• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The routine is wake up just before dawn, smell the diesel and open sewer hanging in the humidity, then get some coffee and watch the smoke start to rise from everywhere as the day’s cooking and trash fires start up. Immediately after comes the next round of exhaust fumes to mix in with the smell of burning plastic, rotting meat for sale, shit and body odor.
I can tell you that Bangkok In the early 80’s was just as you described..

Reactions: Barneybdb
8F0797C9-D246-4CED-ADEB-550FA9444021.jpeg

That brings back memories and couldn't count the number of times I did that as well as tuning with a dwell tachometer, timing light and setting gaps on points and plugs. Had a 67 Impala with a 283 and did all the work on it myself. Engines were sure easy to work on those days.
Yeppers, rebuild starters and generators and carbs not to mention engines. You could troubleshoot electrical problems cause they were a 12 volt DC system, battery and ground.

The routine is wake up just before dawn, smell the diesel and open sewer hanging in the humidity, then get some coffee and watch the smoke start to rise from everywhere as the day’s cooking and trash fires start up. Immediately after comes the next round of exhaust fumes to mix in with the smell of burning plastic, rotting meat for sale, shit and body odor.
But, obviously the USA is responsible for all the pollution and we need to go green, or carbon neutral, or whatever they say we need to pay more taxes to do 😑😑

When explaining ballistics to someone I use this exact analogy. In my example of fast and slow vs. small and fast, I say "try and imagine being hit by a dump truck doing 50 mph is a large and slow caliber. .223 is like getting hit by a crotch rocket doing 100 mhp One just smacks you hard and one cuts you in half

This guy stopped by to critique my prone shooting style last weekend.

View attachment 7633754

View attachment 7633755

View attachment 7633756
Nice Ghillie Suit

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull

Don't you know to age meat that was only killed 12 hours ago, you have to do it at "room" temp (90+), LOL. I remember a local guy wanted to order some kitfu for us once. Came out and it was warm raw burger. I passed and a buddy ate some. I told him he better get some dewormer. Couple weeks later he calls me freaking out. He took a shit and then was climbing a ladder and it didn't feel right. Went back for another wipe and sure a shit, squirmers all over the place. Couple weeks after that, we got malaria. Ahhh, to be young and dumb.

Most places the bathrooms are a literal shithole and I swear some of those fuckers do their best to miss as badly as possible and just spray everywhere. The stench is a very different smell than anything you can find here as far as I know.

Despite how fucked up it its, I love it over there. Its like the Wild West.

Professional football, basketball, baseball, and soccer will not get a nickel from my account and same goes for the college sports that feed them. I was extorted (leveraged) too many times by them 20 years ago.