• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2FD539C9-2ED3-4986-9835-EB958CE28F2B.jpeg

Maybe instead of posting page after page from your fap bank you could start your own fapping forum. You may want to read the thread at the top of the bear pit titled "Sniper's Hide Community Update". Below is one of Frank's posts in that thread. By posting endless pages of fapping material, many of which have already been posted 2 or 3 times it's just a waste of bandwidth.

He will not stop unless people quit adding to his likes count. If you like his material you are enabling him:)

I doubt that will happen. There are too many free range fappers on this forum.
I post a few here and there, but how dare you think I jerk off to pictures. It's 2020 dammit, videos or nothing 😄

Reactions: fx77
Here’s the article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Fauci was the guy in charge of NIH when it was written. I think the meme is accurate, and was taken from this guy’s opinion piece:

Haven’t researched this article but it seems interesting:
I tried to post this on Fakebook. They gave me three days off. Must be true.

You do know that really did happen?
It was scandalous because they were out in Bel-Air or some other high class white neighborhood fucked up in high heels and bar cloths.
There's several YouTube interviews out on the story and they are funny.
Prince dropped a single

Price used a photo of Dave chappelle dressed as Price as the artwork for a single

Dave said- I dressed as prince for my show

prince used my photo as his

thats checkmate

1603076702577.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
I post a few here and there, but how dare you think I jerk off to pictures. It's 2020 dammit, videos or nothing 😄
I specifically said "free range fappers". They will fap at the drop of hat for nothing more than a peek at a picture. I didn't mean cultured and sophisticated fappers like you that know there are websites with fetish content for a more personal fapping experience.

I specifically said "free range fappers". They will fap at the drop of hat for nothing more than a peek at a picture. I didn't mean cultured and sophisticated fappers like you that know there are websites with fetish content for a more personal fapping experience.

You seem to be quite the expert on such things. Seems kind of creeper like that you are so interested in guys fapping.

You seem to be quite the expert on such things. Seems kind of creeper like that you are so interested in guys fapping.
Sure like you don't rub one out from time to time.

BTW: You don't have to be an expert to discuss something, just turn on MSNBC or CNN and you will see hours of non-experts discussing stuff.