• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Reactions: SmileMaker
I found out today that my old employer is mandating the jab by some time in November. The company stance is that 80% of all employees are vaccinated, but I'm hearing it's more like 40%. It will be interesting to see them run trains with up to 60% of the employees being put on unpaid leave.

See, there's this thing called Hours of Service, where 90% of all employees can't work more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period. So, they can't just work the jabbed until they drop.

Stay tuned and listen for Amtrak to make the news sometime next month.

Message came out today about a co-worker that took the shot to meet the mandate. Tough kid, served in USMC....

Good morning everyone,

First of all, please keep Trooper ***** ******** in your prayers. He is a tough, athletic member of our group. ***** recently left work in an ambulance suffering from shortness of breath. Doctors diagnosed him with a blood clot in his lung, and is presently hospitalized. ***** got his second Pfizer shot two weeks ago.

Decided to “get the jab”: If you have very recently made the decision to get the jab, we strongly encourage you to get blood work done, to include a D-Dimers test to measure blood clots. We have been told that this test will reveal recent clotting within 4-7 days of a clot-causing-event. You may want to start building your own medical file in case you suffer an adverse effect. This test will help do that.

Message came out today about a co-worker that took the shot to meet the mandate. Tough kid, served in USMC....

Good morning everyone,

First of all, please keep Trooper ***** ******** in your prayers. He is a tough, athletic member of our group. ***** recently left work in an ambulance suffering from shortness of breath. Doctors diagnosed him with a blood clot in his lung, and is presently hospitalized. ***** got his second Pfizer shot two weeks ago.

Decided to “get the jab”: If you have very recently made the decision to get the jab, we strongly encourage you to get blood work done, to include a D-Dimers test to measure blood clots. We have been told that this test will reveal recent clotting within 4-7 days of a clot-causing-event. You may want to start building your own medical file in case you suffer an adverse effect. This test will help do that.
Sorry to hear this. It definitely appears the Pfizer shot is the worst at side effects. Even though J&J was the first to show clotting in younger women. Funny how the paused the J&J vaccine for this and not Pfizer/Mederna. Wonder which member of congress or FDA had the most stock and contact (insider trading or is it insider traitors?) with Pfizer/Mederna to overlook this shit.

Reactions: Tokay444
It's bad enough to create a vax mandate for workers, but for children for whom the illness is massively under represented is a special kind of evil.

Attachments

• IMG_20211031_102643_015.jpg
    IMG_20211031_102643_015.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 36

Those girls are very likely to go high in the real world, I would hire any one of them. Expect great things to come from this.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
A friend works for a very big defense contractor. They had a death jab mandate deadline approaching and my friend just received his exemption. He thinks they are giving exemptions to whomever applies because a lot of people are getting it.

Makes me wonder if they are doing that to defend their people, or if there are other things happening like lawsuits gaining traction.

So what is the timeline for people with the jab dying at a faster rate than people without?

It's not unlikely since that number is climbing and has not yet got to 50-50 but climbs steadily every day.

I figure the naturally immune numbers surviving will now continue it's rise to match and exceed the survival rate of the jabbed.

You can't un-jab yourself. Lol

Tick Tock Bitches

Last edited:
Two friends of mine just got Covid from the same guy who happened to be double jabbed. One of my buddies got it really bad, and was in the hospital for 15 days on oxygen and life saving Tylenol and Gravol. The other one had nothing more than a mild fever. The vaxxxinated guy who gave it to them is dead now.

Reactions: Snuby642
And another one's gone.
Another jabber bites the dust.

Terrible.

7 co-workers going to "Trial Boards" this week....

What are the charges going to be?

"Did exercise his God given right to make his own medical decisions and believes in the idea of his body autonomy over the right of the state to determine what is best for his physical being."

I also work for a defense contractor. Confirmed that anyone submitting an exemption is getting approved. Posturing to be compliant to the letter of the mandate but nothing more than a means to avoid losing contracts or being fined by OSHA.

Reactions: Tokay444
I also work for a defense contractor. Confirmed that anyone submitting an exemption is getting approved. Posturing to be compliant to the letter of the mandate but nothing more than a means to avoid losing contracts or being fined by OSHA.

Friends wife works in med community.

She went to a conference a few weeks ag and one of the seminars was "Its time to end the Religious Mandate".

Institutions of trust in the US are being destroyed.

I think this is a sign the medical community is abandoning "Do no harm" for joining the political regime.

@pmclaine - those guys hate seeing me signed up for an online class or conference.
I call em out.

So much commie anti 2A crap it is unreal. I once asked a presenter if she could rename her talk because it was clearly 100% about politics of gun ownership and not about safety and decreasing trauma.

Bring back firearms education in elementary, middle, and high school.

Friends wife works in med community.

She went to a conference a few weeks ag and one of the seminars was "Its time to end the Religious Mandate".

Institutions of trust in the US are being destroyed.

I think this is a sign the medical community is abandoning "Do no harm" for joining the political regime.
A look into the future.

Remember that the idea of giving people shots, whether they like it or not, is not an American idea.

Coming to a neighborhood near you - if you let it.

My union just informed being terminated will result in a dishonorable discharge which will mean loss of 2A.

Nice, huh?

Can they discharge you with a dishonorable without giving you a court martial?

So, quit or lose your rights?
Pretty sure in my career anything other than Honorable effects firearms rights in my state....

2. If a member decides to remain until termination they will be given opportunity to forgo second, and third Trial Boards and 10 day suspension and take full termination on the spot. Member will be Dishonorably Discharged.

Can they discharge you with a dishonorable without giving you a court martial?

Trial board first, which I have been told will be easiest Trial Boards ever because board has been told what result will be.

At start you can agree to vaccine and be given grace to get in compliance.

When found guilty you get 5 day suspension, than 10 day than DD.

2. If a member decides to remain until termination they will be given opportunity to forgo second, and third Trial Boards and 10 day suspension and take full termination on the spot. Member will be Dishonorably Discharged.

My union just informed being terminated will result in a dishonorable discharge which will mean loss of 2A.

Nice, huh?
That was their original intent. Last I read it’s been changed to either an administrative discharge or general under honorable…however we won’t actually know until they start rolling them out. The wording in all of the DOD mandate documents is that this is based on “failure to obey a lawful order.”

Regardless of the discharge, goodbye clearance and goodly k going through the process to upgrade it during the next administration.

…unless it changed…again…which who knows at this point. My command sure as hell doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkside-Six
Everybody I know who has not received the jab is absolutely stressed to the max.

No VA either I assume then?

VA was a long time ago and I have no claim there.

I work in a State agency, in a state that has gun licensing.

My understanding on my job anthing other than Honorable or a resignation/regular discharge results in loss of license.