• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

F919BD05-9143-438C-AD8B-DDF006D0E539.jpeg

Try giving it the choid approach. He just went away after people stopped acknowledging he was even posting.....other than when someone typed 'where's so and so' and tagged him out of hibernation the guy just left. There is a nourishment these clowns get out of knowing they are rubbing people sideways....maybe try not feedin it?
Good point and your probably right, he just cant see that he is basically the only one that disagrees with everyone constantly and continues to go on and on for fucking pages about all kinds of BS. Everyone isn't going to see eye to eye all the time and that's fine but start your own damn thread if you want to constantly vomit... Not sure why he's even on the hide other than he owns a gun.

Reactions: Keepmvng
Good point and your probably right, he just cant see that he is basically the only one that disagrees with everyone constantly and continues to go on and on for fucking pages about all kinds of BS. Which everyone isn't going to see eye to eye and that's fine but start your own damn thread... Not sure why he's even on the hide other than he owns a gun.
All it takes is one person giving him his fuel for the day.....if he can antagonize just 1 that's all he needs to keep doing it. So while people think they are getting their own jab in by responding they are actually getting that clown's jollies for him by acknowledging him. One of the few bonuses had dating a psychologist was learning how to deal with a family member like the aforementioned.

Now on to the fat chicks photos.....c'mon man those are out of bounds! My eyes are bad enough already.

View attachment 7703759

I'm trying to point out, this stuff is stupid. Are there any KKK that support trump, I'm sure, but this meme implies all Trump supporters are KKK. Of course not.

These kinds of crap from both sides is what is threatening our Democracy. I do not believe in mandating masks or vaccines. But using attack memes and then not wanting to defend them with debate is not democratic values.

Personally, I don't want to debate any of this stuff. My anger comes from what I see as misinformation campaigns from both sides pushing each side to believe violence is needed.

There is no revolution or reset, only civil war. And frankly, since 99% do not want violence. What you get is people showing up for a rally that ends in some getting prison sentences.

Annnnd block!

What a fucking piece of shit. Go start your own thread. How many times do you need to be told you fucking wet brain retard? We don't care you crave attention because nobody held you or loved you as a baby. We don't fucking care about your fucked up mental health issues. Ride on old man.

Not sure which is worse. The pedantic off-topic bickering, or the grotesque, tatted, flabby-titted images.

How about more class and beauty PICS? Yeah, Lina again.

View attachment 7703803
While I am completely baffled by the concept of footless stockings (honestly, never seen this before), I will take anything, AN-Y-THING, over this parade of hippos. Actually, scratch that. You sick and twisted fuckers will come up with something more disgusting. Let's just stick to the hot chicks.

While I am completely baffled by the concept of footless stockings (honestly, never seen this before), I will take anything, AN-Y-THING, over this parade of hippos. Actually, scratch that. You sick and twisted fuckers will come up with something more disgusting. Let's just stick to the hot chicks.
Or the scarier version, which does exist, is that he actually digs fat chicks. I worked with a guy years ago who had some thing with not just chubby, but morbidly obese women in the 3plus range. Was a sight to watch him go to work on a night out.

@Old Man with Gun can you please take all your Politics, Covid, Blah Blah Bullshit and make yourself your own thread in the Pit...? Your really fucking this thread all to hell... Your obviously not going to agree with the guys in here so why keep coming back except to troll and push your views...?
I used the “ignore” feature.
Poof! Gone!
Never to be seen ever again. Ever.

Or the scarier version, which does exist, is that he actually digs fat chicks. I worked with a guy years ago who had some thing with not just chubby, but morbidly obese women in the 3plus range. Was a sight to watch him go to work on a night out.
holy smokes, time to social distance at that point

Reactions: Barneybdb