• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Screenshot_20200630-223836_Chrome.jpg

Wait... Liberal white women are NOT immune to the wrath of cancel culture and militant ANC-style historical revisionists???

Who woulda thought???

This tweet had been posted by a Washington Post editor on her personal Twitter account but was deleted quickly. HOWEVER, like everything posted on the Web, it is prone to getting screen-captured by eagle eyes, and this one is not an exception either...

Ebq89YtWAAEzO3S-1483378.jpg

So suburban Karen, are you going to keep complaining against me for shooting on perfectly legal land? Or openly carrying a gun while walking in front of your children? When the cops have all quit and the ANC lynch mobs are coming with machetes and nooses, who are you gonna call to protect you from the commie zombies? Thats right...

Last edited:
I have noticed several posts making fun of the man and his wife defending their home from a mob. This should be treated as a warning for all of us. This couple was eating dinner when they heard a commotion, went to see what the commotion was about and saw a mob of 100 plus tearing down an iron gate and coming up their driveway. How many of us could have done better than they did? Do you train with your wife, son, daughter, etc? Is your rifle and ammo ready to pick up right now? Do you have a plan on how to handle a situation like this? This man and his wife are one of us, just wanting to protect what they have worked for. God knows the Police in most cities are not allowed to help us common folk.

I have noticed several posts making fun of the man and his wife defending their home from a mob. This should be treated as a warning for all of us. This couple was eating dinner when they heard a commotion, went to see what the commotion was about and saw a mob of 100 plus tearing down an iron gate and coming up their driveway. How many of us could have done better than they did? Do you train with your wife, son, daughter, etc? Is your rifle and ammo ready to pick up right now? Do you have a plan on how to handle a situation like this? This man and his wife are one of us, just wanting to protect what they have worked for. God knows the Police in most cities are not allowed to help us common folk.
Wife has her own AR and so does my son . Wife carries a pistol at all times . Even in the yard doing gardening .
She is a decent shoot and has shot every gun I own .
Son has been shooting since he was 6 .
He is a damn fine shot and fast .
We have done several training classes together .
We run a variety of drills on a regular basis .
Gear is ready to go at all times .
We have our own range at home.
Violence happens fast and usually when your not ready .

As to the homeowners who had protesters break down the gates to their private community.... and are now being mocked for their training- etc- clothing choices

This Mocking leads to MANDATES for training before you can buy a firearm... Some states already have prerequisites before you can even fill out a DROS...

We as a gun community- we don't welcome new folks- not all of us- but far too many of us...

We mock people for their choice of gear
We mock them for being poor and buying a cheap gun- new or used- like a highpoint...
We tell old ladies and everyone else that if its not the lords caliber, it wont work....
We tell old ladies- Get a shotgun

I don't know the laws of that state... but they handled their guns better than Tom Selleck did in Magnum PI

1593546402004.png

1593546434016.png

1593546459641.png

iu

1593546613380.png

Beautiful Riva and photo. Do you know the make and model of the car?

There is a fantastic story behind this photo.

In 1968 Ferrucio Lamborghini commissioned Riva to build the boat, but with a pair of Lambo V12 engines powering it.
At some stage the boat came up for sale, and was fully restored. The you tube film attached details both the manufacture, restoration and maiden re-voyage..... you might be cool, but you'l never be as cool as stropping around in a Riva/Lamboghini with both Riva and Lamboghini beside you. (I'm not sure how to ditch my background wallpaper from the screenshot. )

1593548956849.png

The craftsmanship in the restoration is unbelievable - I watch this regularly to remind me of how good work can be.

Wife has her own AR and so does my son . Wife carries a pistol at all times . Even in the yard doing gardening .
She is a decent shoot and has shot every gun I own .
Son has been shooting since he was 6 .
He is a damn fine shot and fast .
We have done several training classes together .
We run a variety of drills on a regular basis .
Gear is ready to go at all times .
We have our own range at home.
Violence happens fast and usually when your not ready .

I wear a gun 24 hrs a day (on my nightstand when I sleep.) I shoot often and always invite my wife and son. We all have the same rifle, shotgun, and pistol, I just have more selection. We all have a pistol and AR next to the bed, loaded and ready to go. Shit happens fast and when you are not prepared. I have trained at Gunsite and share my knowledge with my family. We all carry Ham radios and kit when we travel. I just purchased Plates and vests so we are armored when needed.

with everything going on, we have to up our game. My families kill ratio will be huge when deployed. You should do the same.