• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1618882621133.png

Someone's motivation pic from 2012 reminds us what it was before range trips cost $51,321 a month in ammo.

2012 was an election year -- there was a giant mass shooting, etc. Pretty sure prices were pretty close to what we're seeing now. In fact, I'm almost 100% sure that 2012 is the reason why I have a stockpile of ammo that might actually be worth more than my house right now -- and my house is worth almost 50% more than it was a year ago so that's saying somethin'.

What is this referencing? Never seen either of these guys.

I THINK its from the completely out of context youtube video of the SFC pushing the black kid that was automatically assumed the white guy was just picking on a poor black child.

Then BLM showed up to his subdivision and basically threatened to burn his house down, making him and his family leave their home.

So in short, its an ad for a potential GoFundMe so SFC can buy a 240B.

I THINK its from the completely out of context youtube video of the SFC pushing the black kid that was automatically assumed the white guy was just picking on a poor black child.

Then BLM showed up to his subdivision and basically threatened to burn his house down, making him and his family leave their home.

So in short, its an ad for a potential GoFundMe so SFC can buy a 240B.

What is also unfortunate is that his pussified politically correct command structure wants to throw him under the bus before all the facts come out.

NCO in the U.S. Army (28 years)... check
Fruit salad from deployments... check, all 7 rows of it.
Drill Instructor, that's "Drill Sgt" thank you, "Drill Instructor" is USMC, (and it was back in the 90s), but... check
Husband, father, family man... check, check, and check
Looking out for community... check
White guy... Damn... check.

Well, looks like if I ever have to step in, I'm pretty much screwed. Not that it's gonna stop me.

That sickens me. You see that guy in the red jacket just waling away on that girl in the black jacket?
I’d say the same but like everything else with out seeing the 2 minutes before the video started

....did she pull a knife/weapon...

Don’t be like the left and jump to conclusions.

just laugh at the hypocrisy and forward to your friends

I’d say the same but like everything else with out seeing the 2 minutes before the video started

....did she pull a knife/weapon...

Don’t be like the left and jump to conclusions.

just laugh at the hypocrisy and forward to your friends
I’m sorry, but I cannot agree with you there. If you watch the beginning of the video, he pulls her off of someone who she is ineffectively pawing at and proceeds to beat the living crap out of her. Maybe that’s okay where you come from, but not for me. Watch the whole thing and he’s obviously out of control. Unacceptable.