• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Musk did it

Yup... Musk has now taken out more Indians than Union Carbide!

I hear Elizabeth Warren is now in hiding!

Sirhr

Wow, obscure reference, but I dig it. Had to go look it up. Seems I was just a wee tyke when that happened. It wasn’t until after college that I graduated to anything beyond the funnies in the news paper. By then, print was pretty much dead.
I know about it even though I was -2 when it happened. Dad is a chemical engineer that was working for Dupont at the time. I remember him telling us kids about it. He later used MIC in making Lannate. They only made as much as was needed. 6 pounds is enough to kill everybody in 100 square miles.

The counter-media trolling that is about to occur is going to be EPIC. I'm gonna have to get some extra cigars and scotch just to sit around all weekend and watch the twitterverse burn.
Scoot over I have 500+ vintage Cubanos you bring good scotch!

Reactions: lariat
I know about it even though I was -2 when it happened. Dad is a chemical engineer that was working for Dupont at the time. I remember him telling us kids about it. He later used MIC in making Lannate. They only made as much as was needed. 6 pounds is enough to kill everybody in 100 square miles.
Fuck, I AM old...

#Elonmuskdidnotkillhimself