• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7376A6A1-2904-44B0-9417-433075D13B08.png

With all the complaints about the photos of women in this thread makes me wonder if we need to start an 'American Bear' thread to make them happy.
Like their life is boring all they have to do is look at each and every post on the hide to fill their day, no one is forcing them to look, I enjoy some, some I roll on by.

Reactions: 1skrewsloose
I have no complaint against tit pics in general...

I have a complaint against certain posters who post 80 fucking posts in a row(some tit pics, some other pics, back to tit pics, back to other pics)... Thats my gripe and I think a lot of others... you gotta scroll past 40 posts from the same person to get to some different content...

You want to spam a thread, I say we give the 1 or 2 guys who do this their own threads to spam to their hearts content...

It was better when the un-written rule was no more than 2-3 posts per person...
What significant information have you ever gotten from this post to begin with? Use the ignore button and roll on

I guess I'm a bit confused on what warranted Shooter65 permanent ban. Tits are allowed, no watermarks, no celebs(that I know anyways), no crotch pics. He didn't say anything. So WTF? Power trip?

Seriously? You're confused?

After being asked to tone it down on the photo posting...and getting a 3 day vacation for posting one with a water mark, and his first act is posting 6 more pics. Are you fucking dense, an idiot or just fucking stupid?

This site is primarily a firearms site, that allows the posting of pics that may have tits, but no crotch or watermarked images. And here, you had Shooter65...who's last 200 posts were all photos, except one response to a for sale ad, in the PX. WTF did you think was going to happen?

If you're not providing meaningful content (conversation, discussion, technical input), and just using the Hide as your personal picture posting site your ass is going to get banned. Permanently.

Is that clear enough?

Power trip? Like I don't something better to do, on a Saturday morning, than to deal with this crap? Please.

After being asked to tone it down on the photo posting...and getting a 3 day vacation for posting one with a water mark, and his first act is posting 6 more pics. Are you fucking dense, an idiot or just fucking stupid?

This site is primarily a firearms site, that allows the posting of pics that may have tits, but no crotch or watermarked images. And here, you had Shooter65...who's last 200 posts were all photos, except one response to a for sale ad, in the PX. WTF did you think was going to happen?

If you're not providing meaningful content (conversation, discussion, technical input), and just using the Hide as your personal picture posting site your ass is going to get banned. Permanently.

Is that clear enough?

Power trip? Like I don't something better to do, on a Saturday morning, than to deal with this crap? Please.
I guess my thing was why immediately ban him? yes, he posted more pics, but they were all within the rules of the site. Why not let him be, then when he screws up again with a watermark or something, then ban him.

Mkay....We'll just make it permanent then.

P.S. Merry Christmas
Guessing...that pic is not the one that hit the button, betting the one before that one was the offensive pic. (Preview post before posting can help you catch what you missed in your zeal, or whatever). Hoping not really permaban, I like Shooter basically. But I don’t know what he was doing to be doubling if nothing else and the watermarks are an issue by rule and, I’m sure, reason. Sorry to see a good guy basically go this way. I know I did raise a few brows at start of posting with “too many” (I was nowhere near touching 65’s probably record run) and I adjusted to suit back even before (and I think the Kraken was kinda my fault some too at that time) anyway rough break that shoulda been fairly easily self straightened. Will miss him for other reasons than his pics (some hit for me tho)...🤙🤙😕

Reactions: jrweston

Is that clear enough?

Kinda reminds me of how lowlight might say it...😶😏....👍

Reactions: Yasherka
I guess my thing was why immediately ban him? yes, he posted more pics, but they were all within the rules of the site. Why not let him be, then when he screws up again with a watermark or something, then ban him.
He did post one with the watermark. 🤙

Lol
Shooter got punted!
I like poon as much as anyone but there’s more to life than just poon.
View attachment 7512007
Here are some custom wraps a co worker did on a fishing rod he’s building
Guns, poon, food, booze. Am I missing anything? Oh pets, keep them on the list.
Think that about solidifies my list.

That happened to me before with me, and my husky. It was a Sunday morning day off from work. He just brought it over to me, then dropped it right in the coffee, I just smiled, and played with him.

He has been dead for 12 years now. Im glad I did it, and have that memory to cherish.