• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1600993232332.png

My guess is the the dumbasses of Berkeley were feeling left out of all the BLM & Antifukka bullshit and had to look for another Andy Worhol 15 minutes of fame.

Good God, please tell me you have plenty of available cells in hell.

BFDA.png

My guess is the the dumbasses of Berkeley were feeling left out of all the BLM & Antifukka bullshit and had to look for another Andy Worhol 15 minutes of fame.

Good God, please tell me you have plenty of available cells in hell.

View attachment 7431837

So I guess you can take it off the shelf and eat it in the store. After all, you can't get arrested for petty theft any longer. So why buy any groceries?

Fortunately, what’s missing from that is the size of the water droplet the virus is typically embedded in which is significantly larger than a smoke particle.

The majority of droplets are not flawlessly aerosolized virus particles, but virus particles embedded in mucus.

Jesus Christ it’s not fucking rocket science...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Barneybdb
Fortunately, what’s missing from that is the size of the water droplet the virus is typically embedded in which is significantly larger than a smoke particle.

The majority of droplets are not flawlessly aerosolized virus particles, but virus particles embedded in mucus.

Jesus Christ it’s not fucking rocket science...
Maybe they’re piggybacking on the theory that it’s airborne as suggested by microbiologists who don’t work in government. Maybe it’s just another smartass meme. I’ll stick to rockets as I didn’t even take pharmacology.

Reactions: Barneybdb