• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

Jerry "Nads in my mouth" Nadler was speaking of what Mueller means regards the investigation of Trump.....basically (to wit),

"All Mueller found was that there was nothing criminal regarding Trump or his administration but that doesnt mean he hasnt committed an abuse of power or obstruction of justice that is a threat to our Democracy"

So if there is no crime whats to investigate?

When does the investigating end?

Where was his concern about investigating when there was evidence of abuse of power and obstruction of justice?

Talk about projecting your own sins much.......
This BS is about Russian Collusion, not fraud or tax, etc. if there's no collusion then its all made up, smoke without fire.

Reactions: pmclaine
Let's release it all. Let's start with the scoping letter for the investigation and the Woods process from the FBI on the sponsored dirty dossier....

FISA DeClass........juicy

This is what I am most interested in. If we are to connect the dots and trace back to the fetid genesis of this plot, this is where it starts.

This was 44 yrs ago.....

In 2012 the Smith Mundt Act was 'modernized' in the NDAA ReAuthorization - today the US Government can legally lie to the US Citizen.

I am watching, reading, speaking (though I am being avoided to some degree), and staring into the soul of everything on the left that I can... and it is glorious.

Musing over what to drink on this occasion I spied a bottle of this in a dimly lit corner of the rack. Much like this whole coup, the longer it airs out the better

View attachment 7048636
ummm Petite Shiraz....

Where is my invite, bubby?

Goes well with red meat! Meaning no emo soy boys will show up to drink my share!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04 and Dewey7271
Hey, where did soy boy go? Could he be on the floor of his momma's basement bleeding out? Should we look up his ISP and send rescue over in case he has cut his arms... or is loading up to "change the world in ways we can't imagine?" Or something like that?

Apparently 'tard boy has gone off to throw himself off an overpass?

Sirhr

More this
image.jpg

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Hey, where did soy boy go? Could he be on the floor of his momma's basement bleeding out? Should we look up his ISP and send rescue over in case he has cut his arms... or is loading up to "change the world in ways we can't imagine?" Or something like that?

Sirhr

He is out changing things.

Dammit. I had four days in the pool. He can’t have flamed out yet?

Lol
ALL you people are delirious. Nothing. Period nothing will happen to any of the oligharchy or their underlings.

this is as bad as thinking Obama Hillary holder are going to get in trouble for fast and furious or uranium one or Benghazi.

Or thinking something will happen to Lon hourichi and that dyke attorney general shooting unarmed women and burning up little kids

Delirious

Hopefully that spite will choke you when you have to eat it but I'm fearful that you are probably right.

I wonder how many Loony left news pundits and Congressional Dems are either drinking Maalox by the jar or blitzed drunk tonight ? Sweat dreams mother fuckers.

The Mueller backlash begins. but i fear people hate trump because they want to, they hoped he was guilty and this will not make them understand the kinda rotten system we've got.

This makes no sense at all and would be obstruction of Justice.

The suggestion that this could have happened is retarded.

You’re young, aren’t you ? You don’t think that shit happens on various levels in DC everyday ?
Why do you think so many people on this board, particularly the True Patriots are so fucking mad ?

Reactions: Ravenworks
You’re young, aren’t you ? You don’t think that shit happens on various levels in DC everyday ?
Why do you think so many people on this board, particularly the True Patriots are so fucking mad ?
Making deals with an independent prosecutor to avoid inditements does not happen every day.

The prosecutor could not be independent if this type of dealing happened.

Conclusion: you have to be a moron if you think Trump made a deal with Muller. That would be the definition of obstruction and so stupid that I would have no argument against impeachment if Trump had done it.

There is dirty dealing that goes on every day but the type you are talking about is like Bill Clinton's tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch and Comey's exoneration letter drafted before interviewing Hillary. Those were partisan hacks handing out passes, not independent prosecutors making deals with people under investigation.

For doing that I think Loretta Lynch and Comey should be investigated and prosecuted and the investigation of Hillary that was swept under the rug should be re-opened because they did obstruct justice but again, it wasn't an independent prosecutor looking for obstruction who they were dealing with, it was partisan hacks complicit in the obstruction. That's a big difference.

One thing from the AG letter strikes me. They claim that Russians hacked US computers, probably DNC and Hillary.

Maybe there is some type of discovery that could be used to figure out exactly what the evidence for those claims is. If it's just info from Crowd Strike, it's probably as phony as the dossier.

I just heard that Steele is currently in hiding. A good first step for Trump would be to lean on Great Brittan to give him up and when they don't, send a SEAL team after him.

An unrelated thing I heard but good leverage is that a sex tape of a newly minted princess exists and among other things, she's tossing salads.

I bet that tape got caught up by the NSA since I've heard the person who tried to peddle it was in Canada.

If the NSA can find it, I'm pretty sure they could leak it or release it without the copyright issues and possible payoffs that kept it under wraps when it first came up.

I bet she's kissed Queen Elizabeth with that mouth.

I just heard that Steele is currently in hiding. A good first step for Trump would be to lean on Great Brittan to give him up and when they don't, send a SEAL team after him.

An unrelated thing I heard but good leverage is that a sex tape of a newly minted princess exists and among other things, she's tossing salads.

I bet that tape got caught up by the NSA since I've heard the person who tried to peddle it was in Canada.

If the NSA can find it, I'm pretty sure they could leak it or release it without the copyright issues and possible payoffs that kept it under wraps when it first came up.

I bet she's kissed Queen Elizabeth with that mouth.
???

Dear 8lb sweet baby Jesus letvthere be a video of markle eating ass. Please please please.

Look around 16:00 for the story.

It sounds like the tape was shopped in 2018 by a person that got the tape in 2014 from a Florida photographer.

Just guessing, the photographer probably didn't give away the tape right after it was filmed so she was probably eating ass in 2013 or earlier.

Last edited:
This well done.

Coup. That is what was and still is being attempted. It is much more than "undoing an election". Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan... it has been a long time since someone was convicted of treason. Now is the time to do so in volume.

As for the dossier, I cannot get over how poorly it is written. The left has so many talented writers of fiction that they almost had to try to come up with something so crappy. Don Lemon and the vast hordes of Hillaryites ravenously lapped it up like gourmet gruel. It doesn't taste so good about right now.

Coup. That is what was and still is being attempted. It is much more than "undoing an election". Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan... it has been a long time since someone was convicted of treason. Now is the time to do so in volume.

As for the dossier, I cannot get over how poorly it is written. The left has so many talented writers of fiction that they almost had to try to come up with something so crappy. Don Lemon and the vast hordes of Hillaryites ravenously lapped it up like gourmet gruel. It doesn't taste so good about right now.

View attachment 7048928
Is that don Lemmon when he was born?

• Haha
Reactions: mardad
I bet Don lemon and all the CNN A'holes must feel sick to their stomach.
The hatred for Trump is beyond my imagination.
Not one Democrat openly apologize to President Trump and denounce the useless Witch hunt of bob Mueller. Damn.

The crying on the left is hilarious...

They are in tears! Because, well, their great Mullerish Hope... and his loaded-up-with leftists team of lawyers...

Well, we'll wait for the gist of it.

After it's out... time to go after the 'real' conspirators!

Sirhr
Waiting for apologies from democrats and their sycophant media. All I get is crickets....

Is that don Lemmon when he was born?

It is a picture of his soul taken with a metaphysical camera.

This morning I watched a clip of him saying that Mueller's report only makes things far worse for Trump because it punts the question of obstruction. His expression indicated severely impacted bowels and his tone belied the inner anguish.

Then I watched a few clips of him from months ago when he spoke gleefully about Mueller delivering the goods, the future looked bright with pre-dawn FBI raids at the home of everyone disagreed with CNNs ideological mission, and his interviewees predicted that as a result of treason Trump would "die in prison".

Man, this morning's cup of coffee (Murdered Out) tastes just fantastic.

No no no no fucking way,,, i want stretched necks and dangling fucking feet,,, i dont want apologies i want every traitor and perpetrator dead after their public fucking trial.... nope no apology,,, no bygones being bygones,,, they must pay for their coup attempt. They must hang

Waiting for apologies from democrats and their sycophant media. All I get is crickets....

No no no no fucking way,,, i want stretched necks and dangling fucking feet,,, i dont want apologies i want every traitor and perpetrator dead after their public fucking trial.... nope no apology,,, no bygones being bygones,,, they must pay for their coup attempt. They must hang

Yeah, no "sorry i attempted to overthrow the country and subvert the constitution. Will do better next time. " on this one. Fuckers need to hang.