• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1622046532_9v9pvse7tn.jpg

Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a tunnel ram work correctly
they look great BUT
99% of the time you can make more power and more usable power with a single carb sized and tunned to the cam and heads
There isn't a tunnel ram that works as-is period. The skill and amount of testing the cutting and reshaping it takes is seen in very few applications

I totally agree that tunnel rams are a pain in the ass, and a lot of times make less power than a well set up single carb. They have always looked bad ass to me, and there is just something about them that speaks to me. Kind of like that wild eyed girl, you know better, but you do it anyway? I will agree that a nice 6 or 8-71 would be stunning on that and make a shit ton of power.

Reactions: canman
For you Ford guys.
An all original numbers matching Galaxy 500
View attachment 7637088
I know of one of those sitting in a small town here in AR. Galaxy 500, convertible (hand to God!), 4 -speed, R-code 427. Supposedly one of 3 built. I take the dude (Not giving out his name but if you know the Ford Junkie near Russelville that's him!) at his word. Has all kinds of fun Ford toys like a Sunbeam Tiger, a 1968 GT500 (First new car he ever bought right out of college.) a couple of GT350s, and an early Cobra. So early it had a 260 in it and the knock offs say "Near" and "Off" like getting on a horse instead (Brits are weird) of "Left" and "Right". Biggest fuck up of my life (well, maybe) was passing on a 1970 Boss 302 he was selling that had some rear quarter damage and the wrong 4-speed in it for $11K. This was 1993 before the market got hot of course. I was an idiot...