• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

mrz082721dAPR20210827044507.jpg

Reactions: Barneybdb
^ I don't really recall where your opinions have mattered to us much since 1776 anyway.

And the USA now has a morally bankrupt incompetent dementia patient for president (and it wouldn't be any better with the vice president in charge [question is who is in charge?, but that's another discussion]), doesn't seem to be going too well for the USA at the moment does it, especially with the USA now the laughing stock of the whole world :)

I speak as someone who liked Trump (if American would have voted for Trump). Trump was (in my opinion) the best president you have had in a long time (since Reagan).

And the USA now has a morally bankrupt incompetent dementia patient for president (and it wouldn't be any better with the vice president in charge [question is who is in charge?, but that's another discussion]), doesn't seem to be going too well for the USA at the moment does it, especially with the USA now the laughing stock of the whole world :)

I speak as someone who liked Trump (if American would have voted for Trump). Trump was (in my opinion) the best president you have had in a long time (since Reagan).
3A01D8CA-A442-43A4-9615-BA23979821D4.jpeg
3A01D8CA-A442-43A4-9615-BA23979821D4.jpeg

This is a cool picture! It reminds me of one that I took several years ago. An AG pilot friend was spraying Cotton in the field behind my house early one foggy misty morning. I was standing head on to him when he approached my house at 150knots about 5 ft above the cotton plants. The picture captured the vortices from the prop and the wingtips. I probably got sprayed and it probably knocked 10 years off of my life, but it was a cool picture! He kept a framed copy of it in his office at the flying service up until he retired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb

Did you finish your bag of dicks? Need more?

Call the United States a laughing stock again and I'll turn you in for having a butter knife...

My friend, what is saddest is that most of us in America knew last summer that Joe was an unaccomplished politician, a coward, lacking real leadership skills and devoid of moral authority. He did not get the most votes but nonetheless was installed in Casa Blanca, as has been said before, like a toilet. Except the toilet actually works. Please pardon the venture into politics on our ‘hot chicks’ thread.