• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Getting ready to get counseled tomorrow, and then take it from there… Came there looking for a job, might be leaving there the same way, funny thing, if you’re willing to bust your ass and work hard, there will always be a job out there.

Good luck!

Do these borough their way to your brain and turn you into a Manchurian candidate that can be activated with a phone call. Jokes aside you know it's been thought off.
Oh I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t already have one ready. Most likely can implant them on infants discreetly during delivery, all without the parents ever knowing, or in surgery patients all without them ever knowing. Luckily when I was born, semiconductor transistor sizes were too big for covert implantation. Now I avoid hospitals and doctors as much as possible.

Reactions: gigamortis
DOD Civs:
The new OPM and DOD guidance came down today (it’s a bit old but the unit finally got around to distributing it). If you look at the wording and what is listed on the SF-86, it is likely to effect your issuance of a future clearance...as well as probably have an effect on your current clearance (if you have one). Due to this, it would make more sense to "resign for personal reasons" (the day before the deadline of 22NOV) than to be fired for "failure to follow a lawful order." With the goal posts contstantly being moved, you can say either say "fuck you, I'm out" by way of staffing loss the day before the mandate, rather than a "yea this guy told us to fuck ourselves and we fired him so he wont be eligible to make it past the application process on USAJobs for the rest of his life." The only ones what win in the second scenario are the ones shitting on hardworking Americans.

Decline to disclose your status until the deadline and then resign. If you like your management, give them the two weeks notice as a courtesy. This way they cant link you to the next phase of "everyone who declined and was fired is now on the extremist list." and the only thing they can say is "he was a hard worker but put in his two weeks due to personal reasons." Your evals/ratings should speak well enough to your performance to where no one can lump you into any category other than being a model employee. ...if that isn't you, then just do what homeboy did in Half Baked and move on to the next job where you'll underperform and quickly become "that employee" who is usually discussed during staff call.

Regardless of your decision, this is some absolute bullshit.

Best of luck to everyone having to deal with this shit.

So much strength.......all the way up to the deadline.
It doesn’t have to be about a deadline. Any non-destructive way, by anyone, to monkey wrench the system will bring it down. Just like at Southwest, everyone is in on it, not just the ones that haven’t been vaxxed. That is solidarity.

In the 1980s, Solidarity was a broad anti-bureaucratic social movement, using methods of civil resistance to advance the causes of workers' rights and social change.[7] Government attempts in the early 1980s to destroy the union through the imposition of martial law in Poland and the use of political repression failed.

Reactions: Tokay444

screen-shot-2021-10-19-at-6.58.13-pm.png

Well, our governance is looking all that much more inept and corrupt as Japan has nearly eradicated C19 using Ivermectin, while Norway, Denmark, Sweden have pretty much completely dropped all mandates and are fully open. Sweden never really had any to begin with. And here we are with governors like Newsom demanding vaccination for 5 to 12 year olds, a cross section of the population that doesn't even represent its self with covid related illness.

I have so many friends and family effected by the mandates it's insane, I know those who have lost jobs, quit, and been pulled out of school. There is certainly a massive percent of the population who were wronged by the corrupt politicians and faulty policy, I believe there is something coming.

I believe justice will come in one form or another for those on the wrong side of this.

Last edited:
There are treatments being withheld from Americans that the pollet beuro are recieving at the onset of symptoms.

But reality sets in that they want everyone that won't comply and get in line to die.

There are treatments being withheld from Americans that the pollet beuro are recieving at the onset of symptoms.

But reality sets in that they want everyone that won't comply and get in line to die.
Yep, 100%. They withheld life saving medication and let thousands die for political gain. That is murder!

Yeah, those that won’t load into the cars are shot, those that comply are worked to death or gassed.

Reactions: gigamortis
Some of them did it for political gain and there are others doing for monetary gain.

The government is suppressing the fact that the early treatments keep you out of the hospitals.

But the new rollout of a pill that may do the same, without proper vetting is so they can get around that and use it experimental emergency and by the way keep suppressing the other treatments because thier fairly cheap.

This is only about communist controll and money they do not give a tiney fuck how many die.

Sadly all these boycotts should have happened by now, first week of October. Anybody working with any business associated with ".mil"/DOD work is mandated by the cucumber in the Whitehouse to have the vaccine by Nov 1 (in technicality FULLY vaccinated). Otherwise, out they go.

To some extent, this is like gun manufacturers (especially like Springfield) who lip-service 2A and when it comes to standing up for it they (manufacturers) could actually collude on principle and say "well, we won't sell or make any for your LE/MIL/Alphabeti." and force their hand.

For many of us folks facing the vaccine the question becomes : do you keep taking the money and hope to be able to maintain cash flow and potentially the ability to donate to rectify the issues that drove us to this point or do you put pure IMMEDIATE principle of "F your mandate" to work. Nobody is irreplaceable; they PTB know that and are counting on that.

If in 2022 we cannot turn this ship around or at least off this marxist vector, I have a feeling very bad things are going to be imminent.

IF there was anything I missed about cali, besides dirt bikes, sand rails, beeches and bitches, it was the In-n-out urge. Mac;)

Reactions: MCSO1357
I almost don't believe this shit! If true it's a really big deal.

4jtayh.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r

Read that article. Plenty of indicators its BS. In this case I might even say Russian Disinformatsia.

Mark my words.
Doctors are already refusing to treat the unvaxxed and it'll get worse.
I'll predict these type of steps will be taken before joe finishes the first 4 years.

R
The only thing I have see thus far is denial of organ transplants for non-vaxxed, but that is not terribly surprising as donor boards consider a lot of life choices in their calculations, or so I understand. I've not seen other denial of service, though I have seen many ghoulish people hoping for it.

Sadly all these boycotts should have happened by now, first week of October. Anybody working with any business associated with ".mil"/DOD work is mandated by the cucumber in the Whitehouse to have the vaccine by Nov 1 (in technicality FULLY vaccinated). Otherwise, out they go.

To some extent, this is like gun manufacturers (especially like Springfield) who lip-service 2A and when it comes to standing up for it they (manufacturers) could actually collude on principle and say "well, we won't sell or make any for your LE/MIL/Alphabeti." and force their hand.

For many of us folks facing the vaccine the question becomes : do you keep taking the money and hope to be able to maintain cash flow and potentially the ability to donate to rectify the issues that drove us to this point or do you put pure IMMEDIATE principle of "F your mandate" to work. Nobody is irreplaceable; they PTB know that and are counting on that.

If in 2022 we cannot turn this ship around or at least off this marxist vector, I have a feeling very bad things are going to be imminent.
The FHP that’s stamped 18OCT states 22NOV as the deadline for all Mil and civilians to be vaccinated. DOD Contractors are permitted to decline the vaccination but must undergo weekly testing. Commands can begin administrative punishment and the removal process as soon as 09NOV if they have an SM/Civ that refuses, with 22NOV being the actual deadline (not

OPM’s changes were also included in the 18th’s packet, which mentioned how it is now part of all position description requirements for DOD positions.

Vax macht frei!

So, we all have to get the Vaccine but all the illegal immigrants that are getting let into the country don't have to get jack shit. How does this work, what logic is at work? Just asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Vax macht frei!

So, we all have to get the Vaccine but all the illegal immigrants that are getting let into the country don't have to get jack shit. How does this work, what logic is at work Just asking for a friend.

"They're not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time" - Jen Psaki

Mark my words.
Doctors are already refusing to treat the unvaxxed and it'll get worse.
I'll predict these type of steps will be taken before joe finishes the first 4 years.

R

Do you really think Mr. Potato Head will last 4 years..........

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Hornady on board with the mandate...?

View attachment 7725560
I'm going to write these guys a stinky email. I suggest you all do the same. So far I have hit Coke, Nike, and Starbucks with love letters. Oh, and a local hat company that sells BLM swag. Its not just enough to bitch about this stuff, we have to tell them why they have lost our business. Vote with your dollar.

Vax Macht Frei!

The FHP that’s stamped 18OCT states 22NOV as the deadline for all Mil and civilians to be vaccinated. DOD Contractors are permitted to decline the vaccination but must undergo weekly testing. Commands can begin administrative punishment and the removal process as soon as 09NOV if they have an SM/Civ that refuses, with 22NOV being the actual deadline (not

OPM’s changes were also included in the 18th’s packet, which mentioned how it is now part of all position description requirements for DOD positions.
Do you have a link to this? My company just sent out an email saying we (contractors for the Army) are required to get it by Dec 8...they are putting it in our contract renewal, per the .gov request.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
The only thing I have see thus far is denial of organ transplants for non-vaxxed, but that is not terribly surprising as donor boards consider a lot of life choices in their calculations, or so I understand. I've not seen other denial of service, though I have seen many ghoulish people hoping for it.
They gave Mickey Mantle a liver, a life long alcoholic.
Next up to receive a transplant with viable donor, end of story.
Anything else is just self righteous pricks proving their elitist ideals.

R

Reactions: Sako man
They gave Mickey Mantle a liver, a life long alcoholic.
Next up to receive a transplant with viable donor, end of story.
Anything else is just self righteous pricks proving their elitist ideals.

R
I remember that. It was an abomination that they did. I don't agree with the decision to do it, but as was explained to me by a cousin of mine who sits on transplant boards at a major hospital, they do weigh pretty much any factors they want. I guess including lifetime batting totals.

Do you have a link to this? My company just sent out an email saying we (contractors for the Army) are required to get it by Dec 8...they are putting it in our contract renewal, per the .gov request.
I had a meeting with my supervisor about all of this and he had no idea the 18th’s FHP existed. We then met with our commander and he had no idea this was a thing before my supervisor gave it to him. I don’t know where the disconnect is occurring but it’s appearing quite commonplace.

Best of luck to ya man. There are contradictions within the 17 pages for DOD civilians. I ignored most of the contractor info, as it isn’t relevant (to me). According to the document, contractors can just test weekly (no one else besides approved waivers can do that). …however you have to remember that you’re a contractor and the SoW and what the contracting company mandate can differ. So the client can mandate everyone do Y but the private company can mandate all contractors do XYZQT (depending on status). I’m sure you know this, but for those reading that are new to the contract world and reading this.

All I can say is that I’m standing firm in my beliefs. I support everyone’s freedom to choose what is best for them and their families, regardless of their decision. …and I’m happy/lucky I have a command element that isn’t (personally) punishing me for doing what I believe in.

I hope this helps man and I truly wish you the best if you’re dealing with this bullshit as well. 🍻

EDIT: The attachment wouldn’t open. Here’s a link:

PS: For those screaming HIPAA…See the second to last page. …it’s the executive branch. They decided that they can ignore the law that was established to protect people from this exact bullshit. It’s ok for them to mass email blast medical info…as well as mass blast a new hire’s SSN, full name/DoB/address (same for spouse’s info), and complete banking info to the section he is joining…because an SSG forgot to review the CC line before finger fucking the left mouse button. No worries though. I called it out in a reply all (to include a call to the new employee informing him) and didn’t hear a peep back.

Last edited:
I had a meeting with my supervisor about all of this and he had no idea the 18th’s FHP existed. We then met with our commander and he had no idea this was a thing before my supervisor gave it to him. I don’t know where the disconnect is occurring but it’s appearing quite commonplace.

Best of luck to ya man. There are contradictions within the 17 pages for DOD civilians. I ignored most of the contractor info, as it isn’t relevant (to me). According to the document, contractors can just test weekly (no one else besides approved waivers can do that). …however you have to remember that you’re a contractor and the SoW and what the contracting company mandate can differ. So the client can mandate everyone do Y but the private company can mandate all contractors do XYZQT (depending on status). I’m sure you know this, but for those reading that are new to the contract world and reading this.

All I can say is that I’m standing firm in my beliefs. I support everyone’s freedom to choose what is best for them and their families, regardless of their decision. …and I’m happy/lucky I have a command element that isn’t (personally) punishing me for doing what I believe in.

I hope this helps man and I truly wish you the best if you’re dealing with this bullshit as well. 🍻

EDIT: The attachment wouldn’t open. Here’s a link:

PS: For those screaming HIPAA…See the second to last page. …it’s the executive branch. They decided that they can ignore the law that was established to protect people from this exact bullshit. It’s ok for them to mass email blast medical info…as well as mass blast a new hire’s SSN, full name/DoB/address (same for spouse’s info), and complete banking info to the section he is joining…because an SSG forgot to review the CC line before finger fucking the left mouse button. No worries though. I called it out in a reply all (to include a call to the new employee informing him) and didn’t hear a peep back.
Thank you Sir! I've been a contractor for the 7 years since I retired, I don't know the ins/outs of contracts, they tell me what the job is and how much they'll pay...that's all that's been important to me until now.

Edit add: I'm well aware of everyone sending PII all over the place when they shouldn't...

Reactions: M8541Reaper
The way the mandate is written is utter bullshit. My employer participates in, or administers, around $750 million in federal grants annually. We got an email explaining things yesterday. The wording requires anyone who is paid through a grant, or who administers a grant to be vaccinated. The real kicker is that it requires anyone that they might come into contact with to be vaccinated as well, meaning that for all practical purposes every single employee has to be vaccinated. We have over 12,000 employees.

• Angry
Reactions: Cowpokey