• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

965103F7-0E1F-4CA9-AC83-8D55CDF254AF.jpeg

They KNEW they would not need their guns... Because they know, deep in their hearts, that only one side of the equation is causing all the trouble and buttfuckery across the country right now. The other part of the equation has too much to lose to be engaged in petty shit. Families, businesses, children, romantic relationships, hobbies, careers, etc... Once the other side has nothing left to lose anymore, these guns are NOT going to save them ONE BIT. They will not even know what the fuck hit them...

Garden of the Gods?

That's Arches NP.

The rock at Arches is slightly harder than at Garden of the Gods. At Garden of the Gods, if you get scared you can just poke your fingertips into the rock and sketch your way up. j/k Climbing soft rock is a good way to purify your soul.

Lol
I know where that is.
I used to work in the 52nd floor.

In 2008, I blew my knee apart running down a trail. For rehab, I limped around Denver on crutches shooting pictures of reflections in windows. Here's another one:

DSC_0018Co2_0502.jpg

Last edited:
Not meaning to jump your thread , but I will look that book up !! I still consider myself as a athlete even @ 66 yrs old. I’m at the age that I’m trying to break even on losing muscle mass , not worried about gaining. I still get up at 0430 , make my rack up, do some crunches, pushups, then do a 5 mile run. Seeing as I was in Navy boot camp 49 yrs ago today , I need all the help I can muster. Getting old sucks big time.
You're not jumping my thread. You're exactly why I put put it out there. Not a pic, but hopefully motivational.

This was not posted in a US news paper, it was posted in Sweden.

1594090102722.png

Newsner.com
· Yesterday ·
The boy, obviously, being so small, became very upset. He was crying. He was sobbing. I asked the hospital staff if I can hold him to comfort him and soothe him a little bit to try to calm him down, to continue getting medical care, and they said that was fine.

So I picked him up. Minutes later, I was standing and he was asleep on my chest, and with all my body armor and my gun belt, became very heavy holding this small child. So that’s when I decided to sit down on the bed and make it easier for him and me.

I just knew this child needed somebody to be there for him,” the officer said. “It was just human instinct; humanity. The hospital staff was taking great care of him [but] he was sobbing and crying. I picked him up and within minutes, he was asleep on my chest.”

Credit: Savannah Police Department

View attachment 7368315

Newsner.com
· Yesterday ·
The boy, obviously, being so small, became very upset. He was crying. He was sobbing. I asked the hospital staff if I can hold him to comfort him and soothe him a little bit to try to calm him down, to continue getting medical care, and they said that was fine.

So I picked him up. Minutes later, I was standing and he was asleep on my chest, and with all my body armor and my gun belt, became very heavy holding this small child. So that’s when I decided to sit down on the bed and make it easier for him and me.

I just knew this child needed somebody to be there for him,” the officer said. “It was just human instinct; humanity. The hospital staff was taking great care of him [but] he was sobbing and crying. I picked him up and within minutes, he was asleep on my chest.”

Right fucking on!

This crap give gun owners a bad name.
I guess you really can't fix STUPID
Looks like it's from one of those "meltdown" videos, where they see how many 1000's of rounds they can go full auto before the rifle melts/fails.

So your saying the driver didn't stop after hitting the two, and that another protester ran fast enough to somehow block a moving car -that just struck two people?
That's exactly what I am saying, with the exception of your assumption the person ran him down on foot. Read the Seattle police account.

The news report that I heard stated he stopped after the collision and drove off when the crowd attacked his car.
If you watch the latest cell phone video taken after he ran through the crowd, the car stops about a half mile down the road. A bunch of people ran towards him and he took off. One of the protestors got in their car and chased him down.

View attachment 7368315

Newsner.com
· Yesterday ·

I know exactly why there was no media coverage for this. Look into their police chief, he's as racist as they come.

Reactions: 22Hshots
Look at barrwl coming out of float tube... its m@p 22
I had an m&p 15-22. I had two out of battery discharges with it. The first one I chalked up to a defective round. Blew gas out the mag well. The second one blew the guts out of the bolt. Took them four months to fix it. Gun was only a couple months old. I don’t own it anymore.

Reactions: BullGear
From todays news feed Down Under, note the last sentence....

Queensland ute driver going 100kph uses knife to battle brown snake trying to bite him between his legs
By Andree Withey
Posted 4hhours ago, updated 4hhours ago
Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume.
WATCH
Duration: 1 minute 36 seconds1m 36s

12430984-16x9-xlarge.jpg

This brown snake attacked Jimmy while he was driving his ute

One of the world's deadliest snakes has given a Queensland motorist the fright of his life.
Jimmy, 27, from Gladstone, was driving down the Dawson Highway west of Calliope in central Queensland when he saw a brown snake in the cab of his ute.
"I'm driving at 100 kilometres an hour and I just started to brake," he told police.
"And the more I moved my legs … it just started to wrap around me.
"Its head started to strike at the seat and between my legs."
Jimmy used a seat belt and a work knife to fight off the snake while bringing his ute to a stop.
He feared he had been bitten and was about to die so he killed the snake and put it in the ute's rear tray and drove off at great speed to the nearest hospital.
A man leaning out the driver's window of a ute

Jimmy found the snake wrapping itself around his legs while he was driving.(Supplied: QPS)
Video of the June 15 incident was released by the Queensland Police Service today.
Officers spotted the ute doing 123 kilometres an hour and pulled the man over.
A panic-stricken Jimmy explained what had happened, telling the traffic officer to "feel my heart".
The drama was captured on the officer's body camera.
An ambulance was called and paramedics determined Jimmy had not actually been bitten but was suffering from shock.
"It was pretty bloody terrifying," he said.
"I have never been so happy to see red and blue lights."
University of Queensland snake expert Associate Professor Bryan Fry said Jimmy had "good reason to freak out".
"Brown snakes have unusually fast-acting venom and can kill within 15 minutes," he said.
He said the best thing to do was remain calm and call for help rather than run around.
"The patient feels fine and then dramatically collapses and dies as the venom works so fast," he said.
Dr Fry said brown snakes were incredibly common but that only about two people a year died from snake bites in Australia.
Police said while this was a unique situation, snakes were protected under the Nature Conservation Act.

From todays news feed Down Under, note the last sentence....

Queensland ute driver going 100kph uses knife to battle brown snake trying to bite him between his legs
By Andree Withey
Posted 4hhours ago, updated 4hhours ago
Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume.
WATCH
Duration: 1 minute 36 seconds1m 36s

12430984-16x9-xlarge.jpg

This brown snake attacked Jimmy while he was driving his ute

One of the world's deadliest snakes has given a Queensland motorist the fright of his life.
Jimmy, 27, from Gladstone, was driving down the Dawson Highway west of Calliope in central Queensland when he saw a brown snake in the cab of his ute.
"I'm driving at 100 kilometres an hour and I just started to brake," he told police.
"And the more I moved my legs … it just started to wrap around me.
"Its head started to strike at the seat and between my legs."
Jimmy used a seat belt and a work knife to fight off the snake while bringing his ute to a stop.
He feared he had been bitten and was about to die so he killed the snake and put it in the ute's rear tray and drove off at great speed to the nearest hospital.
A man leaning out the driver's window of a ute's window of a ute

Jimmy found the snake wrapping itself around his legs while he was driving.(Supplied: QPS)
Video of the June 15 incident was released by the Queensland Police Service today.
Officers spotted the ute doing 123 kilometres an hour and pulled the man over.
A panic-stricken Jimmy explained what had happened, telling the traffic officer to "feel my heart".
The drama was captured on the officer's body camera.
An ambulance was called and paramedics determined Jimmy had not actually been bitten but was suffering from shock.
"It was pretty bloody terrifying," he said.

University of Queensland snake expert Associate Professor Bryan Fry said Jimmy had "good reason to freak out".
"Brown snakes have unusually fast-acting venom and can kill within 15 minutes," he said.
He said the best thing to do was remain calm and call for help rather than run around.
"The patient feels fine and then dramatically collapses and dies as the venom works so fast," he said.
Dr Fry said brown snakes were incredibly common but that only about two people a year died from snake bites in Australia.
Police said while this was a unique situation, snakes were protected under the Nature Conservation Act.

What is the penalty for violation of the "Act"?

Cuz . . . . even if it is a capital offense with the penalty of death . . . . it seems like a no brainer. Kill the snake!!!!!!

In my state it is not too bad....

Snakes in South Australia are a protected species. It is an offence under the National Parks and Wildlfe Act to kill or remove a snake from its environment, with fines of up to $10,000 and two years imprisonment enforceable. "The only exception is if a venomous snake is posing a genuine threat to life and safety."

Other states are up to $77.000 and / or 5 years jail.

In my state it is not too bad....

Snakes in South Australia are a protected species. It is an offence under the National Parks and Wildlfe Act to kill or remove a snake from its environment, with fines of up to $10,000 and two years imprisonment enforceable. "The only exception is if a venomous snake is posing a genuine threat to life and safety."

Other states are up to $77.000 and / or 5 years jail.

Any snake in the same AO is a threat.

If you watch the latest cell phone video taken after he ran through the crowd, the car stops about a half mile down the road. A bunch of people ran towards him and he took off. One of the protestors got in their car and chased him down.
Cars don't stop on a dime. Even in perfect conditions, there is a least a 2-second reaction time, and the driver likely had an "oh, shit!" moment as he tried to regain control of his vehicle. He did in fact stop, and a half-mile stopping distance is a reasonable one after a high-speed collision.

I stand behind my original point. This was not deliberate; he was just a dumb kid out driving a fast car at night blowing off some steam after a three-month lockdown. The initial reports contained much incorrect information, which the cops have had to backtrack on over the last few days. $1.2 million bail for a traffic collision is obscene.

I had a lesbian friend ask me the same question before... My answer: "I feel that everybody is entitled to practice their own beliefs and lifestyles as long as they do not pose a threat to others. Just like I respect the rights and personal choices of everybody else, I EXPECT the same from others, such as my right to own and carry a firearm"...

Her: "I knew you was crazy"...

Me: "If people like me were really crazy, it won't be a pleasant world to live in". *wink*