• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

25066da412f7ae93ec813f6b0ca8d6b9dc0b57fada1eec492d1a960f584fcc5f.jpg

Fuck this guy in plain English. I don't give a shit what he says about anything.

Without pulling political connections and getting to where he is now, Fauci would have been a serial killer. I can bet that fuckface fapped at least twice while watching these beagles get eaten.

The political and religious stuff basically went by the wayside after the Scout debacle. The no naked crotch pics is a site rule, no pink in pictures. The nude celebrity thing I think is because a former member posted a bunch of shit of nude celebs and Frank got a call from someone's attorney.

However be warned, if you stray from motivational pics or topics in this thread you will incur the wrath of @Dirty D Now since this thread has gone way off topic penance is owed to @Dirty D He is not a mod "yet" he is our benevolent dick-tater

HelloBIG.jpg

61981530_2349308368724901_1788918930358665216_o-819x1024.jpg

images

I actually posted a lot of straight up pussy pics here from time to time. Haven't received any grief about them. Like this:

mouser0684.jpg

Can't confirm the pictured story, but it worked for my twins. Heart rate and O2 levels stabilized with a loving touch. A nurse told us of a study that concluded that with "loving" touch vs "working" touch (something doctors/nurse/staff would do) babies, especially premature, would progress better and faster. I found the study and it included brain wave studies of these infant patients. Basically if you want your baby to get better, hold them as much as possible. It took a lot of convincing and ultimately breaking the rules, but we put the babies together.

253182332_10159831668313035_1848462172210445696_n.jpg

253191122_10159831695533035_77688608311541754_n.jpg

I double dog dare him
bring it on DD
make these little bitches cry
lets see whats in that deep dark basement of yours
how disturbing can you really be
make some of these winners leave

By disturbing you mean more pictures of morbidly obese humans who may possibly be females, in various stages of not having a sufficient amount of clothing?

Kind of unimaginative don't you think? Especially when you could be looking at stuff that could haunt you for years to come and visit your in your dreams.

Motivational.........

FFA was my life in high school.

I raised my right hand and took the oath in 2001.

I've answered thousands upon thousands of 9-1-1 calls since then. I've been honor guard, folded the flag, stood parade rest, at attention, and present arms for Fire, Police, Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, and Coast Guard. I know more cowboys and farmers than most citizens. I have spotted for, and shot elbow to elbow with shooters from about 30 states. And launched those rounds in three states, mostly in Texas. I know America. And I know Americans.

That video is one great example of a snap shot of what we are. I told God we are in trouble. And that there are millions of good people here, we just need help rooting out the small percentage of bad ones. Please send help, Amen.

Well I’m asking so I don’t make a mistake I wanna know if the forum I support a commie cucks who like to dictate what I can post as comedy personally if I’m critical of say sleepy joe I don’t want to be kicked off here there a wealth of knowledge. Smart ass

Given your difficulty in putting together a coherent sentence, it's a reasonably safe bet that my bulb shines brighter than yours. Dumb ass.

Reactions: Bender
I've never been a 1911 (or .45) guy myself, give me a 9 mm G17 or such. :D

Ok, ok. I like the BHP very much, had one made in 35 or 36, made for my country, and had one with German markings (early 40 I believe it was). These were collector pieces and thus are now in the loving hands of one of such creatures, I fancy a gun I can shoot a lot. Anyway. There is something in the lines and handling of the Hipower that works for me.. elegance, feeling.. Hard to say. I wonder how the Springfield's new SA-35 will fare, does look promising and as there are no new FN Mk.3-s coming off the line maybe this is it.

Other coolest gun ever was a P08.

I think I haven't seen this here, it does motivate me:

I've never been a 1911 (or .45) guy myself, give me a 9 mm G17 or such. :D

Ok, ok. I like the BHP very much, had one made in 35 or 36, made for my country, and had one with German markings (early 40 I believe it was). These were collector pieces and thus are now in the loving hands of one of such creatures, I fancy a gun I can shoot a lot. Anyway. There is something in the lines and handling of the Hipower that works for me.. elegance, feeling.. Hard to say. I wonder how the Springfield's new SA-35 will fare, does look promising and as there are no new FN Mk.3-s coming off the line maybe this is it.

Other coolest gun ever was a P08.

I think I haven't seen this here, it does motivate me:

Gotta be a joke here about winning a war.

Reactions: Laseredge