• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muzzlebrake Mayhem

So since they locked the original thread in the equipment section. I will post my input here.
@Culpeper (who I think got banned) Newton did the laws of motion, Einstein did relativity. Just off by a couple hundred years.

That guy had some serious attitude in that thread...kind of a fucktard actually.

I’ll share too. This past Sunday. Yes. That’s a clamp on :eek:
wissj7.jpg

Hey Demo, is that clamp on effective? And I don’t mean in a weird Bender and Nik love story kind of way??

Reactions: Bender and 1J04
Yep, that's the offending fucker, fucker. Now get that gawd damn sticker off me ole truck, sinner. :ROFLMAO: I had to leave before making my video for you guys. I was THAT close to finally popping the damn thing. Shoulder couldn't take it at that time. Just wasn't worth it. :cry:
Holy smokes that thing is still alive. I know you have done some shooting. pepper that fucker to death with a BB gun if you have to.

Reactions: 1J04
View attachment 6899762

NOT trying to one up 1j..... definitely NOT, would love to shoot his ao.

Brother, it ain't nothing bout oneupmanship, it's just about being blessed with an AO where we can pretty much do as we damn well please, when we want, where we want, and as far as we want. I came back to the States for a reason, and that reason was to do just that. I've never been the one to say "Well, when I retire". Nope, I'm doing it all as much as I can RIGHT NOW. The Big Guy could punch my ticket today and I'd die a fairly complete man. But it'd break ole Sis's heart. :love:

Beautiful place man. Damn beautiful.

I think so...Think he regretted posting after that.

I think that was the main offender as they seem to take that pretty serious as they should. We’re trying to collect good guys not chase them off. Not that new guys like me don’t say stupid shit because give me 5 minutes and I will enlighten?

Hey Demo, is that clamp on effective? And I don’t mean in a weird Bender and Nik love story kind of way??
Yes. Extremely effective. Gun went from moa to 1/2 moa after I braked it. .308 lobbing 175smk 2600fps. Yeh yeh I know my lack of fundamentals is why I need a break on it. Only braked gun I have. I didn’t enjoy shooting it prior. Now it’s a blast. Literally. Haha

Yes. Extremely effective. Gun went from moa to 1/2 moa after I braked it. .308 lobbing 175smk 2600fps. Yeh yeh I know my lack of fundamentals is why I need a break on it. Only braked gun I have. I didn’t enjoy shooting it prior. Now it’s a blast. Literally. Haha

Dude, I have them on all my stuff with exception to AR’s? Butwheat say fuck recoil?

Reactions: demolitionman
I think that was the main offender as they seem to take that pretty serious as they should. We’re trying to collect good guys not chase them off. Not that new guys like me don’t say stupid shit because give me 5 minutes and I will enlighten?
I guess I missed it.... what was said in the other thread? I just came back to it and saw it was locked..

Screw recoil.... those guys who hate them probably think a 3-9 scope is all you “need”...

Reactions: demolitionman
Yeah, I saw that. But I missed who got banned, and what was said. Was it a new guy that got salty? Maybe he just doesn’t understand how we work LOL.

I think colepepper and one other but not sure.

Reactions: Bender
On another note, I'm so damn thankful I don't have to deal with the shit you guys at ranges have to deal with. To be completely honest, I couldn't and wouldn't deal with it for many reasons. First and foremost I just don't trust a lot of people around me with firearms. On my left, on my right, walking behind me, nope. I don't do that. Then comes the inevitable confrontation. Nothing good will come of that. Then the biggest part. I love my solitude. I need it and I know it. Peace of mind and unabated fun to do as I damn well please with no harm no foul. If I had to drive 2 or 3 hours to find solitude, I'd do it and probably make it a 2 day trip and just camp out.

Seriously, I feel for you guys that can't enjoy this kinda shooting.

View attachment 6899732

View attachment 6899736

View attachment 6899742

View attachment 6899747

View attachment 6899748

View attachment 6899751

View attachment 6899749

I expect a couple obligatory 'fuck you's', but just a couple. And I'm gonna keep count. :ROFLMAO:

Break? Sure, go ahead.

And this ^^^ is how we do it at Schloss Nitrocellulose....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Bender and 1J04
And this ^^^ is how we do it at Schloss Nitrocellulose....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Exactly Brother, I already know. It's how we were raised, and it ain't left us. I was just thinking of @tnichols last night while moving some stuff around the reloading room and I hung an ornament (hand made) from him and his on the wall and it reminded me of how he roll's and his beautiful family. Mostly thinking bout the kids and what he does for them. That's just good wholesome stuff. Again, what we grew up with and doing, same as my kids. It was a humbling moment. That farming gig and work is a damn good way to grow up and I'm glad my kids got as involved as they did working numerous farms n jobs. Yes, This Is How We Do It.

Did you mean inner ear or inner testicles .???
I just had them checked. I lifted a bunch of heavy shit, ate a 1/2 LB burger covered in bacon, cheese, and a hebrew hot dog(a bacon cheese-dog burger), then I went out and spotted every hit with my 6.5 from 200 to 1200 with no brake. True story. That is a Tuesday nut check. You should hear about the Saturday nut check.

So since they locked the original thread in the equipment section. I will post my input here.
@Culpeper (who I think got banned) Newton did the laws of motion, Einstein did relativity. Just off by a couple hundred years.

Ha! I hit him with those same facts on a Bear Pit thread.

If you ever have trouble sleeping, try reading the Principia late at night. Guaranteed ZZZ's.

@Nik H and I were driving out to the range, when we came around this corner and found this sheep hearder with one stuck in the fence, we stop to find him going to town on the poor thing.... the guy stopped when he saw us and asked,

“any of you guys wanna try this out?”

Nik says “Hell yes!”

Sprints out of the truck and pulls his pants down while purposely getting his head stuck in the fence by the sheep....

I'm not quite sure what to make of a guy named "Bender" telling a story like this.

@Nik H and I were driving out to the range, when we came around this corner and found this sheep hearder with one stuck in the fence, we stop to find him going to town on the poor thing.... the guy stopped when he saw us and asked,

“any of you guys wanna try this out?”

Nik says “Hell yes!”

Sprints out of the truck and pulls his pants down while purposely getting his head stuck in the fence by the sheep....
Damn it i missed that one. Fucking classic.

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
I have tinnitus in both ears, though not from noise damage. In a quiet room it can feel like living inside an active fire alarm. Ironically, my overall hearing is well above average- though I cannot detect sound in that "tinnitus wavelength" until it is loud- relatively speaking. Alcohol, air travel, and dehydration all make it worse. It’s crazy loud when I yawn. I ALWAYS double up ear pro at the range, and have taken to wearing earplugs at concerts too. I hate shooting next to braked rifles, but don't mind shooting behind one- except for a sporter weight 7mmMag that has crazy concussion. That one gives me a headache after a few shots.

When you're at a public range, you are with the public- and all that that entails. Guys with AKs flinging brass 30 yards in all directions, crappy shooting benches all connected so that the fidgety guy three benches down throws off your shot every time he scratches his ass (wtf, did he forget to wipe?), muzzle brakes blowing down lane partitions, and- yes- loud noises. Everyone paid the same to be there, and everyone has the same right to offense and indignation as the next. Shooting brakes under tin roofs sucks, being next to them sucks too. I didn't build the line, I'm just shooting here. In my world view, the onus is on the offended to adapt.

Hey, do you guys know about those sex boxes? The ones that your wank fits just perfect in the circle opening? People put them in flower gardens in front of their houses????

Apparently those are for birds....

So, what I'm gathering is some folks think that people put muzzle brakes on their rifles just to troll other shooters with the added noise? Last time I checked, gun ranges are loud. They aren't a fucking public library.

I read Principia during my sabbatical and the OP on the Equipment thread lost the brake on his Creed. Wow!