• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That was me getting away from my ex wife
1625013659980.png

aussie senator tells the aussie tga (fda over there) how it is about the jab. motivation enough to stand up and fight back.

Bullfrog08 was on his phone on the second bike.
Deflection! You're not the first to do it on this forum. Look, I don't care if you fuck with your phone while you drive, excuse me "set up your music before you drive and use the hands free device" or keep it "in the saddle bags", it'll be your issue when it catches up with you, if it hasn't already. You're not alone on this. I'm sure there are a dozen people here who actually don't fuck with the phone while in the car, but it is not you!

So, your gonna sling shit in this thread now, huh? You can PM me if you want to discuss further, or we can sling shit in multiple threads.

Be classy!

Saw a semi hauling a Cat D-Series bulldozer (big oversize, wide) do something similar a few years ago. Driver got loaded and chained down, then realized he couldn’t see much backwards past the blade edge sticking out on either side of the trailer. He decided it was a great idea to raise the dozer blade during transport so he could see under it. Unfortunately, he completely forgot about the hydraulic cylinder being 15’ taller than the top of the blade. He took out every telephone line along a state highway across nearly two full counties before someone finally called him in. He must have been dragging a combined 400’ of power/phone line behind his trailer when we got him stopped.