• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1617963373980.png

I have some pics of my great great grandpa standing on a log that makes him look like an ant. That log is average at best. Drive highway 101 from San Francisco to Oregon and you will see trees bigger than this 6” from the road. Redwoods are no joke and I’ve been lucky enough to grow up around them. If you do not live at least 240 miles north of SF, then you have no idea what a real tree looks like. Nothing on the planet even comes close.
20 years ago i took my wife whos never been out of the state of georgia in a semi to seattle, we came down 101 through the trees to san francisco and loaded in cali. i have a picture that makes the rig look like a hot wheels truck, ill see if i can find it and post it.

Now you 2d Amendment fanatics have done it! Biden is sending the "AFT" after our guns. What did we ever do to piss off teachers? :oops:
I would be the first to agree with you. I would add, "if you don't know what the name of an organization is, you probably are not qualified to appoint a new leader to it".

I have some pics of my great great grandpa standing on a log that makes him look like an ant. That log is average at best. Drive highway 101 from San Francisco to Oregon and you will see trees bigger than this 6” from the road. Redwoods are no joke and I’ve been lucky enough to grow up around them. If you do not live at least 240 miles north of SF, then you have no idea what a real tree looks like. Nothing on the planet even comes close.
Avenue of the Giants, God I miss that drive on the way back to Arcata!

What she won't let you have a tat.
LOL - that's probably the only thing she would let me have. Funny thing - my dad was in the Navy and became a plumber when he got out (after WWII). Despite all the stereotypes, only curse word I EVER heard from him was an occasional "damn", I never ever saw him with a tee-shirt too short to cover a butt crack, and he never had a tat. My brothers and I got in trouble just for writing on our skin with a pen, so I've never had a hankerin for a tat.

20 years ago i took my wife whos never been out of the state of georgia in a semi to seattle, we came down 101 through the trees to san francisco and loaded in cali. i have a picture that makes the rig look like a hot wheels truck, ill see if i can find it and post it.
This is a tanker semi ahead of me on the 101 a few years ago northbound on my way to Arcata to visit old friends.

1617976759811.jpeg

I've been stuck in those damn trees for over 60 years, sure get tired of cleaning my gutters out and limbs busting out every time the wing blows. They do make for a nice climate though.

Reactions: Barneybdb