• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

82D58C23-A588-4740-A065-6766A9B604E3.jpeg

Out of courtesy, in Japan people wear masks INDICATING to others that THEY ARE SICK
And in the USA...
1629043307480.png

Attachments

• 1629042585420.png
    1629042585420.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Reactions: 22Hshots
I have always loved Australian people and always wanted to visit. Not so much, now. Your government is turning it into a prison colony. Governments around the world are attempting the same thing. I pray there are revolutions that oust all these evil cunts!
You know, it started out as a prison colony. Just returning to their roots is all.

On edit: I see I was late to the party. Carry on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
I have always loved Australian people and always wanted to visit. Not so much, now. Your government is turning it into a prison colony. Governments around the world are attempting the same thing. I pray there are revolutions that oust all these evil cunts!
Did not Australia begin as a prison colony?

Human habitation of the Australian continent is known to have begun at least 65,000 years ago,[46][47] with the migration of people by land bridges and short sea-crossings from what is now Southeast Asia.[48] The Madjedbebe rock shelter in Arnhem Land is recognised as the oldest site showing the presence of humans in Australia.[49] The oldest human remains found are the Lake Mungo remains, which have been dated to around 41,000 years ago.[50][51] These people were the ancestors of modern Indigenous Australians.[52] Aboriginal Australian culture is one of the oldest continual cultures on Earth.[53]

At the time of first European contact, most Indigenous Australians were hunter-gatherers with complex economies and societies.[54][55] Recent archaeological finds suggest that a population of 750,000 could have been sustained.[56][57] Indigenous Australians have an oral culture with spiritual values based on reverence for the land and a belief in the Dreamtime.[58] The Torres Strait Islanders, ethnically Melanesian, obtained their livelihood from seasonal horticulture and the resources of their reefs and seas.[59] The northern coasts and waters of Australia were visited sporadically for trade by Makassan fishermen from what is now Indonesia.[60]

With the passage of the Transportation Act 1717, the British government initiated the penal transportation of indentured servants to Britain's colonies in the Americas. British merchants would be in charge of transporting the convicts across the Atlantic, where in the colonies their indentures would be auctioned off to planters. Many of the indentured servants were sentenced to seven year terms, which gave rise to the colloquial term "His Majesty's Seven-Year Passengers".[1][2][3][4] It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to the Americas this way, and the majority landed in the Chesapeake Colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of Britons that left the country during the 18th century.[5

Wiki, I know, but something about glass houses and stones.