My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Home and hearth for Thanksgiving....this most American of holidays.....

image.jpg

Last edited:

M8541Reaper

Frozen Sour Patch Kid Cult Leader
    Minuteman
  • Jul 23, 2011
    OCONUS
    There are good people out there......like the business owner this past Sunday morning showing up at my door and saying when I get my shit straightened out he has a job waiting.
    That’s great to hear. Balanced out the fact that base legal doesn’t even want to respond to RFIs and just parrots the talking points of the “policy” lol

Super disheartening that no one in the system wants to touch even emails with a 30’ dick that belongs to someone else.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    That’s great to hear. Balanced out the fact that base legal doesn’t even want to respond to RFIs and just parrots the talking points of the “policy” lol

Super disheartening that no one in the system wants to touch even emails with a 30’ dick that belongs to someone else.

My Union rep lawyer sent what has become for him a standard request for discovery that has been repeatedly ignored.

Saw another guy I worked with took an ordinary discharge.

Called him last night to see how he is doing.

First words out of his mouth were "Fuck that fucking job and expecting me to give them twenty years"

He was in the midst of Thanksgiving eve celebrations so I didn't talk to him much.

I'll be talking to him this weekend to see his ideas on going that route vs the fight it till you are under a field in Shanksville path I am on.

Reactions: M8541Reaper

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    What’s wrong with that? She left after and you passed out before your assistant could remove it and take off for the weekend. Is this not normal?

In my younger days......when I would hang out at bars, ride my motorcycle, and head to a friends house that allowed drop ins at all hours of the night for friends that wanted a beer after all the bars had shut down.....

On one of those nights I ended up going over that friends house late to see if anyone was up for one more beer.

Usually the sound of the Thunderheaders would illicit a light coming on and someone ready for a beer.

This night all I see is the flickering light of what had to be a TV screen.

So I walk thru the door that is already open and there on the couch is the room mate of my friend passed out inflagrante delicto.......sitting on the couch, beer can in his left hand tipped at a crazy angle just about to spill its contents, purple monster in his right......he totally gone to the world.

Guessing the homeowner and his girlfriend at the time/future wife went to bed and Dude felt lonely. Didn't see what was on TV but I'm guessing some PG movie that showed a flash of titty.

Without making noise, I choked on my vomit and slowly backed out of the house realizing my night should have ended moments before I made this decision.

I consider the fact I never took blackmail pictures or mentioned this story until now one of the most humanitarian things I have ever done.

I never sat on that couch again nor shook hands with Steve either.

Last edited:

Scroaker

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 16, 2021
    Pensacola Florida
    So my employer went full retard and is mandating the vaccine for the small amount of us actually working in the building. The department I am in has a total of 12 people and we are all spread out now. 99% of the desks are empty as most everyone is working from home. A few of us simply can't due to the type of work. The group here has been working since the start of this thing last year. We have mask mandates, partitions, tons of testing and a few cases. They recently opened our local repair counter and require customers to wear masks, but are forcing us to get the vaccine (both doses) by 9/20/21. The email came out yesterday. They gave us a chance for exemptions based on religion or medical. I was curious if anyone else here has had to deal with this and what you might have done.

I am not anti vaccine, but I am not comfortable with this one. I am going to claim religious exemption and I think they cannot ask for any other details. I'm not sure what the legal line is here. I know a private business can mandate, but as far as my individual rights should I claim religious exemption.
    Luckily I live in Florida and they now have a law against mandates. However I did catch a nasty dose of croakabola and it put me in the hospital for a week and out of commission for a month. I have not received the vaccine nor will I. At this point I have better antibodies than if I had received the very questionable vaccine. I caught the bug at work it killed the lady I caught it from and a close friend of mine that also worked there. I stayed away from my wife who did get the vax and luckily she did not catch it. The only advice I can give, if you think you have it get tested right away and get treated right away. I waited almost too long, they turned me into a pincushion in the hospital.

Reactions: M8541Reaper

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Luckily I live in Florida and they now have a law against mandates. However I did catch a nasty dose of croakabola and it put me in the hospital for a week and out of commission for a month. I have not received the vaccine nor will I. At this point I have better antibodies than if I had received the very questionable vaccine. I caught the bug at work it killed the lady I caught it from and a close friend of mine that also worked there. I stayed away from my wife who did get the vax and luckily she did not catch it. The only advice I can give, if you think you have it get tested right away and get treated right away. I waited almost too long, they turned me into a pincushion in the hospital.

Did you do anything upon realization you had coof.......vitamin dosing, nasal/throat washes, maybe even some horse meds?

Seems like hospitals do no therapy but just send you home to develop pneumonia.

At least being in FL they seem to push monoclonal antibodies.

Threadcutter308

Outlier
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Camano Island, Washington
    In my younger days......when I would hang out at bars, ride my motorcycle, and head to a friends house that allowed drop ins at all hours of the night for friends that wanted a beer after all the bars had shut down.....

On one of those nights I ended up going over that friends house late to see if anyone was up for one more beer.

Usually the sound of the Thunderheaders would illicit a light coming on and someone ready for a beer.

So I walk thru the door that is already open and there on the couch is the room mate of my friend passed out inflagrante delicto.......sitting on the couch, beer can in his left hand tipped at a crazy angle just about to spill its contents, purple monster in his right......he totally gone to the world.

Guessing the homeowner and his girlfriend at the time/future wife went to bed and Dude felt lonely. Didn't see what was on TV but I'm guessing some PG movie that showed a flash of titty.

Without making noise, I choked on my vomit and slowly backed out of the house realizing my night should have ended moments before I made this decision.

I consider the fact I never took blackmail pictures or mentioned this story until now one of the most humanitarian things I have ever done.

Passed up a perfect opportunity for sharpies, duct tape, superglue and Polaroids ? Sheesh……:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

M8541Reaper

Frozen Sour Patch Kid Cult Leader
    Minuteman
  • Jul 23, 2011
    OCONUS
    “USA Up All Night”
    …channel 25 at like 1am never ceased to amaze hahahahaha

Luckily I live in Florida and they now have a law against mandates.
    “If anyone is going to survive the end of days, it will be FL man.” -A FL Man

Reactions: J-Ham

oneshot86

Minuteman
    Jul 13, 2001
    citrus park ,fl

Lol...
    Total buzzkill.
    Instantly fucking sober.