• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

The way the mandate is written is utter bullshit. My employer participates in, or administers, around $750 million in federal grants annually. We got an email explaining things yesterday. The wording requires anyone who is paid through a grant, or who administers a grant to be vaccinated. The real kicker is that it requires anyone that they might come into contact with to be vaccinated as well, meaning that for all practical purposes every single employee has to be vaccinated. We have over 12,000 employees.
The company I work for is "owned" by Native Americans...it's a shame they didn't learn history of how the US Gov tried to exterminate them.

Thank you Sir! I've been a contractor for the 7 years since I retired, I don't know the ins/outs of contracts, they tell me what the job is and how much they'll pay...that's all that's been important to me until now.

Edit add: I'm well aware of everyone sending PII all over the place when they shouldn't...
No worries man. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Some of them did it for political gain and there are others doing for monetary gain.

The government is suppressing the fact that the early treatments keep you out of the hospitals.

But the new rollout of a pill that may do the same, without proper vetting is so they can get around that and use it experimental emergency and by the way keep suppressing the other treatments because thier fairly cheap.

This is only about communist controll and money they do not give a tiney fuck how many die.
I’ve got a bottle of quinine (the older, non-synthetic hcq, not as effective but can get anywhere, for now), ionic zinc, licorice root, and other natural disease fighting supplements. Be ungovernable. No doubt doctors, manufacturers, and other entities will try to keep you away from treatments to get you on either the vaccine or other deadly means.

MFER kills people and puppies for profit.

Beagles are favored for big pharma experiments because of their easy temperament and ubiquitous numbers. It would be ironic if this was the straw that broke the Fauci back and brought him down, wishful thinking probably.

If you have a sincerely held moral or ethical belief in personal privacy AND your employer is requiring you to provide proof of vaccination (AKA medical documentation AKA personal information)… go see if your company has an EEO policy. If they do, it more than likely references the EEOC’s guidance. The EEOC is listed under its own chapter within the US Code of Federal Regulations. It also references its position based on the Civil Rights Act of 1964…which is solidified by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

It’s literally in black in white within US federal regulations. I only found this because I’m drafting my religious waiver to the DOD with specific reasoning for refusal to disclose my medical information to my employer.

The DOD is going to deny this waiver (obviously) but at least I can rest easy knowing I did my part to formally and diplomatically call them on their bullshit BY REFERENCING THEIR OWN REGULATIONS.

Stand strong and do your research. Odds are your fighting position has already been dug out before. Best of luck to all of you who are also dealing with this.

Cheers,

LGB

If you have a sincerely held moral or ethical belief in personal privacy AND your employer is requiring you to provide proof of vaccination (AKA medical documentation AKA personal information)… go see if your company has an EEO policy. If they do, it more than likely references the EEOC’s guidance. The EEOC is listed under its own chapter within the US Code of Federal Regulations. It also references its position based on the Civil Rights Act of 1964…which is solidified by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

It’s literally in black in white within US federal regulations. I only found this because I’m drafting my religious waiver to the DOD with specific reasoning for refusal to disclose my medical information to my employer.

The DOD is going to deny this waiver (obviously) but at least I can rest easy knowing I did my part to formally and diplomatically call them on their bullshit BY REFERENCING THEIR OWN REGULATIONS.

Stand strong and do your research. Odds are your fighting position has already been dug out before. Best of luck to all of you who are also dealing with this.

Cheers,

LGB

Can you cite the chapter and verse for us?

This is how they are skirting the FDA "approved" mandate supplementing it with the EUA shot.

interchangable memo.JPG

OMG they are using the same medicine with two different labels!?!

I had a meeting with my supervisor about all of this and he had no idea the 18th’s FHP existed. We then met with our commander and he had no idea this was a thing before my supervisor gave it to him. I don’t know where the disconnect is occurring but it’s appearing quite commonplace.

Best of luck to ya man. There are contradictions within the 17 pages for DOD civilians. I ignored most of the contractor info, as it isn’t relevant (to me). According to the document, contractors can just test weekly (no one else besides approved waivers can do that). …however you have to remember that you’re a contractor and the SoW and what the contracting company mandate can differ. So the client can mandate everyone do Y but the private company can mandate all contractors do XYZQT (depending on status). I’m sure you know this, but for those reading that are new to the contract world and reading this.

All I can say is that I’m standing firm in my beliefs. I support everyone’s freedom to choose what is best for them and their families, regardless of their decision. …and I’m happy/lucky I have a command element that isn’t (personally) punishing me for doing what I believe in.

I hope this helps man and I truly wish you the best if you’re dealing with this bullshit as well. 🍻

EDIT: The attachment wouldn’t open. Here’s a link:

PS: For those screaming HIPAA…See the second to last page. …it’s the executive branch. They decided that they can ignore the law that was established to protect people from this exact bullshit. It’s ok for them to mass email blast medical info…as well as mass blast a new hire’s SSN, full name/DoB/address (same for spouse’s info), and complete banking info to the section he is joining…because an SSG forgot to review the CC line before finger fucking the left mouse button. No worries though. I called it out in a reply all (to include a call to the new employee informing him) and didn’t hear a peep back.

Violation of HIPPA now extends to the guy in the grocery store parking lot that wants to yell out "Hey Trooper, You get your shot yet?"

Creating a shittier world one day at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Violation of HIPPA now extends to the guy in the grocery store parking lot that wants to yell out "Hey Trooper, You get your shot yet?"

Creating a shittier world one day at a time.
1635288364764.png

Can you cite the chapter and verse for us?
I don’t believe in traditional religion. I have a sincerely held moral and ethical belief that all people have the right to privacy. As it is written in the CFR, and how the DOD’s EEOP defines it as well, that constitutes a religion. I’m not anti-vax, I’m anti people demanding to see my personal information. So they can get fucked.

Attachments

• 87599F91-8378-42FC-81FB-00F48B5C0E4A.jpeg
    87599F91-8378-42FC-81FB-00F48B5C0E4A.jpeg
    547 KB · Views: 55
I don’t believe in traditional religion. I have a sincerely held moral and ethical belief that all people have the right to privacy. As it is written in the CFR, and how the DOD’s EEOP defines it as well, that constitutes a religion. I’m not anti-vax, I’m anti people demanding to see my personal information. So they can get fucked.

Your position is identical to my position.

I got into it recently with a gentleman who compared the vaccine passports to a driving license for a vehicle - his take was you should be vaccinated and have proof (ie like the driving license) to go about your daily life.

I explained that he was not comparing apples with apples as a vaccine passport concerns personal medical info and that is the reason I am strongly opposed, I also asked him if we are going to carry around medical records which you are legally bound to show anyone that asks why do doctors swear a Hippocratic oath (part of which deals with patient / client privacy)?.

I'm still waiting for an answer........

FWIW, it looks like the OSHA rule was filed on 10/12 and is awaiting OMB review.

Not worth paper it’s written on
That's fine, but there has been considerable debate on whether it would ever come out or whether it was just words. So its submission is new info on that.

Your position is identical to my position.

I got into it recently with a gentleman who compared the vaccine passports to a driving license for a vehicle - his take was you should be vaccinated and have proof (ie like the driving license) to go about your daily life.

I explained that he was not comparing apples with apples as a vaccine passport concerns personal medical info and that is the reason I am strongly opposed, I also asked him if we are going to carry around medical records which you are legally bound to show anyone that asks why do doctors swear a Hippocratic oath (part of which deals with patient / client privacy)?.

I'm still waiting for an answer........
Most people I’m encountering have zero clue that their vaccination record is part of their medical record, which by law, requires their consent for anyone outside of their chosen healthcare provider to view/access. Now if they freely show their vax card to every minimum wage employee at a Wendy’s or Yarn Barn, that’s their right to do so. But for anyone to force you to disclose your protected health information (and in turn, your protected personal information) otherwise you aren’t permitted to provide for your family or leave your home…that’s unacceptable, unlawful, and immoral.

The biggest flaw in the logic, especially in regard to this DoD civilian/contractor retardation is that proof of the Covid vax is the only thing they want. They don’t want proof of any other vaccinations, not even the flu shot. Obviously some healthcare position descriptions state a medical requirement, but the overall majority of OPM listed (non-medical) positions don’t.

I want to reiterate again…I’m not anti-vax. I’m pro privacy, especially when it comes to medical. This entire ordeal has show just how little anyone cares about their privacy. There’s probably a direct correlation between social media, in terms of how people openly give up their personal information, and how eager people are to show the world their medical records. Fuckin insanity.

I do hate to overburden the gang of retards around here with facts, but here is a fucking truckload of them for the rest of you not afflicted with smoothbrain cnn disease. As you read through, most things on these slides are linked to studies and sources. Honestly if you care at all about the truth, this is worth reading and sharing far and wide.

I do hate to overburden the gang of retards around here with facts, but here is a fucking truckload of them for the rest of you not afflicted with smoothbrain cnn disease. As you read through, most things on these slides are linked to studies and sources. Honestly if you care at all about the truth, this is worth reading and sharing far and wide.

Cliff Notes for those that cant currently open?

Cliff Notes for those that cant currently open?

The biggest collection of data regarding the virus that you will find. It's a presentation given with links to sources. Honestly, everyone should read this. The best possible endorsement of the quality and importance of this presentation that one could ask for, is Baghdad Bob lying above that it's a bunch of tweets. You know it's over the target when the lies begin.

There will be a reckoning, and the wheat and chalf will split.

At this point it's useless. You can hit people with the most glaringly obvious facts and they will still point at you and call you the idiot or witch.

It's easier to fool people then convince them they have been fooled.

There will be a reckoning, and the wheat and chalf will split.

At this point it's useless. You can hit people with the most glaringly obvious facts and they will still point at you and call you the idiot or witch.

It's easier to fool people then convince them they have been fooled.
The left(democrats) make up their own "facts", the sheep are already convinced.

Reactions: Sako man