• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

4EEB7381-DF77-4309-BFEA-5F7425679E75.jpeg

Hmmm...on her knees with her eyes closed and mouth open. Did she learn this position before or after joining Congress?

Well, she got catapulted into Congress faster than a jet fighter off the ramp of a carrier... I wonder what 'propulsion mechanism' she used...

The reason why it is called the "world's oldest profession" is because it is also the world's most effective profession for some folks...

The astounding part is that he genuinely doesn't understand why he is getting thumped. If one wants to be gangsta, represent, down with the hood and all that crap, one should have been in a couple of fistfights while growing up.

Also, is he really native? Ward Churchill, Elizabeth Warren, etc.

— mr45acp2u, post: 8683246, member: 43012"]
I know exactly why there was no media coverage for this. Look into their police chief, he's as racist as they come.

77 SPD officers file 22-count complaint against Chief Minter

I had a lesbian friend ask me the same question before... My answer: "I feel that everybody is entitled to practice their own beliefs and lifestyles as long as they do not pose a threat to others. Just like I respect the rights and personal choices of everybody else, I EXPECT the same from others, such as my right to own and carry a firearm"...

Her: "I knew you was crazy"...

Me: "If people like me were really crazy, it won't be a pleasant world to live in". *wink*
Haha
Red Flag- they probably reported you to the Nazi tip line to strip your rights

Last edited:
— mr45acp2u, post: 8683246, member: 43012"]
I know exactly why there was no media coverage for this. Look into their police chief, he's as racist as they come.

77 SPD officers file 22-count complaint against Chief Minter

It’s a sad thing that the person who now generally get to top command spots in police and military are professional politicians rather than professional cops and military.

Add to that teachers and faculty that promote political agendas instead of how to think and create their own viewpoints and beliefs

What's funnier is we just did a test on a rocket (Structural test, blew it apart.) that is going to take us back there again before anybody else has been up there at all. It's been 48 years, you would think maybe China would have gone by now. Not like they don't have the capability. I think I read they plan on 2025? Sounds optimistic, but who knows. I think 2027or 28 is going to be more likely.

Cars don't stop on a dime. Even in perfect conditions, there is a least a 2-second reaction time, and the driver likely had an "oh, shit!" moment as he tried to regain control of his vehicle. He did in fact stop, and a half-mile stopping distance is a reasonable one after a high-speed collision.

I stand behind my original point. This was not deliberate; he was just a dumb kid out driving a fast car at night blowing off some steam after a three-month lockdown. The initial reports contained much incorrect information, which the cops have had to backtrack on over the last few days. $1.2 million bail for a traffic collision is obscene.
Average stopping distance for a vehicle traveling 60mph is 300 feet, and that counts driver reaction time. That's 100 yards, half a mile is 880 yards. Granted the car was a late model Jag so it was equipped with antilock brakes which extends stopping distance by about 10 to 20 feet, given the road surface is dry and the tires are in good condition.