• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_0364.JPG

Donate to the Hide

The Donate to the Hide on the side of the main forum page is waiting to meet it's goal. Not even 1/2 way to the $2,500 mark.

Think about kicking in a few bucks!

FYI ----DISCLAIMER ----
(I am not sponsored by the Hide nor affiliated with them in any manner, nor do I get a % kicked back to me. I'm not sure if they even give a flying f**k that I log in)

This woman, Yeonmi Park, managed to escape the hellscape that is North Korea and was able to come to the United States via South Korea. Now, she operates an entire podcast and vlog documenting the REAL and truthful side of how life is really like for the average citizen in North Korea. In this video, she talks about the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership in the United States and how it is one wall keeping this country from collapsing into a medieval anomaly that occupies one sector of technological and developed East Asia like a black hole...

PLEASE WATCH AND SPREAD IT ON.

Her other videos:

Medical treatment in North Korea. Hospitals with no lights or running water. One needle shared between many patients. Soft drink bottles used to dispense IVs. Major surgeries done without anesthesia. No sterilization of equipment. Surgical patients face 90% mortality rate post-op due to infection and trauma. Rodents and pest infestations of medical centers... And more...

There are many more videos on her channel, each one exposing a country that resembles far more of 1100s England under brutal Norman rule, than a modern "republic" that they claim to be.

This is what "real communism" looks like.

Last edited:
This woman, Yeonmi Park, managed to escape the hellscape that is North Korea and was able to come to the United States via South Korea. Now, she operates an entire podcast and vlog documenting the REAL and truthful side of how life is really like for the average citizen in North Korea. In this video, she talks about the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership in the United States and how it is one wall keeping this country from collapsing into a medieval anomaly that occupies one sector of tecnological and developed East Asia like a black hole...

PLEASE WATCH AND SPREAD IT ON.

Her other videos:

Medical treatment in North Korea. Hospitals with no lights or running water. One needle shared between many patients. Soft drink bottles used to dispense IVs. Major surgeries done without anesthesia. No sterilization of equipment. Surgical patients face 90% mortality rate post-op due to infection and trauma. Rodents and pest infestations of medical centers... And more...

There are many more videos on her channel, each one exposing a country that resembles far more of 1100s England under brutal Norman rule, than a modern "republic" that they claim to be.

This is what "real communism" looks like.

I recommend Escape From Camp 14, Blaine Harden.