• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1628940507451.png

Do you think that guy became a Judge so he could get even with everyone that called him Jethro his whole life?

Gloria Allred slams Bill Cosby's argument in Playboy mansion lawsuit as harmful: It’s a 'major issue'

'Cosby Show' actor is accused of abusing Judy Huth at the Playboy mansion in 1974​

. . . "In the words of Chief Justice Max Baer of the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court, ‘Mr. Cosby was the victim of a reprehensible bait and switch.’

5776cddbfd82a92f266f8b38e2357671.jpg

Do you think that guy became a Judge so he could get even with everyone that called him Jethro his whole life?

Gloria Allred slams Bill Cosby's argument in Playboy mansion lawsuit as harmful: It’s a 'major issue'

'Cosby Show' actor is accused of abusing Judy Huth at the Playboy mansion in 1974​

. . . "In the words of Chief Justice Max Baer of the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court, ‘Mr. Cosby was the victim of a reprehensible bait and switch.’

View attachment 7684672
Not the same Max Baer....

Went to a small car show at a local county fair today.

This is a new GTO w/ old GTO body panels. It's won many events including the national GTO show twice in two years. He built this a few years ago so maybe you've seen in magazines or at a local car show in your area. Driven 82,000 miles since completion.

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2233.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_2236.jpeg

We would put yard sprinklers on MPT cooling fins to lower the temp. Cooler core temp means longer life span of the unit. Just think it rains, snows and ice forms on the bushings and they don’t arc. That xformer is not in service. Look at the grounding leads hooked to the top of the high side bushings and there are no lo side bushings.

Come to Australia, at the current price at the local servo for regular petrol/diesel the same 19gal would cost $107
Here, fuels have 3x taxes applied to them
I have always loved Australian people and always wanted to visit. Not so much, now. Your government is turning it into a prison colony. Governments around the world are attempting the same thing. I pray there are revolutions that oust all these evil cunts!

I have always loved Australian people and always wanted to visit. Not so much, now. Your government is turning it into a prison colony. Governments around the world are attempting the same thing. I pray there are revolutions that oust all these evil cunts!
I think you’ve forgotten a history lesson. Australia started as a prison colony and is just getting back to her colonial roots!

Come to Australia, at the current price at the local servo for regular petrol/diesel the same 19gal would cost $107
Here, fuels have 3x taxes applied to them
Fuel must be cheap where you are Joe, that would be about $152 in Brisbane now.