• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

If you watch the first plate hit the floor, it appears to bend. Not real weight plates???
I wouldn't think a 110 lb girl getting unexpectedly hit with a flying object that's almost half her weight would drop straight down. She'd topple over to her left. The other girl never looks to see where the weights came from. Also the sound seems off in the video. It wouldn't make that noise when it hits her shoulder. I assume it's fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka and fx77
gv082821dAPC20210827074502.jpg

Reactions: Barneybdb
^ I don't really recall where your opinions have mattered to us much since 1776 anyway.

And the USA now has a morally bankrupt incompetent dementia patient for president (and it wouldn't be any better with the vice president in charge [question is who is in charge?, but that's another discussion]), doesn't seem to be going too well for the USA at the moment does it, especially with the USA now the laughing stock of the whole world :)

I speak as someone who liked Trump (if American would have voted for Trump). Trump was (in my opinion) the best president you have had in a long time (since Reagan).

And the USA now has a morally bankrupt incompetent dementia patient for president (and it wouldn't be any better with the vice president in charge [question is who is in charge?, but that's another discussion]), doesn't seem to be going too well for the USA at the moment does it, especially with the USA now the laughing stock of the whole world :)

I speak as someone who liked Trump (if American would have voted for Trump). Trump was (in my opinion) the best president you have had in a long time (since Reagan).
3A01D8CA-A442-43A4-9615-BA23979821D4.jpeg
3A01D8CA-A442-43A4-9615-BA23979821D4.jpeg

This is a cool picture! It reminds me of one that I took several years ago. An AG pilot friend was spraying Cotton in the field behind my house early one foggy misty morning. I was standing head on to him when he approached my house at 150knots about 5 ft above the cotton plants. The picture captured the vortices from the prop and the wingtips. I probably got sprayed and it probably knocked 10 years off of my life, but it was a cool picture! He kept a framed copy of it in his office at the flying service up until he retired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb

Did you finish your bag of dicks? Need more?

Call the United States a laughing stock again and I'll turn you in for having a butter knife...

My friend, what is saddest is that most of us in America knew last summer that Joe was an unaccomplished politician, a coward, lacking real leadership skills and devoid of moral authority. He did not get the most votes but nonetheless was installed in Casa Blanca, as has been said before, like a toilet. Except the toilet actually works. Please pardon the venture into politics on our ‘hot chicks’ thread.