• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I sometimes think, that those who are hidden in the shadows, having the real power, are laughing there arses off the whole time because of the play they are showing us.
And I´m asking myself if really nobody is wondering about the best chosen humans out of 300 millions or so?
3rd class actors on the world´s stage.

I mean, why would someone vote for an idiot he never wants to have as a neighbour or even anywhere around?
Are we so dumb or is it just their arrogance to think so?

And then I´m not sure if I should find it funny or not.
:unsure:

1597472305825.png

@Lapuapalooza - nice car pics!! That Charger reminds me of a story, we had one in white when I was a little boy.

I was about 3, laying on the large flat space by the back window behind the seat looking at the stars while rolling down the highway. Then my dad hit a deer. I was then moving forward from the quick stomp of the brakes. Its been a few years, but I believe I ended up against the back of the front seats and then in the floorboard.
No damage to me. Not that much to the car either. There was a lot of steel in those old rides.

"There was a lot of steel in those old rides. "

For those of us who remember, there sure was! You head-on a guy all you had to do was hammer out a few small dents and hose down the metal dash board, good to go! You were probably dead, but the car would be in excellent shape! Now-a-day's you bump a shopping cart you're okay but the cars totaled! They call that progress?! ☺ ;)

His sons were not only executed, they cut off their heads and put them on the gateposts of the Hinson farm. The Lt. that ordered the killings was the first to be shot by Hinson and the soldier that put the heads on the gate posts was next. Hinson was 57 when he started his sniper career and the Union blamed him for 130 deaths, but others say it was about 100. The whole story can be found here: https://www.warhistoryonline.com/american-civil-war/jack-ninson-civil-war-sniper-hell.html

"There was a lot of steel in those old rides. "

For those of us who remember, there sure was! You head-on a guy all you had to do was hammer out a few small dents and hose down the metal dash board, good to go! You were probably dead, but the car would be in excellent shape! Now-a-day's you bump a shopping cart you're okay but the cars totaled! They call that progress?! ☺ ;)
Darwin
Mandate safety equipment- people take more risk
So you mandate more safety
People take more risk

A local park had a Spanish galleon play thing- kids got hurt as it was old and they jumped off the top onto asphalt... city removed it and placed padded stuff all around the new stuff

Extra safety makes for more risk taking behaviors- suvs driving 130
Big vans driving 90+
old ladies driving 500+ BHP Mercedes

Reactions: Barneybdb