• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Needs some action... The top Ten Movie Scenes of All Time. What is yours?

Reactions: geek65 and BLEE
John Wick 2 when Wick kills Santino in the Continental .
Saving Private Ryan when the SS soldier that the weasel dick typist let's go comes back and plunges a knife into Melish's chest . Melish pleads "No" . Very agonizing moment . Frames the reality of war and the frailty of Human life quite vividly .
13 Hours when Rone proclaims " Let them come " . Illustrating the confidence of their training , past experience and professionalism .
" For the depth of human resolve and determination is anchored in the bedrock of which we hold dear and whom we love " .

Life a bullet from Lord of War.

Lord of War’s Yuri Orlov is based on several real international arms dealers from recent history, chief among them being the notorious Viktor Bout.

Lord of War's true story inspiration is mainly Viktor Bout. If the allegations against him are true, Viktor Anatolyevich Bout was an even more successful smuggler than Narcos: Mexico’s Amado Carrillo Fuentes. However, instead of cocaine, Bout’s primary products were firearms and ammunition. Based on multiple intelligence reports, eyewitness accounts, confessions, and paper and money trails collected by several law enforcement organizations, Bout used his African air freight business Air Cess to become the most prolific gunrunner in the world from the ‘90s to the early 2000s.

This earned Bout the nicknames “Sanctions Buster” and “Merchant of Death,” as he was particularly adept at getting around UN arms embargoes in order to supply various armed groups in countries such as Angola, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, the Congo, and Liberia. Bout also allegedly supplied weapons to war criminal and former president of Liberia Charles Taylor during the First Liberian Civil War in the late ‘90s, which is referenced in Lord of Warwhen Orlov works with Liberian president and warlord Andre Baptiste (Eamonn Walker).”

Last edited:

BATISTE: “Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?”

ORLOV (BOUT): “Part 1, 2, or 3?”

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Den of thieves shooting range scene. Click on the “Watch on Youtube” link to view.

Cool scene…no dialogue just shooting.

IMG_7295.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1911hombre
I'm gettin to be an old fart, & have not been in the military. But I still seem have a hell of a lot of like minded folks here. Guess that's why I'm here.

Can't think of movie faves I could add, they've been put here for me.🤜🤛

not a best scene or anything, but i recommend this movie.

Narcos: Mexico S3's version of the press conference of El Chapo's 1st arrest, where they get all those widely-used/famous photos of him from, was perfectly done:

The legit original footage: