• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

Congress and the American public "does not deserve a drip drip drip of the investigation from the Justice Department."

We need a full report of the Mueller investigation!!!

"Mueller's findings," Nadler said, ""Means it is up to Congress to determine the president's future."
When you finally realize your emotional investment in this belief comes crashing down...
If there was any gotcha to be had it would have been plastered all over the MSM.
Strange how one becomes so convinced that this man is guilty of any and all but can't
see the corruption running rampant thoughout DC.

R

Last edited:
Like President Trump said: its time to look at the other side of this BS and investigate how the whole thing start, Bring the guilty to justice.

All the Money and time spent on the Mueller probe, we must get some closure out of it.

ec49349faeace5be5be8ed55a7608c6f98e3caebbbac661b17804c88ef16bb04.png

I want them fucking hung,,, all of them,,, no matter the number or who was involved....that is the only acceptable closure
Agreed. But I would be happy if we even see only full exposure. It is remarkable however that Mueller punted on obstruction. He gave the Dems food to keep their energy up.

Everyone is talking about SDNY. But Eastern Virginia is rarely mentioned. See they look at SDNY as their savior because they think they own them. There is no way Mueller could do this investigation without finding evidence of a coup. So IMHO this battle is won, but we have yet to see the total war played out.

Face it half the libs will never change their minds. The other half however will overtime begin to see how they were played as fools. No one likes being the fool and they will vent that in 2020.

Reactions: GONE BAD
I dont want them changing their mind,,,its too late,,, i want the oxygen carrying blood flow to their evil little brains squeezed shut by a hemp noose after a trap door drops from under their feet,,, if they are foreigner like Christopher Steele he needs to be hunted right now without trial, he needs a much more brutal demise... he attacked our Republic along with his helpers in our government and political parties,,, there is only one acceptable outcome..

Making deals with an independent prosecutor to avoid inditements does not happen every day.

The prosecutor could not be independent if this type of dealing happened.

Conclusion: you have to be a moron if you think Trump made a deal with Muller. That would be the definition of obstruction and so stupid that I would have no argument against impeachment if Trump had done it.

There is dirty dealing that goes on every day but the type you are talking about is like Bill Clinton's tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch and Comey's exoneration letter drafted before interviewing Hillary. Those were partisan hacks handing out passes, not independent prosecutors making deals with people under investigation.

For doing that I think Loretta Lynch and Comey should be investigated and prosecuted and the investigation of Hillary that was swept under the rug should be re-opened because they did obstruct justice but again, it wasn't an independent prosecutor looking for obstruction who they were dealing with, it was partisan hacks complicit in the obstruction. That's a big difference.

IMO the independent council was an extremely partisan council. It took them over two years to find out what we already knew because they left no grain of sand unturned. The whole obstruction nonsense is Mueller flipping the bird to Trump.

IMO the independent council was an extremely partisan council. It took them over two years to find out what we already knew because they left no grain of sand unturned. The whole obstruction nonsense is Mueller flipping the bird to Trump.
Exactly but they are partisan "Democrats" or coup supporters. They aren't on Trump's side which is why you can't make a deal (obstruct justice) with an independent prosecutor who is trying to frame you up for obstruction of justice.

No no no no fucking way,,, i want stretched necks and dangling fucking feet,,, i dont want apologies i want every traitor and perpetrator dead after their public fucking trial.... nope no apology,,, no bygones being bygones,,, they must pay for their coup attempt. They must hang

NOOOOO NOOOO Hanging! Much to fast. One quick snap and they're done. I want to see writhing and contorted faces screaming bloody curses..... I heard drawn and quartered works well.... and while the last of their life seeps out you throw their still attached innards on the fire just for good measure.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine
Nial their Dicks or Tits to the floor, set the building on fire an toss them a knife.
Laugh if you want,.... but it works,....an yes it is worth the bad dreams, later in life.
There are some groups of shitbags, where getting their attention is job one,... After that it's all down hill to the goal post,...

Live now.

Graham says "scrutiniy of the Left is now coming."

Last edited:
On the topic of a possible Markle sex tape and using it to get Great Brittan to give up Steele:

It seems that in late 2013 Markle abruptly ended her first marriage. So abrupt that she mailed her wedding and engagement rings to her ex.

That lines up with the timing I guessed at last night and might even suggest that the tape could be the reason for the split.

It shouldn't be too hard for a decent sleuth to figure out who the players are and start fishing for the tape.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
NOOOOO NOOOO Hanging! Much to fast. One quick snap and they're done. I want to see writhing and contorted faces screaming bloody curses..... I heard drawn and quartered works well.... and while the last of their seeps out you throw their still attached innards on the fire just for good measure.

It only snaps if you drop them from height. Lift em slow for few mins then let em back down and repeat. This can last for a long time. Part of the orig draw and quarter routine. they were hung multiple times before they were actually killed.

Last edited:
ummm Petite Shiraz....

Where is my invite, bubby?

Goes well with red meat! Meaning no emo soy boys will show up to drink my share!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr
"Petite Shiraz"? WTF Batman. Get with the program. No such thing. Petite Sirah is. (Commonly misspelled as Syrah)
While the Syrah (sans petite) and Shiraz are the same depending on the continent, Petite Sirah is not related to Shiraz and is its own distinct grape varietal.

Message courtesy of the Hide Sommelier.

Last edited:
If Markle somehow gets involved in this shit it cant get anymore stupid.

So the Florida DA releases video of Krafts blow job and in a case of retaliation the NSA releases video of Markle eating balloon knot.

Someone start a survey to figure which is most sought out on the net.

I don't think a Markle sex tape should necessarily be released, it's just something US intelligence should have and ensure that Great Brittan gives up Steele.

I do, we dont need the UK to give him up,,, MI6 is deeply involved here, dont be a fool. We need to go get him with all force needed. Kill whoever needs killing to get him bout he needs to be bought to justice. With his US partners

I don't think a Markle sex tape should necessarily be released, it's just something US intelligence should have and ensure that Great Brittan gives up Steele.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I do think there has been a quid pro quo. I think the US probably spied on conservative brittish and EU politicians for countries that couldn't legally do it themself.

I think that is the dirt that prevented them from turning against Hillary/Obama.

I would love it if that blew up but as much as I think it should be done, it's a political thing and I'm not sure our government wants to inflict that fallout on our allies.

Holding an embarrassing sex tape might be the leverage we need to keep Great Brittan in line.

We have no allies, we have interests, the UK is our oldest and most determined enemy, til this very day.. Christopher Steele is MI6, he attempted a coup in the USA, fuck them,,, bring her ass eating American ass back home if need be but fuck the UK .

I do think there has been a quid pro quo. I think the US probably spied on conservative brittish and EU politicians for countries that couldn't legally do it themself.

I think that is the dirt that prevented them from turning against Hillary/Obama.

I would love it if that blew up but as much as I think it should be done, it's a political thing and I'm not sure our government wants to inflict that fallout on our allies.

Holding an embarrassing sex tape might be the leverage we need to keep Great Brittan in line.

Last edited:
Shut your face. I want to see it
I'm sure you can find a video that's similar. Just watch that and use your imagination.

There is no leverage after the video is released.

From the sound of it, somebody prevented the release before the marriage when it's value peaked. It takes someone with a lot of juice to pull that off.

If US intelligence gets the tape, we'll have them by the short curlies.

Release it and it's just temporary embarrassment.

IMO such a tape doesn't have as much value as some suggest. Now, if a tape of the PM existed, that would have political value.

On second thought, it would have no value what so ever as no one in their right mind would want to see it. ???

Nevermind,

Carry on...:D

Democrats in denial. Such a shock.

I'm wondering how long it's going to be before fist fights break out in the well of Congress. At this point the Commies have degenerated this government's deportment to the mental state of a Banana Republic.

When Khrushchev said he would divide and conquer us, I doubt he saw it coming in this manner.

Or did he?

Either way, he gets his wish.

Nice folks get the shaft. The right been far too nice. They think the high road goes somewhere. It does, but only to a long fall.

Greg

Last edited:
Do any of you guys have any objections for the full Mueller investigation report being released to the public and Congress?

A letter from Trump-friendly Attorney General doesn't do justice to the Mueller investigation --- Release the whole report.

Do any of you guys have any objections for the full Mueller investigation report being released to the public and Congress?

A letter from Trump-friendly Attorney General doesn't do justice to the Mueller investigation --- Release the whole report.

As far as Trump data goes, I implore Barr to let every word of it out. If there is private information on someone (other than Trump) who was investigated but not charged I would leave that up to Barr's discretion. This stuff is usually held under seal forever because it would be wrong to make it public.

As for claims of national security, of which there are none at this time, I say release it anyways. Just about every national security claim I have ever seen was nothing more than someone trying to avoid embarrassment.

As for "justice to the Mueller investigation", I don't even know what that means. But for justice, it should be released. And all of it, from whomever had the first fleeting thought about getting things started up until the final bit of ink was pressed upon Mueller's findings. I want to see the scoping document and every shred of evidence related to the FISA decision. - expose it all to the sun.

Last edited:

Nope. Release it all. Problem is, how do we know what’s legit and what’s not?

Only what is consistent with law. Names of people who were part of grand jury must be protected. Unless you support doxxing jurors and others who have no skin in the game. Here’s the bottom line. Release it or don’t release it, it’s over.

Love how the left is repeating election night 2016. 2 years of hearsay an nothing is found. The left needs to get past the fact the cunt lost, an will never set in that seat. Plus from what I am hearing from many who voted left last time, they will not this next go round because they were lied to for two years by their own party. Many want old pisspot to croak of old age, an AOC to die in her sleep. Interesting words from what used to be very stanch Dem's.

As I said earlier, I bet Muller peppered the report with info that must be redacted to give the media an excuse of "all the bad stuff was redacted".

Whatever we see will be designed to protect Muller.

If the " whole report " isn't released are you going to employ the powers of change that you alluded to earlier in this thread?

Good times. Mueller Report is now Trump's trump; Dems continue to shit the bed and Repubs turn their attention back to President H. Clinton; conspiracies theories get a nice jolt of caffeine from both sides; and everyone has even more supposed reason to keep spewing bile at each other.

This country is doomed ... but it's going to be interesting as hell to watch.

I believe the report can not be released in whole if sections of it deal with open / pending matters of national security. (Which it will b/c some of the info was illegally coming from our 5 eyes partners)

I think you’re going to see a wedge driven in the public around this matter (and playing off of the ignorance of the man / democrat in the street) while they slow play the most critical aspects of the report - the original scoping memo + the revised scoping memo + the Woods Memo (FBI process to vet the dossier information).

The scoping memos are a catch 22. The original claim was that Trump colluded with the Russians to hi jack the election from HRC. As evidence they point to Guccifer 2.0. However Bill Binney (look him up if you are unfamiliar) and others have already proven that the data transfer rate for the NGP Van files were too fast to be over the net (hacking by muh russia) and could only have been transferred locally (thumb drive); likely by the now dead Seth Rich. Furthermore, the scoping memo wasn’t (shouldn’t) have been a document that said - waste 2 yrs and $50MM on anything you can find that looks like malfeasance on the part of Trump. So that’s a problem. The second problem is that while they have tried to explain it away with circular logic, the dossier was the basis for the FISA court surveillance. That same tired bullshit was actually a ‘script’ written in 2007 by Glen Simpson (owner of Fusion GPS) and recycled against Trump. That script was was paid for by HRC, walked around the DC, pushed through the media - all to gain traction with the investigators - none of it was verified.

Tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
If the " whole report " isn't released are you going to employ the powers of change that you alluded to earlier in this thread?

They say the pen is 'mightier than the sword.'

Though I tweeted to President Trump my one an only time --- and he replied back --- "I'm watching you." --- along with a rubber stamp portrait of himself.