• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

On the LA newsView attachment 7366857

Great video

I think that it was that way everywhere. Our dog was convinced that it was the end of the world. We were able to watch great displays in every direction around our house. Naturally clear night sky and full moon was almost completely obscured by the smoke. Didn’t end ‘till midnight.

1593951028398.png

On the LA newsView attachment 7366857

Great video

So, a state that has always never given a fuck about the Constitution, federal immigration laws, and the rights of it's legal, US-born and naturalized citizens suddenly gets all "WAA! WAA! WAA!" when it's residents don't give a fuck about it's laws?

Fuck you, Gavin Newsom, and I hope a lot of trucks filled with PMAGS, 80% lowers, full lowers, and uppers arrive into "your" state on a daily basis...

I literally have it set up to be buried at sea. I spent lots of time at sea in the Navy
one of the few places on earth that I felt total peace. This was in the 70’s , way before the internet or cell phones and such. Felt good knowing no one really knew where I was , including me often.

Is it wrong to play the video over and over again to listen to the impact... LOL. I keep giggling like a little kid playing the fart game.

I haven't seen an update. Any interviews with the people that were hit? Or the other people Block in the road? Did they find the driver?

So far they are saying that two women were the ones hit. Both in critical condition and one of them is dire. There were other people blocking the road and some were armed with baseball bats, 2x4s, and skateboards. These two wanted to out-woke the others by going WAY out into the road and it looks like they won their prize. If they are going to die, please fucking hurry up and die, because every second they are occupying the fucking ICU, they are wasting bed space for patients who REALLY need them and deserve the care that the hospital provides...

I am not much of a "water guy", but I would be interested in viewing this river bank from the opposite direction. The bank looks fairly overgrown with vegetation on that side. I wonder if it is that overgrown on this side?

For instance, she appears to be firmly clutching that dead branch. Are there other dead branches in the area - or is everything fairly firm behind her?

So far they are saying that two women were the ones hit. Both in critical condition and one of them is dire. There were other people blocking the road and some were armed with baseball bats, 2x4s, and skateboards. These two wanted to out-woke the others by going WAY out into the road and it looks like they won their prize. If they are going to die, please fucking hurry up and die, because every second they are occupying the fucking ICU, they are wasting bed space for patients who REALLY need them and deserve the care that the hospital provides...
Momma forgot to tell them not to play in traffic.

I think that it was that way everywhere. Our dog was convinced that it was the end of the world. We were able to watch great displays in every direction around our house. Naturally clear night sky and full moon was almost completely obscured by the smoke. Didn’t end ‘till midnight.

Yes, I agree. We live in a state where all fireworks are illegal. It too sounded like the end of the world in my neck of the woods. Since all firework displays were cancelled, folks decided to have their own.

Yes, I agree. We live in a state where all fireworks are illegal. It too sounded like the end of the world in my neck of the woods. Since all firework displays were cancelled, folks decided to have their own.

Wife, daughter and myself went pier fishing Friday night. From sunset till we left about 12:30 am there were large mortar reports all up and down the shore line. Not counting the pier fee, best free fireworks display I've seen in a long time. This was in ocean view Norfolk va.

Well thats just it.....they don't actually want to get rid of actual racists....they NEED there to be racists, because it reaffirms their actions.

That's why they try to create racisms where none exists, and that's why they are faking hate crimes where none exists.

There is currency in being a "victim"

They are trying to create more racists so they are always the "victim"...... Hence why their actions only seek to reaffirm negative stereotypes.

This is not an accident

Just read: One down, one to go. Reported that the guy driving the car was black. OH! The irony!!

RMD

Just read: One down, one to go. Reported that the guy driving the car was black. OH! The irony!!

RMD

Does the driver get to put two "stick people" decals on his car door? And does he differentiate between a survivor or a kill, e.g., white vs red or 🛌 vs ⚰? 🤔

RMD
Hey, in his defense, if you watch the video again (and again, and again, and again), he had them cleared if they dumb twats had kept running towards the sidelines. Instead they pivoted and ran back towards the freeway. Dawit had already moved the car in that direction and he had no option but to clip their asses. Damn tragedy, that shit is not going to buff out. Better call Maaco.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude and Lesch
Well, is one girl was dead. I'm glad she was voluntarily taking one for the team as to teach them what not to do... Good for her.

Hopefully the driver that was victimized we'll have a good enough attorney to sue her estate
A commenter on Youtube pointed this out: the mayor promised a "summer of love" and the two women hit were named "Summer" and "Love".

Well, is one girl was dead. I'm glad she was voluntarily taking one for the team as to teach them what not to do... Good for her.

Hopefully the driver that was victimized we'll have a good enough attorney to sue her estate
The driver was not a victim. He went around police barricades and drove the wrong up an off ramp to get on the freeway. I do not support any of the protests or riots, I also do not support running over women with cars. What he did is no different than the mobs beating down old people or beating people down and stomping them when they are knocked out. He singled out people that had no ability to defend themselves. He just a piece of shit like the Antifa and BLM mobs.

If he wanted to be a tough guy and face down the mob he could have strapped up and tried to walk through the entrance to CHOP/CHAZ. Running over protestors when they surround your car and are trying to break out the windows is one thing, driving into a crowd at high speed targeting people will probably get that guy at least a life sentence. He better start picking out his wedding dress now because he is going to be someone's bitch in prison.

The driver was not a victim. He went around police barricades and drove the wrong up an off ramp to get on the freeway. I do not support any of the protests or riots, I also do not support running over women with cars. What he did is no different than the mobs beating down old people or beating people down and stomping them when they are knocked out. He singled out people that had no ability to defend themselves. He just a piece of shit like the Antifa and BLM mobs.

If he wanted to be a tough guy and face down the mob he could have strapped up and tried to walk through the entrance to CHOP/CHAZ. Running over protestors when they surround your car and are trying to break out the windows is one thing, driving into a crowd at high speed targeting people will probably get that guy at least a life sentence. He better start picking out his wedding dress now because he is going to be someone's bitch in prison.
He most likely didn't do it on purpose. Video shows his brake lights, that he swerved to miss the crowd and stopped immediately after the collision.

There are mountains of case law when drunk or homeless people wander onto the interstate at night and they are found responsible.

If the cops didn't follow the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices to the absolute letter for the freeway ramp closure then taxpayers are on the hook.

Last edited:
Do you believe he did it intentionally or was he just taking a short cut home? Probably won't make a difference in his outcome, but I'm curious if you think he singled out people who had no chance to defend themselves. I'm thinking he just didn't want to be inconvenienced by a closed Interstate. Either way, sucks to be him.

What he did is no different than the mobs beating down old people or beating people down and stomping them when they are knocked out. He singled out people that had no ability to defend themselves.

Sucks when your tactics are used against you.

If true, he deserves whatever justice throws at him, but I have little sympathy for Summer or Love.

Reactions: rduckwor
He most likely didn't do it on purpose. Video shows his brake lights, that he swerved to miss the crowd and stopped immediately after the collision.

There are mountains of case law when drunk or homeless people wander onto the interstate at night and they are found responsible.

If the cops didn't follow the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices to the absolute letter for the freeway ramp closure then taxpayers are on the hook.
He did not stop immediately, one of the protestors chased him and blocked him in until the police got there.

As for mountains of case law regarding pedestrians being hit. I dealt with that case law for 30 years. Pedestrians are sometimes found to be at fault if the are struck while on the driving surface in poorly lit areas and are wearing dark clothes, or if they suddenly walk into the line of traffic from behind an obstruction. The doctrine of last clear opportunity virtually always falls on the operator of the vehicle if there was even the most remote chance to avoid an accident, even if the driver of the vehicle had an opportunity to swerve into a fixed object rather than hit a person.

The manual of uniform traffic control doesn't mean anything if the driver broke the law to avoid the traffic control. Like say, driving up an off ramp to go around the actual on ramp that was closed.

I feel for their families. NOT the dumbasses in the road. Keep pushing and people will retaliate.

Reactions: geek65