• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So, did he actually mean that she didn't let him? 😂😂

Well, when he told me this, we were at a local bar. Several of his friends chimed in. Either she was a tramp, or everyone heard the same story so pick a side. Considering the general reputation of the entertainment world, I'm thinking porcupine.

To answer your question, he most likely never spoke to her. She was the social type and he had a gunrack in the rear window of his pickup so...

enough of the "my brother's counsin's sister's former roomate thinks Vanna White is a slut because she likely rejected his advances in high school" bullshit...

back to motivational MILF:

1624452537223.png

or some combination fake boobs, tattoos, maybe some daddy issues, and a reasonable likelihood of being stabbed. See below for the combination of the aforementioned traits:

1624453146681.png

Last edited:
A. don't cut your toenails into a curve, grow them out and cut straight.
At some point in my life I started rounding the corners of the nail on the big toes. Almost immediately started having problems. Took me about a year to figure it out. I still keep a curve to the nail, but don't cut the corners back so hard.

And you find this motivational? Grown men trying to figure out how to trim their toenails. What is going on here?????
I wasn’t figuring out anything, I’m the pro safe cracker of self toe surgery. Toe feels great now.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I’ve had multiple ingrown nails removed, but somehow I’m just not motivated to put it on the freakin motivational page. Let’s start a separate thread to talk about the flavors of toe jam!

• Haha
Reactions: BoltRunner
enough of the "my brother's counsin's sister's former roomate thinks Vanna White is a slut because she likely rejected his advances in high school" bullshit...

View attachment 7653282

or some combination fake boobs, tattoos, maybe some daddy issues, and a reasonable likelihood of being stabbed. See below for the combination of the aforementioned traits:

View attachment 7653291
That's not a reasonable likelihood kind of chick, its an inevitable. Your ass is getting stabbed. Worth it? Probably.

Maybe I'm helping with someone's foot fetish, fucking kink shaming...🤣

It says motivation. It's very motivating to walk without pain. I have several things that keep me in bed more often than not(not the toe). Obviously I'm not trying to motivate you.

This shits about me feeling motivated

Last edited:
Reactions: LegioX

View attachment 7653282
Is this M.C. Escher's daughter? The more I stare at her legs, the less I can tell if the right one is in front of the left one or if the left one is in front of the right one. Especially the direction the left toe is pointing in relation to her torso.

I'll have to keep staring. Let you know what I figure out in a couple of hours.

Is this M.C. Escher's daughter? The more I stare at her legs, the less I can tell if the right one is in front of the left one or if the left one is in front of the right one. Especially the direction the left toe is pointing in relation to her torso.

I'll have to keep staring. Let you know what I figure out in a couple of hours.
Unknown. Looks like the leg on the upper step is her left leg based on the shape of the calf muscle.

Reactions: Redhook
That's not just stabby. She'd sacrifice you.

Some stabby's are limited to test drive only. Wouldn't even wanna rent one 🤣
A buddy I played college football with pulled a random home from a bar one night, apparently she was not taking her meds, he rolled over after business and went to sleep... She stabbed him in the chest a couple times with his own steak knife, pierced his lung and missed his heart by an inch or so... Needless to say no one on the team took home any randoms for a week or so after that :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: sjstill and fx77
A buddy I played college football with pulled a random home from a bar one night, apparently she was not taking her meds, he rolled over after business and went to sleep... She stabbed him in the chest a couple times with his own steak knife, pierced his lung and missed his heart by an inch or so... Needless to say no one on the team took home any randoms for a week or so after that :ROFLMAO:
This is why I've never brought home a Random from a bar.

That's what parking lots are for.

Did he not get the briefing to take them to their house or a hotel?
You never let them know where you live...

View attachment 7653282

View attachment 7653291
You clowns can let @clcustom1911 and his hotties get us back OT or I can post mine. 😎