• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1592533736367.jpg

I may be the grumpy fucker here, but this is the one place on the internet that isn't saturated with politics. While I fully realize a significant number of current events are going to bleed over into this thread, do we have to endure cut/pastes of political cartoons?

Feel free to shout my arse down if I'm out of line.

I may be the grumpy fucker here, but this is the one place on the internet that isn't saturated with politics. While I fully realize a significant number of current events are going to bleed over into this thread, do we have to endure cut/pastes of political cartoons?

We are ALL grumpy fuckers around here.

It is true that political messages SHOULD have their own thread and the other treads be left along. As you mention, today's time are unique and troublesome. I personally think some of the cartoons are more impactful than just reading some words in a post. YMMV and we're all in this together. The in fighting about minor differences should stop and all of our efforts need to be directed at the enemy.

Last edited:

Titties and ass!!

Yeah I'm a grumpy fucker too, and it's because all this bullshit posting is going to get this thread taken away from us. It is in the rules that this spot is supposed to be politics free but it seems that people just don't care. I keep posting reminders to post motivational pics only and stop the jibber jabber and politics but oh well. So I'll follow the rules and along with my rant I will post this-

1589656252905.png

that's awesome. "the Commissar vanishes". not many Americans know that the denouncing and execution of bolshevik heroes of the Revolution during Stalin's purges was always followed by their physical removal from books and photos.

Last edited:
well, it used to be, before the BSA turned into a liberal fag fest and started requiring " diversity and inclusion" merit badges for Eagle Scouts....

My son is an Eagle with dual gold palms, Vigil OA and one of less than 1100 Scouts to ever receive the Hornady Medal. He completely distance himself from scouting after they gave in and started letting in girls and gays. Not that he has any personal animosity towards either group, he said they ruined a great organization.

Last edited:
This is a gunsmith friend of mine working his night job in the Shenandoah Valley on his family farm. Some times I give him a hard time about how long it takes to get him to finish a gun for me (mostly in fun). Then a picture like this gets posted to my Facebook timeline.

1593574029415.png

This is a gunsmith friend of mine working his night job in the Shenandoah Valley on his family farm. Some times I give him a hard time about how long it takes to get him to finish a gun for me (mostly in fun). Then a picture like this gets posted to my Facebook timeline.

View attachment 7363705
Well I see his problem, its red.

well, it used to be, before the BSA turned into a liberal fag fest and started requiring " diversity and inclusion" merit badges for Eagle Scouts....

My son is an Eagle with dual gold palms, Vigil OA and one of less than 1100 Scouts to ever receive the Hornady Medal. He completely distance himself from scouting after they gave in and started letting in girls and gays. Not that he has any personal animosity towards either group, he said they ruined a great organization.

Spent 20+ years in Scouting, resigned with National the day the announced the acceptance of gay boys.

2015-07-29-2a0000c3_large.jpg

Yeah I'm a grumpy fucker too, and it's because all this bullshit posting is going to get this thread taken away from us. It is in the rules that this spot is supposed to be politics free but it seems that people just don't care. I keep posting reminders to post motivational pics only and stop the jibber jabber and politics but oh well. So I'll follow the rules and along with my rant I will post this-

View attachment 7363568
Jump!