• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

The "Senior Mission Commander" for the base I work on just bumped the base to HPCON BRAVO PLUS effective 11:59 p.m. today. Anyone that doesn't produce a vax card must be prepared to be tested to enter work facilities. I'm guessing we'll still be on "max telework" for the 2 year anniversary of "two weeks to flatten the curve". Haha!
That’s been the DoD wide policy for armed services and civilians since 22NOV though. If you’re one of those two categories, that’s been the norm.

The place I’m at is 90% host nation staffing. The HN govt mandated 4 day a week telework for all personnel, which means a bunch of empty desks. The DoD loves to pick and choose their compliance with HN guidance…but unfortunately they are goose stepping right along with what HN puts out. To be fair, I truly believe the commander did his best at first…but politics always wins the long con. But every DoD office I walk by has signs up saying “IAW the 03DEC2021 telework mandate, our office is currently in a telework status. Please call or email…….” It’s a Fucking ghost town. No one gives a shit and most civilians and service members seem to enjoy not having to come in…regardless of how much it fucks over the mission/client/customer. It’s a fucking disgrace.

It gets better but I’ll leave it there until I see how some stuff plays out.

We've been on "max telework" since 15 Mar 20; there are certain things that require me to go on base; but for the most part my commute is down the stairs.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
You do know that Bloomburg and Gates are 2 top tier supporters of Hopkins? I'm not sure I believe anything that is reported by Hopkins.
CxX1mEDZ5sTi.jpeg

You think they will ever go after Gates? His fingerprints are all over this thing. I think I read something to the effect that he's not allowed to travel to India and would be arrested as a court found him guilty of some vaccine trial issue that left 5000 kids paralyzed, something to that effect.

You think they will ever go after Gates? His fingerprints are all over this thing. I think I read something to the effect that he's not allowed to travel to India and would be arrested as a court found him guilty of some vaccine trial issue that left 5000 kids paralyzed, something to that effect.

Supposedly in Africa he left a bunch injured from a malaria vaccine.....paging Dr Mengele.....

gates tried some new experimental oral vaccine for polio on kids in india.
the vaccine had live virus and they pooped out another kind of strain that made people sick.

Last edited:
gates tried some new experimental oral vaccine for polio on kids in india.
the vaccine had live virus and they pooped out another kind of strain that made people sick.

Jezzzuzzz man! I saw an interview with him once where he said he would have never entered the computer business had he known vaccines were so lucrative. A theory I heard was that he went into vaccines as part of a campaign to turn around his image after all of the anti-trust suites against him and Microsoft in the 90's. Asperger's + billions of dollars + sociopath accomplices does not make for a good combination.

I understand my old job is responding to the "rise in Covid cases".

Only Admin people are allowed in facilities, all must mask, road employees are ordered to do as much work using mobile computers and avoid entering department facilities, desk officers have to decon area upon assuming the desk and when relieved, everyone must social distance, if any member thinks they have been infected while working an investigation will be conducted and they will be paid for on the job injury if found legit, unsubstantiated on the job infection employees must use their own sick or vacation time.

From my seat I thought they were all now protected by being vaccinated.

View attachment 7772585
New York testing by day, last 90 days. So they're now doing about 350,000 tests per day. And it's a surprise "cases" are going up?

Link to data:

Ok, but they were doing 200k/day back in October and only finding 2k positive cases. So if you increase the number of tests by <2x and the number of positive cases goes up by >10x, and you're claiming that the latter is due to the former, you may not be doing a good job of establishing causation 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
This article is about what the CEO of a Life Insurance Company said about the deaths in Indiana. I would trust what he says over any government source. After all, he and his company's business are driven by cold hard statistics.

From the article:

"What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

"The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday."

I've been a 1099 employee of a DoD contractor supporting the CBRNE enterprise for 8 years. Just was stood-down pending a change in my vaxx status that ain't coming. No testing option. No religious exemption. Just, "fuck,sorry." I'll miss my coworkers but will miss the troops (even those "shaft of the spear" knuckledraggers in the chem Co.s) more.

I've been a 1099 employee of a DoD contractor supporting the CBRNE enterprise for 8 years. Just was stood-down pending a change in my vaxx status that ain't coming. No testing option. No religious exemption. Just, "fuck,sorry." I'll miss my coworkers but will miss the troops (even those "shaft of the spear" knuckledraggers in the chem Co.s) more.
Lets wait and see what the SCOTUS says this Friday...they are supposed to "hear" or make a ruling on the "contractor mandate" BS. I'm hoping they side with the Constitution, or a lot of us will be in the same situation.

Edit add: I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but the installation I work at has gone to a testing option for all employees that have not provided or refuse to provide a vax status.

Reactions: WaltHer
Lets wait and see what the SCOTUS says this Friday...they are supposed to "hear" or make a ruling on the "contractor mandate" BS. I'm hoping they side with the Constitution, or a lot of us will be in the same situation.

Edit add: I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but the installation I work at has gone to a testing option for all employees that have not provided or refuse to provide a vax status.

My suggestion to you........

Start lubing up now.

SCOTUS is not going to change this.

Ill be going to a protest Wednesday.

Watch what happens in Boston between now and the 15th.

The 15th is when the city workers must comply with the mandate and they are imposing passports.

I am not expecting anything earth shattering but lets look at the turn out as the litmus test.

First of all I am expecting the turn out to be majority women and peaceful.

I expect minorities will be well represented. The city supports minority business ownership and these passports will crush those businesses.

Nurses and public safety workers will be well represented.

I am seeing a steady growth in people saying "This is nuts".

Nothing changes though if they just create more noise in the echo chamber.

if this "vaccination" program results in eternal dependency on the shots, or issues become more common and evident that they are caused by the shots the government itself mandated, they will have to nationalize healthcare, just like they wanted all along.

Downzero, not really on any account except J&J is not mRNA....however that is a mute point since CDC recommends boostering with mRNA so you will get that whether you initially chose J&J or not.

Why is it that the goalpost keeps moving? Why does every discussion end up degenerating into what the CDC or Fauci recommend?

You don't have to listen to ANY government resource to get the facts on the vaccines. The efficacy of the vaccines does not depend on anything the CDC or Fauci say.

I do find it a bit strange that those who are skeptical (or fundamentalist deniers) of vaccination would cite the CDC or Fauci. Neither of those sources have any credibility, so why would I care what they have to say? They are liars just like the deniers.

Why is it that the goalpost keeps moving? Why does every discussion end up degenerating into what the CDC or Fauci recommend?

You don't have to listen to ANY government resource to get the facts on the vaccines. The efficacy of the vaccines does not depend on anything the CDC or Fauci say.

I do find it a bit strange that those who are skeptical (or fundamentalist deniers) of vaccination would cite the CDC or Fauci. Neither of those sources have any credibility, so why would I care what they have to say? They are liars just like the deniers.
Do you even know the definition of a hypocrite? You are it? You worship at the altar of Fauci... You have NO credibility in ANY argument here!

Fouci lost all credibility over a year ago but some stupid bastards still listen to him.

Damn stupid sheep.
Put him on ignor like fouci.

Sotomayor and Breyer are making dumb statements during the presentation.

The wise Latina thinks there are over 100K kids in the ER/on ventilators with Covid. Real number is about 3K and many of those with other serious issues.

Breyer said that 700M plus were diagnosed with Covid yesterday. So everyone in the US was diagnosed twice.

How can they judge when they don't have the facts even close?

The wise Latina thinks there are over 100K kids in the ER/on ventilators with Covid. Real number is about 3K and many of those with other serious issues.

Breyer said that 700M plus were diagnosed with Covid yesterday. So everyone in the US was diagnosed twice.

If the BULLSHIT "mandate(s)" are upheld by SCOTUS, our Constitution is VOID.

They are there to push a narrative. The words they say are almost meaningless, except to use the track down where they are being directed from. The “system” is mostly a distraction now.

Test

200.gif

700 million? Everyone in America twice over... Uhhhh

We’ve had no employee hospitalizations for COVID, but have had 6 go to the ER for the vax. And a dozen on top of that taking lots of time off for feeling bad.

Lots of mounting evidence that the vax causes heart damage in healthy young men.

One small bio-engineering accident now becomes a giant one. With a common thread and same set of actors.

The sudden uptick in death rates and now the autopsy study out of Germany..

Anyone ever read the novel, “Prelude to Chaos” about something similar?

Studies vary, but all show greater immunity from both versus one or the other.

You also seem to ignore the J&J--it does not use mRNA technology.

That some people don't get "serious" illness doesn't matter much, because they transmit to people who do. I know of a family where the (unvaccinated, adult) children transmitted it to their father. He's dead now because he was also unvaccinated and couldn't fight it.

Vaccines, however constructed, create an immune response. How they accomplish that is immaterial. The smallpox vaccine, for example, does not use the smallpox virus or a killed/weakened version of it. It uses another virus that happens to make you immune to smallpox as well. Point being: vaccines have taken many forms over the few hundred years they existed. They are not always a weakened version of the virus they seek to create an immune response to.

If you don't like mRNA (let's face it, there's people who are scared of GMO corn), then get the J&J. But if you're like everyone else in this thread, your beef is probably not with mRNA or with COVID facts. It's with being told what to do. And for that, there's no cure and I'm not sure we'd want one. But there are scenarios where that sort of skepticism is unhealthy. And here we are.

It’s not about studies. It’s about relative short term risks, long term unknowns, and at the social level, herd immunity. Then treatment vs a vaccine. And suppression of dissent.

Natural immunity is better than a vaccine. And for those who are healthy with no known issues, there is a line where its better to get sick with the disease, than it is to risk the vaccine, which has known issues. A rational person can calculate that line.

The long term risk is that we just don’t know the effects of the vaccines on the market. There are no double blind studies on the different populations to determine anything with any confidence one way or the other. It’s an huge unknown. Another unknown is just how many people actually died of it. The CDC guidelines were not clear and numbers of actual COVID deaths are less than reported.

Then there is the current horrible politicization of this issue. Highly credentialed and practicing clinicians are being silenced and suppressed by state actors working behind the scenes to stifle debate or information on treatments.

Socially, its better for people who have the right risk profile, to get the disease. They will have far higher immunity and be far less likely to get other variants. Or to carry it. A nurse or physician who has had it is a far better candidate to treat the sick than those who have just vaxxed.

Then there are the mandates. Which boil down to “To save the village, we had to destroy it.” They treat people like commodities. It’s horrible leadership.

Then there was the lockdown which will have a long tail of untreatable diseases, educational shortfalls, and economic damage - as real as or worse than the disease.

Finally, Let’s just suppose that the vaccines do cause chronic short and long term harm. At what level of damage will it have caused the same or greater harm? I think someone in their 50s or older can live with that. But what of someone in their 30s or younger? Or your kids? Or grandkids.

Look up Frances Oldham Kelsey. She prevented a massive drug-industry disaster in this country. One wonders what would have occurred had Fauci been in power instead of her.

View attachment 7772585
New York testing by day, last 90 days. So they're now doing about 350,000 tests per day. And it's a surprise "cases" are going up?

Link to data:

Testing went up a few % but positivity went up exponentially. Two mathematically different rates. Anyone who was pro-vax and pro-lockdown has to look at the last half of December and realize its a losing hand. That’s about when the tune began to change in the press too.

This is no longer a test and contain protocol, but a massive breakout of infection that is not containable.

This is no longer a test and contain protocol, but a massive breakout of infection that is not containable.
That data shows testing almost doubled, and positive went up 4 times (~4% to ~15%). What that data doesn't show is hospitalizations or deaths, which haven't gone up accordingly. Maybe omicron.

But I think at this point, if TPTB just dropped all the mask/lockdown/vax BS and allowed the known proven early treatments this thing would be over.

But they're not going to allow that.

Reactions: Snuby642
Maybe people get tired of waiting for those treatments to be offered.

Wife and I and both kids (2 and 5) have covid. Kids got it from their daycare teacher and brought it home. Kids have a runny nose and cough. We're both vacanated but it's only a little worse then the kids. My 1st cousin in ND was airlifted from the farm to Fargo and put into a medically induced coma right before Christmas with covid. Shes unvacced. She's currently learning how to eat, walk, and talk again. Messed her up pretty good. New strain seams like the common cold at worst.

So who's your buddy, who's your friend?

In the United Sates the FDA says it prefers to let white people die.

I'm still dealing with the side effects of an unnecessary vaccine that I took 3 years ago. I stupidly listened to a doctor who convinced me to take it. That was the last time I will ever make that mistake again. This is pre-Covid and has nothing to do with Covid.

I learned some interesting things these past three years. When you have an adverse reaction to a vaccine, 99.9% of doctors will tell you it has nothing to do with the vaccine. But they will also tell you they have no fucking clue what is happening to you, LOL. Basically, they don't know and really don't care. You basically become an unfortunate statistic and an acceptable casualty in the drive to get "herd immunity."

This is very important and I wish people realized this simple fact: WHEN YOU HAVE AN ADVERSE VACCINE REACTION, THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY ACCEPTS IT AS A NECESSARY EVIL. WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THE "GREATER GOOD." You are fucked for life, but suck it up, you did it for the good of humanity.

There is a process to get some compensation from the Federal government as you cannot sue either the health care provider or the vaccine maker. But it is a long, drawn out Byzantine process that I am still fighting through. So keep this in mind when you hear doctors, the government and the media tell you that the "risk is negilble." But it is not zero, and if you draw the short end of the straw, you're fucked with very little recourse.

From what I read of the arguments, it was basically on the level of Twitter.

From what I read of the arguments, it was basically on the level of Twitter.
So sad we are reduced to this...Sotomayor, Kagan & Breyer are leftist and arent listening to any argument and have a predetermined bent. Thomas, Alito, & Gorsuch I have faith in. Insofar as they HAVE atleast read the Constitution and understand it. Roberts is a traitor to the Constitution and his values. Barrett is the wildcard?

So sad we are reduced to this...Sotomayor, Kagan & Breyer are leftist and arent listening to any argument and have a predetermined bent. Thomas, Alito, & Gorsuch I have faith in. Insofar as they HAVE atleast read the Constitution and understand it. Roberts is a traitor to the Constitution and his values. Barrett is the wildcard?

What a shitty wild card to pin our freedoms on..

Reactions: BufordTJustice

Dont forget Kavanaugh. He will be standing by to fuck us too.

My suggestion to you........

Start lubing up now.

SCOTUS is not going to change this.

Ill be going to a protest Wednesday.

Watch what happens in Boston between now and the 15th.

The 15th is when the city workers must comply with the mandate and they are imposing passports.

I am not expecting anything earth shattering but lets look at the turn out as the litmus test.

First of all I am expecting the turn out to be majority women and peaceful.

I expect minorities will be well represented. The city supports minority business ownership and these passports will crush those businesses.

Nurses and public safety workers will be well represented.

I am seeing a steady growth in people saying "This is nuts".

Nothing changes though if they just create more noise in the echo chamber.
I walked out a couple of days ago at work. Ten years, +100k yearly.

They officially started a 100% masking and non vaxed testing that WE pay for.if no shot.

I had the blood test proving my natural antibodies after I recovered from it.

Fuck them.

They don't care. So good luck finding trained people to do that job. It takes a bunch of years to learn it and a willingness to work 12hr swing shifts doing shit a lot of folks won't do.

Mark up another energy generation worker out of the system. I'm not the only one either.

So, I guess I'm going to be looking for something I want to do, closer to home and human hours/shifts.

Last edited:

They officially started a 100% masking and non vaxed testing that WE pay for.if no shot.

Fuck them.

They don't care. So good luck finding trained people to do that job. It takes a bunch of years to learn it and a willingness to work 12hr swing shifts doing shit a lot of folks won't do.

Mark up another energy generation worker out of the system. I'm not the only one either.

So, I guess I'm going to be looking for something I want to do, closer to home and human hours/shifts.

Co-worker going through the same process as me just related that at our top management offices they have had discussion regarding "the un-vaccinated ordeal" and how they intend to have "the problem" wrapped up by March 1.

No too long ago these are the same people telling everyone they have our backs and the job is about "family first".

Fuck them.

Best of luck, brother. You made the right move.

The cops lied to you? Say it ain't so.
They were just doing their job. Actually they were stringing you along so they could fill roster spots for as long as possible.
Co-worker going through the same process as me just related that at our top management offices they have had discussion regarding "the un-vaccinated ordeal" and how they intend to have "the problem" wrapped up by March 1.

No too long ago these are the same people telling everyone they have our backs and the job is about "family first".
This ^^^^^should be an eye opener for everyone.