• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1632166756794.png

I doubt it will motivate anyone else , but me but my 6.5 creedmoor hit 6800 rounds fired today While the gun handles really well I am still happy with the barrel not so much with my botching of the loads I brought instead of known good rounds I packed what was left of stuff that did not shoot so good from previous trips . Maybe next week It will still be running and I will have some worthy ammo for it to devour or I will have to put the new barrel on . but which ever happens it's really been a great gun . :giggle:

6800?

I shot out a .260 Rem at 2500 rounds. Then a 6.5 Creedmoor at 2500 rounds.
And I mean shot out, like second round fired at 1000 yards missed a full Mil lower than the last one. On a previously 1/4 MOA rifle.

Did you mean 680?

I doubt it will motivate anyone else , but me but my 6.5 creedmoor hit 6800 rounds fired today While the gun handles really well I am still happy with the barrel not so much with my botching of the loads I brought instead of known good rounds I packed what was left of stuff that did not shoot so good from previous trips . Maybe next week It will still be running and I will have some worthy ammo for it to devour or I will have to put the new barrel on . but which ever happens it's really been a great gun . :giggle:
So, 6800 rds and still haven't settled on the perfect reload amirite? Sounds just like my situation...

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112
what-the-fuck-did-i-just-read-what-the-fuck.gif