• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Jp-4 firepit with a half dozen flares thrown in and my hose team...
The truck is an E-ONE P621. It is an 8 wheel drive with an MTU 12 cylinder 1005 HP engine. Carries 3,000 gallons of water and 400 gallons of foam. Roof turret is capable of discharging 1,320 GPM on high flow with a throw distance of 230+ feet. Weighs 96,000 lbs with an acceleration from 0-50 mph in 32 seconds and a governed top speed of 70 mph because of tire limitations. We made 37 of them for the Netherlands Air Force, Navy, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and Groningen Airport in 2003-2005.

P621 fighting a tire dump fire
crashtender_moerdijk_(3).jpg

crashtender_moerdijk_(5).jpg

Amsterdam Schiphol burn pit
P5110007.JPG

P-6 fighting.jpg

You need to zip up your purse, your “feelings” are falling out and getting stepped on.

No, if someone tells me to fuck off, then I will reply. I was being nice in my reply, I wrote it quite a few times, the original response wasn't so nicely worded.

I am constantly amused watching fellow 'MURICANs fiddling with napkins before a meal. I usually leave mine on the table just to make the point. Where I grew up, we were taught to eat without spilling it on ourselves.

(Hate incoming, I know, but this IS the bear pit..)

Let me guess...you were the family seated next to Jake and Elwood in the Chez Paul restaurant.

Let me guess...you were the family seated next to Jake and Elwood in the Chez Paul restaurant.
No idea who they are or what that is. Never heard of them, never heard of it. (y) Like I said, we were just raised to eat without slopping food on ourselves.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
You don’t have to use a hot needle to relieve a subungual hematoma. Simply take a sharp pocket knife and gently rotate it point down, back and forth between your finger tips. It’s own weight will gradually drill the nail painlessly. When it starts leaking lift and places a few mm away and drill again. Often prevents total loss if done right away. (The bails will wait).
Absolutely...People freak out thwn their toe hurts like hell and they think you are going to burn thru it with a hot wire!

11 blade slowly drill and pop, the hematoma is gone and the pain with itl

Reactions: PDXGS
If someone says "Jake and Elwood" , and your reply is "never heard of it,"- you've got some 'splainin' to do.....might be a spy sent here from the alphabet boys.
Now I've been edumacated, yeah, I recognize the names. Dumbest movie I've ever tried to watch, although "big lebowsky" (?) might be contender for that title. Netflix recommended a while back. What a pile of steaming BS.

Coen bro's did make a couple worth watching. Old Country and Fargo are good for me. The rest belong on the same pile as the former-mentioned..

Reactions: worvin
Now I've been edumacated, yeah, I recognize the names. Dumbest movie I've ever tried to watch, although "big lebowsky" (?) might be contender for that title. Netflix recommended a while back. What a pile of steaming BS.

Coen bro's did make a couple worth watching. Old Country and Fargo are good for me. The rest belong on the same pile as the former-mentioned..
Ever seen Kung Fu Hustle or Kung Pow Enter the Fist?

Where did you migrate from? Cuz this ^^^^^^is very un-american