• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I’d say the same but like everything else with out seeing the 2 minutes before the video started

....did she pull a knife/weapon...

Don’t be like the left and jump to conclusions.

just laugh at the hypocrisy and forward to your friends
I’m sorry, but I cannot agree with you there. If you watch the beginning of the video, he pulls her off of someone who she is ineffectively pawing at and proceeds to beat the living crap out of her. Maybe that’s okay where you come from, but not for me. Watch the whole thing and he’s obviously out of control. Unacceptable.

Maybe it was his wife/GF/sister etc. under that pile getting beat and he was trying to help her.

I wouldnt care about some unwritten rule in that situation.

Except he did nothing to remove any of the real threats to whomever was at the bottom of that pile. Your argument does not hold water.

I THINK its from the completely out of context youtube video of the SFC pushing the black kid that was automatically assumed the white guy was just picking on a poor black child.

Then BLM showed up to his subdivision and basically threatened to burn his house down, making him and his family leave their home.

So in short, its an ad for a potential GoFundMe so SFC can buy a 240B.

Never hear of BLM threatening to burn down a house in states that are gun friendly. I know a whole lot of people that would say "oh hell yes" if a mob rolled up in their neighborhood.

Gotta work your way down from the top. Virtue signalling holds no water.
Not virtue signaling, tough guy. I’ve broken up plenty of fights and never found it necessary to beat the shit out of any of them. It does tell me a lot about you though.

Oh and I’m done. You can get in the last word and prove yourself right to yourself if you like. Whatever does it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34SF and 6Shooter
craigslist%20jeep%20ad.jpg

I have been to a georgia waffle house....I can confirm that IS normal

If a fight didnt break out while I was at a waffle house, I would be immediately suspicious

There ARE places in NYC, Philly, Detroit, Minneapolis, Chicago, etc., where if you walk into an establishment and there are no fights breaking out, it is because everybody is thinking about jumping and robbing YOU and sizing you up to see if it is worth it...
smiley_freak.gif
anim_lol.gif

I THINK its from the completely out of context youtube video of the SFC pushing the black kid that was automatically assumed the white guy was just picking on a poor black child.

Then BLM showed up to his subdivision and basically threatened to burn his house down, making him and his family leave their home.

So in short, its an ad for a potential GoFundMe so SFC can buy a 240B.

Coming soon to YOU. Ask me how I know. They're looking to fuck with you. You're a target. My advice, stay calm and walk away. Just walk away. Do NOT let you EGO get in the way. It's a no win situation. As presented to you above. And your white "friends" and "neighbors" are just gonna look on or join them. You're fucked. I'm fucked. Everyone is fucked. Unless we start doing something now. They've emboldened themselves and it's only getting stronger. The shoe is on the other foot gentlemen.

Never hear of BLM threatening to burn down a house in states that are gun friendly. I know a whole lot of people that would say "oh hell yes" if a mob rolled up in their neighborhood.
Last August BLM in Dallas TX said they were going to 'take it to the suburbs' with 1000's of demonstrators / rioters/ .... and called out Plano specifically ("the gun nut capital of Texas" according to one moniker).
The Plano mayor held a news conference and welcomed any peaceful demonstrators, then the police chief spoke on how they were welcome but laws would be enforced and noted that Plano had one of the highest gun ownership rates in the state, and that the (relatively conservative) Collin County generally hasn't indict homeowners who used force to protect themselves and their property.

So what about the 1000? A few showed up in a Target parking lot near the freeway. The news showed up but they outnumbered the protesters, resulting in virtually no coverage.

And my neighbor was pretty unhappy that no one came to visit and protest in his yard and face.

Oh well.

P.S. If they say they're coming again this summer, how about a 'Hide get together' in Plano at the same time? :D

Last edited:
Last August BLM in Dallas TX said they were going to 'take it to the suburbs' with 1000's of demonstrators / rioters/ .... and called out Plano specifically ("the gun nut capital of Texas" according to one moniker).
The Plano mayor held a news conference and welcomed any peaceful demonstrators, then the police chief spoke on how they were welcome but laws would be enforced and noted that Plano had one of the highest gun ownership rates in the state, and that the (relatively conservative) Collin County generally hasn't indict homeowners who used force to protect themselves and their property.

So what about the 1000? A few showed up in a Target parking lot near the freeway. The news showed up but they outnumbered the protesters, resulting in virtually no coverage.

And my neighbor was pretty unhappy that no one came to visit and protest in his yard and face.

Oh well.

P.S. If they say they're coming again this summer, how about a 'Hide get together' in Plano at the same time? :D

I grew up in that county. I work for the FD just south of there. Lots of friends of mine are Plano PD, Richardson PD, McKinney FD, Plano FD, and Richardson FD. I know the mindset of those men, that work and live in the area. The rioters were wise to stay away...

Let's all go to Waffle House...

I wouldn't get mixed up with these fucking animals for nothing, let the animals sort it out. I can think of a billion other things that would be worth risking everything for more than these fucking animals they don't even come close......fuck them.....fuck them.......fuck them........did I mention fuck them!

I’m sorry, but I cannot agree with you there. If you watch the beginning of the video, he pulls her off of someone who she is ineffectively pawing at and proceeds to beat the living crap out of her. Maybe that’s okay where you come from, but not for me. Watch the whole thing and he’s obviously out of control. Unacceptable.
I feel what he did is wrong, but I've reached the point where, in these type incidents, I no longer care.

See I love the sentiment of this (as an Australian) but in reality does it work that way? See, when they come for our guns (like they WILL come for yours) there will be anywhere from 2 to 6 of them, and one of you. You'll end up giving up even or losing when outnumbered like that (if it even got to pew pew situations) We have 'gun lobby groups' in Australia (SSAA is the biggest) and when the lefties push their anti agenda, what do they do? SFA. Has anywhere over there made any impact against Sleepy Joe's anti gun agenda?

My 2c :)

❤️ I wish it was this, but maybe 1%? Well, that would be a good start too, but now can you/we pull the 1% together enough to make a real difference with all of the power of the .net and MSM against us? A daunting challenge for sure. Wet fucking blanket, I know. Don’t hate me.
See I love the sentiment of this (as an Australian) but in reality does it work that way? See, when they come for our guns (like they WILL come for yours) there will be anywhere from 2 to 6 of them, and one of you. You'll end up giving up even or losing when outnumbered like that (if it even got to pew pew situations) We have 'gun lobby groups' in Australia (SSAA is the biggest) and when the lefties push their anti agenda, what do they do? SFA. Has anywhere over there made any impact against Sleepy Joe's anti gun agenda?

We don’t need your somber wet reality thrown into this, do we. 😄

One would expect a better reality, but then only time will tell.

You’re such a downer, man.

Coming soon to YOU. Ask me how I know. They're looking to fuck with you. You're a target. My advice, stay calm and walk away. Just walk away. Do NOT let you EGO get in the way. It's a no win situation. As presented to you above. And your white "friends" and "neighbors" are just gonna look on or join them. You're fucked. I'm fucked. Everyone is fucked. Unless we start doing something now. They've emboldened themselves and it's only getting stronger. The shoe is on the other foot gentlemen.
Exactly. An interesting study was done about 20 years ago regarding carrying a gun. The mindset changes in a significant percentage of the people where they put themselves in situations they normally wouldn't have they not had a gun.

Yes it works that way.

2-6 is fine. That's not even one ten round mag. There's lots of gun hands in this country. Shoot them weekly, and have for decades. Many are rifle shooting, constantly. I'm not a 3 gun guy, but I am impressed at what good shooters can do. My gates, at the road, are 250 yards from the house. In other words .7 Mil

This heavily armed society has been the only thing from stopping genocide at this point. And "they" know it. "Shots heard round the world" are chambered...

Why I am an American

I don't normally type long winded stories in the MPT but this one is worth telling.

I am dealing with a customer today that has an obvious middle European accent. His is a very nice old man and we were having an entertaining conversation. I asked him if he was from Belgium or southern Netherlands. He said he was from Belgium but has been in the USA since 1961 and is a US citizen now. I asked him what brought him to America.

His eyes welled up and he said "This is going to be a long story, if I can tell it". He said when he was 8 years old the Nazis took over Belgium. They came to his farm and killed his father and older brothers. His mother grabbed him and they ran into the woods and hid from the Nazis. The Nazis burned their farm to the ground. He said the Nazis also killed all of their neighbors in all of the farms near by. He and his mother scavenged for food, and he said they would eat anything because they were starving. He is a short man, about 5'4" tall. He said his father and brothers were all tall but he was short because most of his childhood he didn't have any food. He said everywhere they went there were rotting bodies of the people the Nazis killed. This went on for a very long time. He said death was everywhere, the Nazis treated people in rural areas very badly. He said after what felt like an eternity of living like a rat, he and his mother were hiding in a burned out farm building. He went out looking for something to eat and was suddenly surrounded by US troops. He did not speak a word of English but remembers a huge man walking up and saying "Hey blondie. Where's your papa?" He didn't understand anything but "papa" at the time. He made the slash across the throat motion to tell them his papa was dead. He said the man then asked "Where's your momma?" He pointed at where his mother was hiding. He said the Americans gathered them up and put them in a truck with other people and gave them some water and crackers. He said he thought the truck was taking them to be shot. He said when the truck stopped they were at an American military base. They all got off of the truck and were taken to a medical tent where they were cleaned up, checked out and given clean clothes. Then they were taken to another tent and fed the first full meal they had eaten in years. He said it was amazing, you could eat as much as you wanted. That night they were given clean beds to sleep in for the first time in years. He said the Americans were wonderful people and everyone treated them very well. He told his mother the Americans are great people and some day he will be an American too. My eyes were welled up, his eyes were welled up and I gave him a big hug.

Why I am an American

I don't normally type long winded stories in the MPT but this one is worth telling.

I am dealing with a customer today that has an obvious middle European accent. His is a very nice old man and we were having an entertaining conversation. I asked him if he was from Belgium or southern Netherlands. He said he was from Belgium but has been in the USA since 1961 and is a US citizen now. I asked him what brought him to America.

His eyes welled up and he said "This is going to be a long story, if I can tell it". He said when he was 8 years old the Nazis took over Belgium. They came to his farm and killed his father and older brothers. His mother grabbed him and they ran into the woods and hid from the Nazis. The Nazis burned their farm to the ground. He said the Nazis also killed all of their neighbors in all of the farms near by. He and his mother scavenged for food, and he said they would eat anything because they were starving. He is a short man, about 5'4" tall. He said his father and brothers were all tall but he was short because most of his childhood he didn't have any food. He said everywhere they went there were rotting bodies of the people the Nazis killed. This went on for a very long time. He said death was everywhere, the Nazis treated people in rural areas very badly. He said after what felt like an eternity of living like a rat, he and his mother were hiding in a burned out farm building. He went out looking for something to eat and was suddenly surrounded by US troops. He did not speak a word of English but remembers a huge man walking up and saying "Hey blondie. Where's your papa?" He didn't understand anything but "papa" at the time. He made the slash across the throat motion to tell them his papa was dead. He said the man then asked "Where's your momma?" He pointed at where his mother was hiding. He said the Americans gathered them up and put them in a truck with other people and gave them some water and crackers. He said he thought the truck was taking them to be shot. He said when the truck stopped they were at an American military base. They all got off of the truck and were taken to a medical tent where they were cleaned up, checked out and given clean clothes. Then they were taken to another tent and fed the first full meal they had eaten in years. He said it was amazing, you could eat as much as you wanted. That night they were given clean beds to sleep in for the first time in years. He said the Americans were wonderful people and everyone treated them very well. He told his mother the Americans are great people and some day he will be an American too. My eyes were welled up, his eyes were welled up and I gave him a big hug.
Wow! Just Wow! God bless him.

We are just a world war away from another generation of people who understand what freedom is. Too bad it has to come to that.