• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG953611.png

Page 1969.. The year I was hatched....uh...born...anywho...how my day has been going so far...
IMG_3518.jpg
IMG_3520.jpg

The tomatoes were actually purchased at the grocery store...I did not pick them from my garden, nor were they stolen. Hence, nothing there is authentic Mexican cuisine....:cautious:....I scooped up the cigar sampler and found that each cigar is already punched on the tail end! They are sealed, but I opened them up a little more as a man like me needs to do such things..in conclusion...boredom is a terrible thing...

Darwin
Mandate safety equipment- people take more risk
So you mandate more safety
People take more risk

A local park had a Spanish galleon play thing- kids got hurt as it was old and they jumped off the top onto asphalt... city removed it and placed padded stuff all around the new stuff

Extra safety makes for more risk taking behaviors- suvs driving 130
Big vans driving 90+
old ladies driving 500+ BHP Mercedes

1597548171516.png

World War I marked a turning point in aviation, with militaries deploying planes in battle on a large scale for the first time.

And when looking back on those iconic planes, many have wondered: how did they manage to fire their weapons through the fast-moving propellers without destroying them?

A new video from the Slow Mo Guys, filmed at up to 120,000 frames per second, reveals how sync gear prevented disasters in the air, allowing the bullets to narrowly zoom by just before the blades make a pass.

The slow-motion footage taken in the Nevada desert also shows what happens if the sync gear were to fail, with multiple bullets ripping through the propeller when it’s moving at just 200rpm.

He was the only land based force to ever have a US naval vessel raise the white flag of surrender to. They should have left his sons alone.

View attachment 7399171

He is the patron saint of ALL lonesome heroes in every work of literature and movie from the past to the present and continuing onwards. He is the type of man that ALL men should aspire to be. He ain't a killer... till motherfuckers forced him to be one, and he showed them how fucking good he can be at it. Many others would have frazzled, broken down, and even took their own lives if they had been put into his position. But Jack Hinson didn't. He made the fuckers who tore his life apart suffer, as it should be.