• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Personally, I don't want to debate any of this stuff. My anger comes from what I see as misinformation campaigns from both sides pushing each side to believe violence is needed.

So you attack one side while ignoring the behavior from your side. You would feel more welcome at democraticunderground.com. You'll find lots of like minded people there.

holy smokes, time to social distance at that point
Maybe he was innovative ahead of his time? At those ++++++sizes you are automatically socially distanced her midline is going to push anyone 6' away from her face hole.

1631723416453.png

All it takes is one person giving him his fuel for the day.....if he can antagonize just 1 that's all he needs to keep doing it. So while people think they are getting their own jab in by responding they are actually getting that clown's jollies for him by acknowledging him. One of the few bonuses had dating a psychologist was learning how to deal with a family member like the aforementioned.

Now on to the fat chicks photos.....c'mon man those are out of bounds! My eyes are bad enough already.

My ex wife was the same way.
Ignoring her brought her to tears and an eventual mental breakdown followed by a divorce.

Reactions: Barneybdb
What's this obsession with obese ugly fatties! If that's your thing then start a 'fatty love' thread and leave this thread for normal (and I use that word very very loosely for some of the members on here) people.

Reactions: 1moaoff
She will do more than stab you. Its going to go bad, real bad. And quick like a bunny. Like you may not even make it to the bedroom for the first tryst kind of bad.
Elevator, lobby, couch, car, sidewalk... all good!!!! I don't need to get her in the bed!!!!

I sont even want her in bed.. I want her everywhere else

Last edited:
Just a thought.

For those that want a thread for alternative taste pictures and don't want to start a new thread, or for discussions about the corona's, there are 2 currently unused threads that would be a perfect fit for either one. I also have suggestions for each thread if you don't want to mix them

Perfect for alternative tastes. Tossing has multiple meanings.

For the Corona talk since those that think it will be like this after vaccinations ad infinitum.

I'm here more for barneybdb's type stuff and the funny things rather than all the T&A.

To stay in the spirit of the thread here is something from my archives.
e7f0f67e04756577841428bec3f70fa7aca5711cde44a48789bf79b083730270_1.jpg

View attachment 7703759

I'm trying to point out, this stuff is stupid. Are there any KKK that support trump, I'm sure, but this meme implies all Trump supporters are KKK. Of course not.

These kinds of crap from both sides is what is threatening our Democracy. I do not believe in mandating masks or vaccines. But using attack memes and then not wanting to defend them with debate is not democratic values.

Personally, I don't want to debate any of this stuff. My anger comes from what I see as misinformation campaigns from both sides pushing each side to believe violence is needed.

There is no revolution or reset, only civil war. And frankly, since 99% do not want violence. What you get is people showing up for a rally that ends in some getting prison sentences.
Memes arent for debating you retarded cunt rag, they're for LAUGHING AT. HOLY FUCK you even have to explain the purpose and mode of humor to leftists, they're so god damned stupid.