• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Two Mallet compound articulated 2-8-8-2 Y6Bs, each generating 10,000 horsepower at full throttle, pull fully loaded coal hopper train up the Norfolk and Western Blue Ridge Division with Y6B pusher for the ascending part of the grade. Summer 1956.

ETA: According to legendary railroad photographer O. Winston Link, who is known for his high quality nighttime shots of operations on the N&W from the late 1940s to the mid-1960s, locomotive engineers on the N&W would temporarily throttle down their engines when they spotted homes along their routes with laundry hanging outside, so as to prevent soot and embers from dirtying the laundry as they passed. This was not really part of N&W locomotive engineer school protocol, but this, and other acts of kindness, such as giving buckets of unused coal to residents living along the tracks for their stoves, were an unspoken rule among all N&W train crews.

Last edited:
IMG_6021.PNG

I don't have a Cobra, but I do own this!

Most who are commenting about the Alec Baldwin incident have very poor reading comprehension. Reciting gun handling rules when commenting on what happens on a movie set are totally wrong. Hollywood gun movies are like playing cowboys when you are 10 years old. From the silent movie days to Hopalong Cassity to Matt Dillon, to today, they have been shooting at each other and at the camera, and all of the time, they have depended on someone to insure that the pistols were clear or loaded with blanks. Out of the tens of thousands of movies and TV shows, there have only been a half dozen incidents. As most of you know, or have guessed, actors do not have the responsibility, or most, the knowledge, to check and clear a firearm before doing whatever they are supposed to do for the scene. It is the responsibility of the production company to make sure that the pistol, or automobile, or motorcycle or Fleshlight (or whatever instrumentality is being utilized) is safe for the intended purpose. This movie was using single action pistols and it is difficult to have everyone involved unload the pistol, check the ammunition and reload it every time, even presuming that they would know the difference between a blank and a wad-cutter. In this instance, according to the news report, the pistol had been declared "cold" meaning it had no ordinance of any kind. Someone, not the actor or director, seriously screwed up, or there was deliberate sabotage, considering the reported problems with the union workers, this is not out of the question. I'm curious as to what the projectile will turn out to be. I'm guessing the poor woman took a round to the sub-clavian artery and the guy got it a little higher in the collarbone. Just my $0.02...

Hollywood agrees with you. They have always said the rules don't apply to them. Below are the rules germane to this conversation. Everyone who puts their hands on a firearm is responsible for following them, not the person who handed it to you. Because you are a celebrity does not mean you get to outsource personal responsibility, in spite of what you and your fans think. Thinking you bear no personal responsibility for the firearm in your hand is a reason you should not have a firearm in your hand. Single action pistols have been killing people for a long time. Knowledge about how to check them and their ammunition has been around for about the same period of time. If it's "too difficult", then maybe you shouldn't handle one.

It does not matter what group of people have ignored these rules, no matter their state of celebretorial grace, or for how many decades they have shucked all personal responsibility. This is how Mr. Baldwin killed someone. Not he and not anyone is above the rules.

1. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FIREARM POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION.

2. TREAT ALL FIREARMS AS IF THEY WERE LOADED.

3. KEEP YOUR TRIGGER FINGER OUTSIDE THE GUARD AND OFF OF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO FIRE.

4. BE CERTAIN OF YOUR TARGET, YOUR LINE OF FIRE, AND WHAT LIES BEYOND YOUR TARGET.

I like to think I can comprehend the above four rules. Mr. Baldwin broke all four of them, according to my understanding.

Finally, did people actually die as a result of your childhood cowboys and Indian games???

I was helping with the crowd at Tulsa Tough and some dipshit stepped out in front of a racer like that. We picked up the cyclist and got him back on his bike with a helpful shove down the road. The dipshit that caused the accident may or may not have sustained the majority of his injuries after the collision.

I was helping with the crowd at Tulsa Tough and some dipshit stepped out in front of a racer like that. We picked up the cyclist and got him back on his bike with a helpful shove down the road. The dipshit that caused the accident may or may not have sustained the majority of his injuries after the collision.
This kind of stupid shit reminds me of the action movies and westerns in the 70's and 80's where some stupid lady walks right into the middle of a shoot out, like she supposedly didn't hear the gun fire. Well apparently there really are people that stupid.

Correct 403! Pistons are like paint cans! I’m building a Rallye 350 clone car and wanted more power, but didn’t want to go 455. 👍
Lost to a 70(?) Gutlass with a 455 in one of my first Nissan cars. He burned tires straight through 2nd, smoking my ass. I was young, and thought my 14.9sec car was fast.......

Years later, I had a buddy that restored (what little he had to) a car from his father. It was a T-type (Buick) looking Cutlass, with one of those 403 in it. Always amazed me, and I'll never forget it.

What a difference from the likes of the GM 400 mouse......

You like “big bore” guns? How about one of the largest bores in a stock production engine?
Hint: a 454 piston will fall through this and end up on the floor.
Color of the block might give you a clue.View attachment 7731638

Not even close

Lost to a 70(?) Gutlass with a 455 in one of my first Nissan cars. He burned tires straight through 2nd, smoking my ass. I was young, and thought my 14.9sec car was fast.......

Years later, I had a buddy that restored (what little he had to) a car from his father. It was a T-type (Buick) looking Cutlass, with one of those 403 in it. Always amazed me, and I'll never forget it.

What a difference from the likes of the GM 400 mouse......
Shooting for 420-440 horsepower, torque should be 480-490 ft lbs. Going with #6 heads with bigger valves. It’s just to run to town a get some burgers. 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: AMGtuned
PXL_20210705_211704035.jpg

470+ inch
You like “big bore” guns? How about one of the largest bores in a stock production engine?
Hint: a 454 piston will fall through this and end up on the floor.
Color of the block might give you a clue.View attachment 7731638
Could have went the easy way with an LS but why be like everyone else?

"This is a famous African American baseball player...... In America..."

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK is he even talking about and how did this even come up in the first place???
smiley_freak.gif

What an absolute fucking embarrassment... And on top of that, there is talk that he SHAT HIS PANTS soon afterwards too...

ETA: And then I remember we are currently living in a timeline where an obese manchild from Virginia called "Chris Chan", also a delusional leftist who had actually sent death threats to President Trump upon his 2016 victory, and who ALSO shits his briefs on a regular basis, is currently awaiting trial in Henrico County for repeatedly raping and sodomizing his dementia suffering 80 year old mother in their Ruckersville home.

Last edited:

After that accident they should have dragged half that fucking safety crew out behind the track and shot them. God damned cowards and retards, spraying water into fucking space and looking around shitting their pants and making ZERO effort to save the driver. It was a miracle of self preservation that saved Grosjean from those worthless assholes and their lack of effort.

Last edited: