• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lunar95

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2019
Evening,

Iv been using a MR 3DAP for past 3-4 months to carry around 30lbs of gear for SAR.

I just cant get it to sit right I feel. Iv had a Cannae phalanx, G2 Gunslinger and Exo k3 4800, so some cheapo brands all the way to what id consider premium and the 3DAP is so far the most uncomfortable. I get really bad trap (behind the neck and little lower) fatigue and pinch as I think its riding to low or the hipbelt just isnt working. Is their something special that im not picking up about this bag?

I genuinely cant tell if it just pulling "backwards" so much, sitting to low, or just not adjusted right. And im not willing to give up on such and expensive backpack quite yet.

I'm using a MR 2DAP, it uses a similar suspension system and it's been pretty comfortable for me when loaded up for the range or a match. Without seeing how it looks with you wearing it I don't know if there's much input I can provide, how did you adjust it?

I'm using a MR 2DAP, it uses a similar suspension system and it's been pretty comfortable for me when loaded up for the range or a match. Without seeing how it looks with you wearing it I don't know if there's much input I can provide, how did you adjust it?
Tomorrow sometime ill upload pics of how it sits, iv tried most different positions sitting it higher lower with the yoke ,it multiple places ect. Do you feel like the weight sits really low and pulls back on your shoulders?

It's hard to offer any kind of input without seeing how it fits on you but I've used a MR 3DAP for years for matches (1 and 2-day, field matches, etc) normally loaded with 30lbs + and have had no issues despite never even using the hip belt.

Is it possible the way you are distributing the weight is causing some issues?