• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

34B9A144-803A-4DC2-A3E1-434F2ECE5181.jpeg

He did not stop immediately, one of the protestors chased him and blocked him in until the police got there.

As for mountains of case law regarding pedestrians being hit. I dealt with that case law for 30 years. Pedestrians are sometimes found to be at fault if the are struck while on the driving surface in poorly lit areas and are wearing dark clothes, or if they suddenly walk into the line of traffic from behind an obstruction. The doctrine of last clear opportunity virtually always falls on the operator of the vehicle if there was even the most remote chance to avoid an accident, even if the driver of the vehicle had an opportunity to swerve into a fixed object rather than hit a person.

The manual of uniform traffic control doesn't mean anything if the driver broke the law to avoid the traffic control. Like say, driving up an off ramp to go around the actual on ramp that was closed.

ITs funny they say, "its thought he drove the wrong way up an off ramp." And everyone who wants to argue jumps straight to, "well, he drove the wrong way up an off ramp to get there." Do you forget how much the news makes shit up to push an agenda?

ITs funny they say, "its thought he drove the wrong way up an off ramp." And everyone who wants to argue jumps straight to, "well, he drove the wrong way up an off ramp to get there." Do you forget how much the news makes shit up to push an agenda?

It's too early to tell. These dramatic news stories usually get important details wrong at the beginning as reporters race for the deadline without checking sources.

He may have driven around a ramp closure or the cops may have forgotten to close a ramp off. So far we haven't heard what his actual travel path was, just a lot of speculation. Initially, that speculation also claimed he was a white supremacist, until the cops withheld his mug shot.

I lifted a lot when I was younger and wish I would have had a good coach back then. I started lifting again at 52 after a series of bad injuries and surgeries. Fortunately a couple of Team USA power lifters took me under their wing and coached me up. I was amazed at the gains I made and how quickly they came. It seemed every Beast Wednesday I was setting a new PR. Then the injury bug hit again, double femoral hernia surgery. I was really bummed but the surgeon told me I could start lifting as soon as I could tolerate the paint. Exactly 2 weeks after double hernia surgery I squatted 315 for reps. Oddly enough, the exercise that hurt the most was bench because of the stretch it put on my abs. I don't compete because I have a week bench and the 2 weight classes I teeter between are occupied by Dave Ricks and Mark Robb who are beyond human in the M3 class.
I got a good book called "the barbell prescription" by John Sullivan. I recommend it to anyone, especially older athletes. He is a disciple of Repetoe, who's videos I watch. Other than the bulging discs and crunchy cartilage in my shoulder, my biggest problem is that I work out alone. I use a power cage for safety, but you still tend to not get as close to the edge.

Road blockage was due to terrorist activity. The driver was the victim, not the people illegally in the streets purposely trying to victimize this driver other drivers.

Is the feeling bad for their families... guilt by association. Had they done their job as a family, the girls will be alive today. Not at all. Police your own or somebody's going to do it for you.

They say you can't fix stupid... I disagree. I bet if that girl who is in the hospital lives, I seriously doubt she's going to go sit her ass in the street again.

88ded7cc6e92b83a513948875ed66ad3.jpg

I am not much of a "water guy", but I would be interested in viewing this river bank from the opposite direction. The bank looks fairly overgrown with vegetation on that side. I wonder if it is that overgrown on this side?

For instance, she appears to be firmly clutching that dead branch. Are there other dead branches in the area - or is everything fairly firm behind her?
Image_11_I-see-what-you-did-there.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20
I got a good book called "the barbell prescription" by John Sullivan. I recommend it to anyone, especially older athletes. He is a disciple of Repetoe, who's videos I watch. Other than the bulging discs and crunchy cartilage in my shoulder, my biggest problem is that I work out alone. I use a power cage for safety, but you still tend to not get as close to the edge.

Not meaning to jump your thread , but I will look that book up !! I still consider myself as a athlete even @ 66 yrs old. I’m at the age that I’m trying to break even on losing muscle mass , not worried about gaining. I still get up at 0430 , make my rack up, do some crunches, pushups, then do a 5 mile run. Seeing as I was in Navy boot camp 49 yrs ago today , I need all the help I can muster. Getting old sucks big time.

Just read: One down, one to go. Reported that the guy driving the car was black. OH! The irony!!

RMD

I know two types of black folks at this very moment... Those who still spout the BLM nonsense: About 40%... And those who absolutely LOATHE the entire leftist organization: About 50%... That is within my circle and those I interact with on work sites alone. And the tide is quickly shifting towards the latter. The two people murdered while sitting in their Jeep Laredo outside the former CHAZ perimeter in Seattle were black too. People are watching this and a lot of them have already picked a side. The BLM and ANTIFA fucks are saying "silence equals consent"... LOL no dumbfucks, the silence you hear is middle-ground Americans of all backgrounds quietly stocking up on guns and ammo so they can kill you once you invade their communities...

I'll say this, cnn, ny times, msm in general seems to bring out the racist in myself. The more I watch, the more I read, the more mixed feelings I have, I was never like this. JFC, no one is going to make me feel guilty about being white, heterosexual, moderately conservative, with some friggin morals.
For fucks sake, they killed an 8 yr old girl outside of some brooks memorial this weekend as her mother tried to pull her car into a fucking parking lot. There isn't a goddamn thing sacred to this crowd.
I am going to go run some pistol drills this am. fuck this shit.
My wife snuck up on me watching those freeway protesters in seattle getting some hang time while i was laughing uncontrollably and playing it over and over, she was not happy with me.