• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1601021493615.png

one of my buddies lives in that neighborhood; his house has basically been condemned and he and his family has had to walk away -- as the saying goes if it wasn't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all.
I did suggest the tourist attraction idea -- the location is next to I-90 just north of Rapid City, SD.
My other suggestion was an underground shooting range to take wind-reading out of the equation.

That wouldn't work. Apparently you've never been to Wind Cave. Millions of cubic feet of air move in and out based on barometric pressure.
I wonder if that section is connected to Jewel and Wind Caves?

They shoulda never started building housing tracts in the Blackhawk area.

Cardiovascular Perfusionist here. I love seeing that even though I hated my pediatrics rotation. Working on older people who have gotten into their position through their own choices is one thing. Kids with congenital stuff is another. They have their whole lives ahead of themselves.

Here is a photo from the back of the ELSO Red Book. Dr. Bartlett and a patient who was saved through extracorporeal life support. For those of you who don’t know, Dr. Robert Bartlett in Ann Arbor has saved more kids with ECMO than we know. Such an awesome and powerful picture and he’s such a caring guy. I sat next to him at a meeting once and was able to get him to sign my copy of the book.

EBF7CD6F-9ACE-4217-98CE-651E54B846F1.jpeg