• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3779.jpg

the inside is 4"+ in depth and I need a small radius if I where to use a .75 em it would have to be 5 times D , that em no matter how slow you go will chatter and be mega expensive . and if I edm the inside I get yet another big block of alum out of it instead of turning it into chips
I do that deep with a standard 3/4 reduced shank EM frequently, no chatter. But I get it with the extra block. Good luck.

how do you guys like my billet aluminum gun case , can fit at least 3 pistols in it
planning on machining it soon . middle section will be wire cut out using edm
it will have an o ring around the top lip to keep it nice and sealed up

Can you make one that you put a MP5K inside and then are able to fire it, while still in the case, via a trigger on the handle?

TxMsk.png

Attachments

• 1614823608766.png
    1614823608766.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
View attachment 7572474

If only it were true. The reality is that a business can still require it. I believe in Texas a mayor can do this as well as a county judge. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Austinites will still be wearing 27 masks to walk their chihuahua-poodle cross breeds