• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

hornet nest.jpg

Pretty Sure this is not the Lady Be Good. Please read the article below, years ago I was at Wright Patterson AFB Museum. They had artifacts retrieved from the plane along with the story of the plane and her crew. To this day I still get a tear in my eye for those men lost and how they perished.

:cry:

A well orchestrated plan. Things are coming to light involving Faucci, U NC-Chapel Hill, The CDC, the Patent office and funding for the Wuhan lab. We just need to get the goods on these people and begin charging them as the traitorous terrorists they are.

RMD

hmmmm:unsure:

The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of deaths was 150,000. The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.04545 %, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762.450) and 607,000 deaths, the percent of this is 0.183939 %
This doesn’t seem far-fetched because it is happening before our eyes.
A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place with the United States front and center? Your call.

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of deaths every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths percent of the people who get the virus recover About one to two-tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit Recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples, Churches, Mosques and prohibit worship. Close schools. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and desperation set in.

Then, ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating the Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Undermine the law, Riot, Loot, and Attack all Law Enforcement. For example, send in Antifa (freedom fighters?) to vandalize property, but tell the government to order a stand-down. Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a Nation from within and in very short order. Will it work, I guess that depends on you and me.

hmmmm:unsure:

The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of deaths was 150,000. The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.04545 %, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762.450) and 607,000 deaths, the percent of this is 0.183939 %
This doesn’t seem far-fetched because it is happening before our eyes.
A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place with the United States front and center? Your call.

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of deaths every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths percent of the people who get the virus recover About one to two-tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit Recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples, Churches, Mosques and prohibit worship. Close schools. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and desperation set in.

Then, ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating the Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Undermine the law, Riot, Loot, and Attack all Law Enforcement. For example, send in Antifa (freedom fighters?) to vandalize property, but tell the government to order a stand-down. Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a Nation from within and in very short order. Will it work, I guess that depends on you and me.

Pretty Sure this is not the Lady Be Good. Please read the article below, years ago I was at Wright Patterson AFB Museum. They had artifacts retrieved from the plane along with the story of the plane and her crew. To this day I still get a tear in my eye for those men lost and how they perished.

:cry:
The one in the first picture looks like a B25 Mitchell while the article talks about a B24

Hi,

Why is it that the segment of society that truly could not fathom nor survive the reality of Anarchy actually wants Anarchy???

Sincerely,
Theis

I have more days behind me than before me. If violence must come, let it come now so that hopefully younger generations will know peace.

These fuckers have no idea the wrath that awaits if they continue to trying to spead this anarchist bullshit. The silent majority may not be silent for much longer.

So not a motivational pic but...
Got stopped for speeding Saturday (60 in a 45). Saw him spin around, so I hit the emergency blinkers and pulled over in a safe spot. State Trooper introduces himself, informed what I had done wrong, and asks for licence, registration, etc. I handed over my CCW at the same time, he looked at it and said" Don't pull yours and I won't pull mine." Did the deal, got my warning ticket, and he started asking about my rifle. I told him what I had and that I was just trying to dial it in. He smiles and says "Based on those head shots I think you're there!" I laughed, we talked guns for a bit, and he said to slow down have a nice day. I thanked him for everything he did and went about my business.
Moral : Be nice and people will be nice back (and maybe you won't get a ticket!) but what do I know?

Hi,

Why is it that the segment of society that truly could not fathom nor survive the reality of Anarchy actually wants Anarchy???

Sincerely,
Theis

I always say punch them right in the face before they get the "...chy" out of their mouths, take their wallet, and kick them in the head, twice, before waking calmly away.

I always say punch them right in the face before they get the "...chy" out of their mouths, take their wallet, and kick them in the head, twice, before waking calmly away.
you don't need to sink to their level and steal a wallet-

Simple say- trump should be president for life

When they inhale to SCREAM- pepper spray into their mouth... oh wait- that would be wrong too

we need a sarcasm, don't red flag me font