• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Arguing with "Zero" is a no win exercise in futility. He will repeat the narrative over and over regardless of reality. The sheep are committed, no doubt there.
oxVE3nDK.jpeg

Downzero, not really on any account except J&J is not mRNA....however that is a mute point since CDC recommends boostering with mRNA so you will get that whether you initially chose J&J or not. Future is just that...unknown. Especially without long term trials for the first time in the history of modern FDA drug approval. What is known is that if you don't take the vaccine you have 100% chance of no side effects and roughly .02-.03% chance of morbidity if you get the virus. I have learned that there is no point in arguing with the indoctrinated and I won't brow beat you with credentials but I will say a doctorate and 28 years of direct patient care gives me quite a bit of real world experience. Frankly I would trust any practicing clinician at any level over the lying, murderous and political animal that is Fauci who hasn't treated an actual patient in literally half a century. Carry on downzero but do it alone because there really is no point when one is so entrenched.

Lol. The only people actually getting tested are the jabbed. No one who hasn’t taken the clot-shot yet would bother taking a test. They’re too busy not giving a fuck.
Up here, they post the ratios of jabbed to unjabbed in the daily new case counts. The jabbed outnumber the unjabbed 3:1. The jabbed used to be the first number in the report. Now it’s the last.

If you had 3 polio vaccines in 9 months and then still got polio, would you not have some questions?
Vaccine.
Probably one of the most common sense comments in this thread. Replace vaccine and polio with anything......same results.

"Im on my third back surgery, this one should work."

"This is my third visit to the dealer for the same brake issue, this time should fix it."

Go ahead, get you third surgery, your third brake job, and your third booster.....ill watch! Let me know how it turns out.

"WTF.....my boss says I must use that dealer for my brake job or be fired!"

Brandon’s vaccine flattened that curve alright.
I am actually amazed they haven't just started blaming Trump for the whole thing again. They discredited it when he was Prez, but then hitched their wagon to the "vaccines for all" mantra after sleepy Joe "won" the election.

No matter who is President, I figured we were all pretty much fucked when .gov and pharmaceutical companies decided to partner up. I couldn't think of two more corrupt entities if I tried.

People are way too infatuated with national politics when their local/state politics are actually crippling them. Both are obviously important but the federal govt can’t do shit to most citizens if their local govt steps the fuck up and tells them to pipe down. :: points to FL ::
Some really good points here. It's the local politics that actually effect you more noticeably and faster. I know a lot of people in the area who are more aware and active than ever before, and as stated it's going to be the only thing keeping politicians accountable.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
if somebody had real covid already and has lasting natural immunity, what is the benefit of the spike protein mrna injections?
even if people didn't have covid, they are 99.x% assured of no serious illness from covid in the first place, per the people you trust.

vaccines (up to now) are typically dead or attenuated versions of the virus, which causes your body to think they are infected and respond accordingly to produce anitbodies that can quickly react to exposure (to that virus) before it advances to an illness.

the mRNA fools your body into producing a component of the virus itself. it is not even close to the same thing.

also, until wuflu, a "vaccine" had to be >90% effective for at least 12 months.

Studies vary, but all show greater immunity from both versus one or the other.

You also seem to ignore the J&J--it does not use mRNA technology.

That some people don't get "serious" illness doesn't matter much, because they transmit to people who do. I know of a family where the (unvaccinated, adult) children transmitted it to their father. He's dead now because he was also unvaccinated and couldn't fight it.

Vaccines, however constructed, create an immune response. How they accomplish that is immaterial. The smallpox vaccine, for example, does not use the smallpox virus or a killed/weakened version of it. It uses another virus that happens to make you immune to smallpox as well. Point being: vaccines have taken many forms over the few hundred years they existed. They are not always a weakened version of the virus they seek to create an immune response to.

If you don't like mRNA (let's face it, there's people who are scared of GMO corn), then get the J&J. But if you're like everyone else in this thread, your beef is probably not with mRNA or with COVID facts. It's with being told what to do. And for that, there's no cure and I'm not sure we'd want one. But there are scenarios where that sort of skepticism is unhealthy. And here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
No matter who is President, I figured we were all pretty much fucked when .gov and pharmaceutical companies decided to partner up. I couldn't think of two more corrupt entities if I tried.
Government I get. Pharmeceutical companies? They've engineered some of the greatest innovations in human history. If invented today, the FDA probably wouldn't let us take aspirin, but does anyone really doubt how many lives have been saved by it? In the modern era, there's lot of posturing and bullshit intellectual property abuse, but even despite that, big pharma has improved quality of life for many people. That's coming from a person who 1) doesn't consume much health care at all and 2) doesn't take any drug on a regular basis.

Government I get. Pharmeceutical companies? They've engineered some of the greatest innovations in human history. If invented today, the FDA probably wouldn't let us take aspirin, but does anyone really doubt how many lives have been saved by it? In the modern era, there's lot of posturing and bullshit intellectual property abuse, but even despite that, big pharma has improved quality of life for many people. That's coming from a person who 1) doesn't consume much health care at all and 2) doesn't take any drug on a regular basis.
7270766A-56FC-441D-A426-D4C19C232288.jpeg

Studies vary, but all show greater immunity from both versus one or the other.

You also seem to ignore the J&J--it does not use mRNA technology.

That some people don't get "serious" illness doesn't matter much, because they transmit to people who do. I know of a family where the (unvaccinated, adult) children transmitted it to their father. He's dead now because he was also unvaccinated and couldn't fight it.

Vaccines, however constructed, create an immune response. How they accomplish that is immaterial. The smallpox vaccine, for example, does not use the smallpox virus or a killed/weakened version of it. It uses another virus that happens to make you immune to smallpox as well. Point being: vaccines have taken many forms over the few hundred years they existed. They are not always a weakened version of the virus they seek to create an immune response to.

If you don't like mRNA (let's face it, there's people who are scared of GMO corn), then get the J&J. But if you're like everyone else in this thread, your beef is probably not with mRNA or with COVID facts. It's with being told what to do. And for that, there's no cure and I'm not sure we'd want one. But there are scenarios where that sort of skepticism is unhealthy. And here we are.
your CDC recommends against the J&J clotshot. duh.

Downzero, not really on any account except J&J is not mRNA....however that is a mute point since CDC recommends boostering with mRNA so you will get that whether you initially chose J&J or not. Future is just that...unknown. Especially without long term trials for the first time in the history of modern FDA drug approval. What is known is that if you don't take the vaccine you have 100% chance of no side effects and roughly .02-.03% chance of morbidity if you get the virus. I have learned that there is no point in arguing with the indoctrinated and I won't brow beat you with credentials but I will say a doctorate and 28 years of direct patient care gives me quite a bit of real world experience. Frankly I would trust any practicing clinician at any level over the lying, murderous and political animal that is Fauci who hasn't treated an actual patient in literally half a century. Carry on downzero but do it alone because there really is no point when one is so entrenched.
Nobody said anything about the CDC but you. I don't care what the CDC says and I don't pay it any attention. The government has zero credibility.

You and others really ought to recognize--the quantum of proof for rejecting a widely distributed and safe vaccine is extreme. It's asinine. That doesn't mean I think you ought to be told what to do. But only those of us who have been living under the safety of many highly effective vaccines can even boast the luxury of refusing to take one based on unknowns when the flip side is a million dead people from a single cause in a two year period.

These were all approved by the FDA:
IMG_4255.PNG

See a pattern?

R

Nobody said anything about the CDC but you. I don't care what the CDC says and I don't pay it any attention. The government has zero credibility.

You and others really ought to recognize--the quantum of proof for rejecting a widely distributed and safe vaccine is extreme. It's asinine. That doesn't mean I think you ought to be told what to do. But only those of us who have been living under the safety of many highly effective vaccines can even boast the luxury of refusing to take one based on unknowns when the flip side is a million dead people from a single cause in a two year period.
a million might have died within 30 days of a bullshit positive pcr test, but they all didn't die from covid.
again you are a moron.

These were all approved by the FDA:
View attachment 7771879
See a pattern?

R
All of those approved by the FDA but those fucks had the audacity to pull the original Jack3D formula from shelves. If you’ve ever done a full tub of that, you’re immune to everything.

#SecretsBigPharmaDontWantYouToKnow
#WeHadTheCureAll

No. No, he doesn’t :rolleyes:
pharma claimed oxycontin was not addictive, but internal documents show they knew they were lying. the experts...

Pharmaceutical%201.jpg

Purdue also pleaded guilty to paying illegal kickbacks to doctors who prescribed OxyContin and to an electronic health records company, Practice Fusion, for targeting physicians with alerts that were intended to increase opioid prescriptions. Practice Fusion has paid $145 million in fines for taking those kickbacks.

It’s anything but safe. It’s the most dangerous vaccine in the last 70+ years against all others combined.

I was shown a glimmer of hope today. I had to see my foot surgeon for a follow-up on my healing progress. When the wifey and I walked in, no temp check and no questions of "have we been out of the country, or been around anyone that's had the coof?". Maybe, people ARE starting to wake the F up? Mac

Tell you what.
I bet you don’t live past your 8th jab.

Any word on the new DOD manufactured vaccine? Non-RNA and works against all variants of SARS family of virus?

Or is it just for the cool kids right now?

I have not, and will not ever take one of these bogus tests that everybody lines up to take.
I’ve said since day one of mass testing that something stinks.... They gotta convince the sheep they’re sick to make a pandemic happen, and shove a vax down our throat. (Turns out I was right)

I’m as much of an anti-tester as I am an anti-vaxxer.

Reactions: atomic41
Do you trust it?

Hate to say it Docs have blown their credibility.

As it appears to be the only US Vaccine created using the more traditional paths (i.e. not rushed), and it was designed from the onset to handle all variants, I am willing to give it a look.

But a DOD created vaccine? 🤷‍♂️ At this point I'm just curious more than anything.

As it appears to be the only US Vaccine created using the more traditional paths (i.e. not rushed), and it was designed from the onset to handle all variants, I am willing to give it a look.

But a DOD created vaccine? 🤷‍♂️ At this point I'm just curious more than anything.
in stage 1 now i think, so years away from something under normal circumstances.

Reactions: 6.5SH and RGStory

🍿

Reactions: Longshot231
We've been saying this for two years: masks are worthless, best prevention is basic health and immunity strength; focus on emergency equipment and care for those hospitalized. No need to panic, shutdown, or engineer vaccines. Now we see the vaccines are worthless as well.

People who wear masks are worse than slaves. At least slaves have private space. Mask wearers gave up their public space and are consumed with COVID even when at home. They're less free than prisoners and forced laborers.

The latest VAERS data has been published.

Dr. Peter McCullough (@PeterMcCulloughMD) estimates that VAERS is underreported by a factor of "4 to 5".

983,756 Adverse Events

108,572 Hospitalizations

107,860 Urgent Care

12,317 Bell's Palsy

10,429 Heart Attacks

20,560 Myocarditis

34,615 Permanently Disabled

20,622 Deaths

100% Safe And Effective

The "Senior Mission Commander" for the base I work on just bumped the base to HPCON BRAVO PLUS effective 11:59 p.m. today. Anyone that doesn't produce a vax card must be prepared to be tested to enter work facilities. I'm guessing we'll still be on "max telework" for the 2 year anniversary of "two weeks to flatten the curve". Haha!

91% of NYC is vaccinated and yet has the highest number of Covid cases ever -50,000 in one day- and we are out of tests too! Happy New Year! 🎊
somebody posted something showing nyc was by itself 1/3 of new cases.
i don't know about that, but what a bunch of filthy animals, lol.

You do know that Bloomburg and Gates are 2 top tier supporters of Hopkins? I'm not sure I believe anything that is reported by Hopkins.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
View attachment 7772585
New York testing by day, last 90 days. So they're now doing about 350,000 tests per day. And it's a surprise "cases" are going up?

Link to data:
Yeah, and I am betting a lot of those people didn't even know they had Covid, or may not even have it. Then there are those who are fully vaxed, test positive, and struggle with this. In NY, to add insult to injury you will end up in the slammer if you go out to get a bite of food without your vaccine passport. Total insanity. They have gone full Australia or Austria there, next there will be covid camps as they are already proposing for NY state.

Bunch of people in my family have gotten it, vaccinated or not. So far everyone comes out just fine, no noticeable difference in duration or effects with vaccinated family members vs the non vaccinated. So far symptoms have been mild and no one landing in hospital.