• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

17 is fake news (fortunately I guess)

Section 7 of the legislation reads, "Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no adjustment shall be made under section 601(a) of the Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946 (2 U.S.C. 4501) (relating to cost of living adjustments for Members of Congress) during fiscal year 2021."
Additional salary would be a raise and has nothing to do with cost of living adjustments.

Larry Stewart - "I ran into a fellow in the woods while showing property and couldn’t take my eyes off his gun. I eventually had to ask him if it was warped. He said he had it built that way because he was right handed but left eye dominate." Have you ever seen anything like this?

He must have had a condition rendering him unable to close his left eye. I have been left-handed and right-eye dominant all of my very long life and never had to mutilate a firearm, either rifle or shotgun in such fashion.

Larry Stewart - "I ran into a fellow in the woods while showing property and couldn’t take my eyes off his gun. I eventually had to ask him if it was warped. He said he had it built that way because he was right handed but left eye dominate." Have you ever seen anything like this?
Aygob "Jack" Boyjian(sp) specialized in the crossover stock. He was my stock fitter when I shot sporting clays. He was Kim Rhodes stock fitter when she won her first of many Olympic gold medals. He was an amazing stock fitter.

That pic reminds me of my pre-teen years waiting for a picture to load on the early days of dial up, what a boner killer waiting for a boob to appear. JC Penney catalog was quicker and occasionally you could see a nip thru their bra.

Reminds me of living in Saudi and the requests from military / gov. personnel for a “Victoria’s Secret” catalog, one of the best unofficial bargaining chips during contract negotiations.

I made a ruger rifle just like that for a buddy that was right handed but lost his right eye in a logging accident. Looked goofy but worked great.

6824CA52-4682-41A2-B157-3AF4C5F84D1A.jpeg

The fuckers voted themselves another raise. Go figure.
The 27th Amendment say's they can't do that to take effect until an election has intervened. Not that the Constitution means anything to these assholes but technically it should not take effect until after November 2022.

John Force's funny car doesn't run on alcohol. It runs on CH3NO2

Must be a fighter jock. MIL-DTL-83133 fumes really screw with the sense of humor.

But I'll take the hit. I did not add the "It's a joke; do not take literally," disclaimer.

PS: I always thought it was the alcohol that contributed to the viewing of Elvis at 1,000 feet.