• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mugshots of the Georgia terrorists....

Agree multi sided.

Would a smaller family owned's employees be so disconnected from the business they allow the theft.

Would they, the thieves, target them like Walmart is targeted?
Thieves don't care. They are some of the lowest scum that prey off of anyone.

What are small businesses going to do in areas where thieves aren't punished? How many small businesses can afford good security systems and fraud prevention?

Thieves don't care. They are some of the lowest scum that prey off of anyone.

What are small businesses going to do in areas where thieves aren't punished? How many small businesses can afford good security systems and fraud prevention?
I hear ya, but many people of Wal-Mart literally look the other way when theft occurs. People know it and target it for that reason, plus many in their diluted thinking don't think stealing from Wal-Mart is wrong.

A family owned, would likely not allow that, at least not let them walk out the front door with it.

Reactions: stefan73
I hear ya, but many people of Wal-Mart literally look the other way when theft occurs. People know it and target it for that reason, plus many in their diluted thinking don't think stealing from Wal-Mart is wrong.

A family owned, would likely not allow that, at least not let them walk out the front door with it.
If they catch them, see it and have the means to physically stop the thief or thieves.

I get what your saying.