• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Needs some action... The top Ten Movie Scenes of All Time. What is yours?

One possible future of America if things don't turn around. "All men will then will be judged politically."

Doctor Zhivago

I've always liked the shootout scene in Open Range. It actually seems plausible. The good guys actually miss and get shot.

Reactions: canman

I think that I prefer the Jose Ferre version of Cyrano de Bergerac. The poem he composes during the fight rhymes better in English...

Here's the scene. But the whole movie can be watched.

Barbarosa

Disregard the hottub at the end. This is the only clip I can find on YouTube of this scene. There aren't many from this movie, actually.

Reactions: BCP

I have never seen that entire movie. I can't think of the last time I "paid" for a movie, I see amazon has it, I might just have to do it. I have no clue what it is about.

I know he took a lot of heat for making that movie.

Every time someone gets a quick comeuppance, I think of this scene.

Nutty professor dinner table scene

Exorcist Father Merton arrival scene

Exorcist III “that” scene, scariest scene from any horror movie

I thought Mission Impossible fallout bathroom scene was really good.