• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A3A75046-0DA2-484B-8A5E-33774ED0688A.jpeg

I’ve been doing the number 5. Well the voices did go away which has me very worried. Not sure what those bastards are up too.

Last edited:
28383BDF-50E2-4EE2-84C8-A1493B0CB0E6.jpeg
5078EB83-9458-4F05-8FBC-243165DBA425.jpeg

Did a single track ride up to the ridge behind my farm. Found some new trails and got rerouted due to downed trees.

This was a safe place to stop and take a photo but normally you can see Mt Adams, Mt. St. Helens and Mt Rainer from here.

Sections of the ridge gets eroded by the wind and is a little scary with all the rocks and steep sides. A sign was broken and one of them said no motorized vehicles but we couldn’t tell which one. That is the first time I seen a trail marked for real reasons! It was series of switch backs down a 50 plus degree slope. The corners were so sharp we had to lay our bikes down and drag the rear around while holding the front brake. Pretty sure goats are afraid to take that trail, less than a foot wide.

I guess you only live once😀

other than that it was good to get ouy

View attachment 7315520View attachment 7315521
Did a single track ride up to the ridge behind my farm. Found some new trails and got rerouted due to downed trees.

This was a safe place to stop and take a photo but normally you can see Mt Adams, Mt. St. Helens and Mt Rainer from here.

Sections of the ridge gets eroded by the wind and is a little scary with all the rocks and steep sides. A sign was broken and one of them said no motorized vehicles but we couldn’t tell which one. That is the first time I seen a trail marked for real reasons! It was series of switch backs down a 50 plus degree slope. The corners were so sharp we had to lay our bikes down and drag the rear around while holding the front brake. Pretty sure goats are afraid to take that trail, less than a foot wide.

I guess you only live once😀

other than that it was good to get ouy
Pacific Northwest single track...... doesn't get much better. (y)

IMGP4657-XL.jpg

IMGP4660-L.jpg

legally it would requires a class A to tow over 10k
but the vans not rated to tow that much
the trailer probably is over max weight
probably no lights on the camper
doubles/triples endorsement
no health card
etc,etc,etc

legally it would requires a class A to tow over 10k
but the vans not rated to tow that much
the trailer probably is over max weight
probably no lights on the camper
doubles/triples endorsement
no health card
etc,etc,etc
Which is why I cant understand why no license is required... oh well

Which is why I cant understand why no license is required... oh well

Usually a Class A is required for a trailer over 10000 lbs if crossing a state line for commercial purposes, i.e. for hire. I don't think this is a "for hire" situation.
Exceeding the GCW of the towing vehicle......maybe, and possibly some other violations. Meth in there somewhere?

Not tanks... Self Propelled artillery. Paladin's Maybe? Not sure. They won't let me have any decent post-ww2 artillery... so I don't have much interest in them ;-)

And I don't think they are 'silencers' so much as testing rigs. Doing everything from photography to testing overpressure, brake efficiency, etc. Willing to bet those chambers are wired up like the Voyager space probe to measure everything.

That doesn't mean it's not a good meme!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Not tanks... Self Propelled artillery. Paladin's Maybe? Not sure. They won't let me have any decent post-ww2 artillery... so I don't have much interest in them ;-)

And I don't think they are 'silencers' so much as testing rigs. Doing everything from photography to testing overpressure, brake efficiency, etc. Willing to bet those chambers are wired up like the Voyager space probe to measure everything.

That doesn't mean it's not a good meme!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr
It is a 109g. They are silencers. In Germany. $100,000.