• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Co-worker going through the same process as me just related that at our top management offices they have had discussion regarding "the un-vaccinated ordeal" and how they intend to have "the problem" wrapped up by March 1.

No too long ago these are the same people telling everyone they have our backs and the job is about "family first".
I wish you guys could see the company website. Out of 6 articles, 4 or 5 are leftist garbage. Diversity, gays, equity renewables ad nauseam. I worked for a company who rymes with puke... Energy.

We even have a diversity czar. No shit.

That's who is directing a huge amount of electrical generation in conus.

They don't have our backs. It's pathetic really.

They hate folks like me.

Right back at you commies.

Last edited:
Best of luck, brother. You made the right move.
Thanks.

Hank wrote a song years ago that describes my tribe.

We'll get by just fine, money is nice for sure, but we got by fine before I made good money, we'll be fine now man.

Our kids will be getting booted by DOD sometime also. Good.

I'm not even bitter tbh, a little melancholy because I did actually like my work. I also tried to guide the younger guys. I'm a little concerned about that, that place is so trashed anymore it's damn dangerous. Ya gotta know what to run towards and what to run away from. Experience is the difference between the two.

Not my problem now though, guess I need to accept that.

Thanks.

We'll get by just fine, money is nice for sure, but we got by fine before I made good money, we'll be fine now man.

I'm not even bitter tbh, a little melancholy because I did actually like my work. I also tried to guide the younger guys. I'm a little concerned about that, that place is so trashed anymore it's damn dangerous. Ya gotta know what to run towards and what to run away from. Experience is the difference between the two.

You'll be on an emotional roller coaster for a while, I officially quit my crappy old job January 1st but used up about 3 weeks of vacation prior to the 1st. I have been all over the map, it's the first time I've been jobless in 40 years. I'm starting to like it now though.

Thanks.

Best of luck to you. In reference to the song, this is one I often think about also.

So who's your buddy, who's your friend?

In the United Sates the FDA says it prefers to let white people die.

You Boys Can Trust the Government.jpg

You'll be on an emotional roller coaster for a while, I officially quit my crappy old job January 1st but used up about 3 weeks of vacation prior to the 1st. I have been all over the map, it's the first time I've been jobless in 40 years. I'm starting to like it now though.
Sounds like fun. I haven't been unemployed since....1990... Damn.

Your post made me think about it. Thanks 🤣 I guess .

So far I have an off road rig to finish building,

A cold frame to build for my wife,

Cousin dropped off the ingredients to bake a thousand mk262 clones. I even get to to alllllll of the brass prep.

Firewood to buck and split.

3 guys wanting me to cure and smoke bacon.

And a couple of other jobs.

I appreciate your words sir. So far I'm not really driving towards getting another job right away. I figure/hope our son will get booted pretty soon and we'll work on this 4x4 project to keep us both occupied.

Hell, I've even contemplated selling the old Series III Land Rover I went through a few years ago to make room in the garage for other projects.

I don't know a lot of things right now except for this...

I took an oath in the 90s and it meant something.

I planted my flag on this current bullshit over a year ago.

We're not getting any shot or bending a knee

Their move

The end.

Best of luck to you. In reference to the song, this is one I often think about also.

That's a good one.

This is another one that applies .

I'm pretty simple hillbilly. Charlie hit the big points I agree with in a simple country song.

I've thought I was born about 150 years too late for most of my adult life. Looks like things are coming full circle now, gonna be interesting to see what comes next.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikonNUT
All of you slope-headed-knuckle-dragging-masturbating-butt-sniffing-fleabitten-troglodytes better read this:

Hmmm do I believe the country that lost two World Wars and hasn't been relevant for a long time other than being a well know immigrant safe haven or do you trust Israel that bombs the shit out of everyone but is pushing for its Second booster shot already?

This sucks for health care workers. Fuck Joe Biden.

Here's the link to the ruling.

EDIT: Here is the link to the ruling for health care workers.

Last edited:
Apparently SCOTUS doesn't believe that health care worker's have the same rights as everyone else based singularly upon career choice..

I believe the 14 th Amendment ( if I'm remembering correctly ) has something to say about this ......" Equal protection under the law ". Oh ,my bad, we talkin reg u la tion / man dates not law... But when has the written Constitution mattered to the SCOTUS ?

I've always wondered why the IRS hasn't been taken to court for the progressive tax scam by a very wealthy person ........maybe because " You just don't understand "?

Edit : or is it the 10th Amendment ? Fuck it ,it's one of them .Not looking it up

I don't think this weak assed ruling is the end of this BS. Not by a long shot. All they've done is divide the workforce now. Many folks won't stand up for medical workers as long as the heat is off of them.

The machine hasn't lost steam at all, it's still chugging along and continues to squeeze us. I would agree that more and more citizens are over this crap daily. That changes nothing though, look all around the world where .govs are really off the chain and 100s of thousands of citizens are actively pushing back. They aren't changing anything, still squeezing.

This cuntry is way, way behind the curve on all of it.

The AI scanning the internet in CONUS knows the score, that I have no doubt.

We'll see by the end of the year where we stand. It's getting closer each day.

I wish a buck was still silver....

This sucks for health care workers. Fuck Joe Biden.

Here's the link to the ruling.

EDIT: Here is the link to the ruling for health care workers.

Yes....

#FJB

Reactions: MCSO1357
I don't think this weak assed ruling is the end of this BS. Not by a long shot. All they've done is divide the workforce now. Many folks won't stand up for medical workers as long as the heat is off of them.

The machine hasn't lost steam at all, it's still chugging along and continues to squeeze us. I would agree that more and more citizens are over this crap daily. That changes nothing though, look all around the world where .govs are really off the chain and 100s of thousands of citizens are actively pushing back. They aren't changing anything, still squeezing.

This cuntry is way, way behind the curve on all of it.

The AI scanning the internet in CONUS knows the score, that I have no doubt.

We'll see by the end of the year where we stand. It's getting closer each day.

I wish a buck was still silver....

They won't stand up for them until they (or their children) are in a very long line waiting for medical attention because the very people that can help them decided not to get the jab.

They won't learn until the bodies are stacked up like firewood waiting for transport to the morgue.

Kavanaugh & Roberts side with the liberal fucks for federally funded Medicare/Medicaid facilities. surprise surprise...

Reactions: gigamortis
Cant say what I'd like but what comes around goes around.

Apparently SCOTUS doesn't believe that health care worker's have the same rights as everyone else based singularly upon career choice..
Healthcare isn’t a right and healthcare workers have no rights. Makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: Longshot231
They won't stand up for them until they (or their children) are in a very long line waiting for medical attention because the very people that can help them decided not to get the jab.

They won't learn until the bodies are stacked up like firewood waiting for transport to the morgue.
Agreed.

If the left does anything well, it is that they stand together however evil it is at the time.

The so-called "right"...............they trip over their own feet because...reasons.

Any "leaders" of the "right" tend to be bought, blackmailed or wind up dead.

I see that the USMC permitted two moral exemptions to Marines to forgo the shot.

I think this is in response to the court standing behind the SEALs in SEALs vs Joeseph Biden.

Due to my current predicament I have been asked if recent cases help. Trying to wrap my head around the legal implciations this is what I come up with in my biased mind......a response to a friend stating "I was hoping the SCOTUS rulings would help you....."

The SCOTUS result certainly doesnt hurt us.

Two cases help.....

SEALs vs Joeseph Biden and Affiliated Independent Businesses vs OSHA.

SEALs vs Biden says that a "mandate" cannot because of a career position eliminate religious exemptions. The authority can not blanket say "We will give no moral exemptions to our people". The mandate for the SEALs has been suspended as of now with more court action to follow.

This could be used with us as no Trooper has been granted a Moral Exemption by design. I see the USMC has permitted two exemptions now likely because of this ruling. It will remain to be seen if they were granted such as "token" approvals just to prevent being ordered to stop all denials.

As far as accommodations go, they have to show that any accommodations would be a "burden" on the job. with so few Troopers actually asking for accommodation relative to the size of the job (24 getting fired, while others have retired against their will, and other either took the shot in duress or they dont want boosters) the state will have a hard time showing that accommodating us was a mission crippling burden. I think even more so now that the accommodations we would have been subject to are the same ones they are ordering the vaccinated Troopers to comply with.

Affiliated vs OSHA state that irreversible medical procedures require a strict scrutiny. It is not the purview of regulators (or an executive in my thinking) to "mandate" an irreversible process. For such intrusion on basic personal privacy, it would be the burden of the legislature to debate and create law requiring a mandate. People would be able to express their desire to their immediate rep and there would-be accountability for the decision to mandate or leave no mandate. I stated that was my belief in the exemption interrogation.

Regards the fact they fucked nurses.......they did so on the basis they are in "health care" - MSP is not a health care field - and that if a health care facility is receiving Medicare/Medicaid funds than Medicare and Medicaid have a right to mandate vaccines to protect their fiduciary investment - last I checked the MSP takes no Medicare/Medicaid money.

I think the nurse exception is wrong based on the premise that Medicare/Medicaid monies are taken from us the tax payer - the government does not provide anything without taking it from us. How can we be forced to give money to Medicare/Medicaid than when we want to access the services, they are supposed to provide we than lose our rights?

Whats really hypocritical is that Medicare/Medicaid funding is used to cover the treatment of illegals in the emergency room. Unsure if you know it but illegals dont have to be vaccinated......but the nurses do. Doesnt Medicare/Medicaid have a fiduciary responsibility to care if the patient is vaccinated assuming the care provider is mandated to be vaccinated.

Just more common sense that wont be settled by voting or the courts.....there is probably only one remedy at this point.

I know who sucks who's cock......

Fully Modern Milley, who is fully vaccinated, yet announces he has Covid and today Beat the Marine Corps Berger, also fully vaccinated, announces same.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Hmmm do I believe the country that lost two World Wars and hasn't been relevant for a long time other than being a well know immigrant safe haven or do you trust Israel that bombs the shit out of everyone but is pushing for its Second booster shot already?
This just might be the most retarded statement I've seen and that is definitely saying something around here, holy shit. LOL

"Just do it cuz mUh iSrAeL does it, boys he'll yeh borther GREATEST ALLY"

God damn, tell us you're a boomer without TELLING us you're a boomer FFS.

Kavanaugh & Roberts side with the liberal fucks for federally funded Medicare/Medicaid facilities. surprise surprise...
Well Kavenaugh is the biggest cuck bag of shit spineless loser SINCE Roberts so it makes sense they would take time out of blowing each other to agree on infringing on people's freedoms.

This just might be the most retarded statement I've seen and that is definitely saying something around here, holy shit. LOL

"Just do it cuz mUh iSrAeL does it, boys he'll yeh borther GREATEST ALLY"

God damn, tell us you're a boomer without TELLING us you're a boomer FFS.
Well it was meant as a joke more than anything. I hate when people start quoting stupid studies from foreign countries. Guess what, you can find a study that backs your opinion for damn near any topic. Most are highly opinionated...

Well it was meant as a joke more than anything. I hate when people start quoting stupid studies from foreign countries. Guess what, you can find a study that backs your opinion for damn near any topic. Most are highly opinionated...

mmmmmmmm..........delicious irony...yum

Trial number 2, Guilty X 3.

Only one left to go.

Got to say my piece.....

Trial Board 2​

Graduating the Academy I was told I was taking on an “identity”. I remember my senior DI telling the class as “Troopers” it would imply something about us, it would become part of us, something we would have forever. In a fraction of the time it took to earn it, and 17 years of living it, that “identity” has been taken from me. I thought in retirement I would be the old guy PT-ing in the neighborhood and people would say “There goes the Trooper” implying a positive attribute for me and where I came from.

When I came home from working in Leominster I would drive the cruiser through the neighborhood, slower than anyone else, thinking I had to represent the job favorably as the driver that cared about the neighborhood kids. When I saw people out walking they would see the cruiser, initially show concern; wondering why is the State in the neighborhood, than I would wave and smile letting them know its just the guy that lives the next street over…”the friendly Trooper”. Now when I drive past them in the family Honda I represent no one. No recognition from them to respond with a wave if I wanted to, if they even remember I was a Trooper they are probably thinking to themselves “Wonder what he did wrong to get fired?”

The calls from my co-workers have stopped. Things in an organization like the MSP move on. It’s to be expected. What is concerning to me is the two attitudes from those that have left me.

I hear “I hate what is happening to you. I can’t wait to retire and I’m going to skip the promotional exams.” I knew these people to be workers that created my enjoyment of the job just from being associated with them. As a tax payer expecting good service I think I will be getting poor, low morale, service going forward.

More rare, but I heard it, is the former co-worker that wanted to be vaccine free but under duress took the shot. I have heard it said in anger “People just need to take it. No lawyer is going to prevent it. It’s going to happen.” They seem psychologically broken. They realize they did something they objected to and now think the application of force will make an outcome inevitable. What if someone resists their force? Now that they have denied their own strong objections to the mandate have they been trained that force is acceptable if it gets them what they want or if it has been ordered?

In retirement I thought representing the MSP was going to be a continued obligation. If I went out in formal attire it was going to be tough deciding if I should wear a USMC, Eagle, Globe and Anchor on my lapel or the MSP shield. Perhaps to make a bold statement I would wear both. Recently a Trooper that lives nearby called to thank me after I did a favor for him. He said “He (was) sorry for what is happening to you guys” than mentioned he can’t wait to retire in June. The last was a knife to my chest twenty times. He will retire with the financial security I hoped to provide my family and he will still be “Trooper” and I will just be “Dishonorable”.

The Governor is activating the Guard to replace nurses in hospitals. The official story line is its due to a “covid surge” but I have not forgotten that recently the news was telling us of 200 nurses in just one Worcester area hospital network being let go for not taking the vaccine. The “covid surge” is just another lie. What will the State Police do to fill its thinning ranks?….The first step is going to require you water down your standards. When I took the test over 16,000 candidates took it with me and that was prior to joining the civil service test. You don’t get near that now and it used to be unheard of for a Trooper to lateral to a local department or even become a fireman but it happens now….This organization will soon be one I would never consider to associate myself with. It won’t have that status I thought on par with the Marine Corps.

When the job picks up my remaining gear and uniforms anything in my possession with the logo will go into the trash can. An acquaintance that has the habit of calling me “Trooper Phil” will be told to “Please stop, never call me that again.” My Mom can make her own decision to keep or remove the “State Police are your Best Protection” stickers all over her car.

You will still be “Troopers”. When I am on the highway now and I see a cruiser I still get the urge to wave in recognition. I’ll stop that, I’m not in a cruiser anymore, and doing it now will just get my license plate run to see if I have warrants. When my son asks to go striper fishing in Boston Harbor he will wonder why we are parked in a public garage rather than by the Marine Unit where we fish. He will probably ask “Aren’t you a Trooper?” than it will sink in for him “No. I’m not one of them.”

I hope “Trooper” is something you enjoy in retirement and it regains its prideful connotations. You will be the force to ensure “passports”, “travel restrictions” and the proposed “discrimination” that is coming, is adhered to. Over 60 days ago I was telling my supervisor I couldn’t give up my beliefs because it would just hasten these things coming and I was told “That will never happen here”. In the time my 17 years of service have been dismissed, here we are with more mandates, passports in Boston, less freedom and steps closer to the “Trooper” not doing good bringing “calm to chaos” but the force necessary to implement the mandates.

I’m learning the job is so petty as to deny me unemployment as I go through this personally hurtful drawn out process….I guess “Family First” only matters for those that are willing to follow orders. My family doesn’t matter. I can understand you attacking me but you should be ashamed for attacking my family. If this really were a public health decision the message would be “Your service was appreciated but we cannot bend in this matter. You are still a valued person we can try to help you transition to something that will work.” Now in A Troop communications we are considered as something to “deal” with, a burden of the “unvaccinated ordeal”, people to be disposed of before the end of February. This and denying us unemployment just indicates to me you do want to destroy those not able to abide by the mandate….nice.

Trooper John Mill was my senior DI at the Academy. Major Mill is gone now replaced by my exemption denier, Capt Gabriel, being promoted in his place. Major John Mill has initiated the investigation into my compliance with the mandate. He is the beginning and the end of my career. I never would have guessed that to be the way things would turn out when I responded to him being run over by a gang banger in Fitchburg. I’m sure it’s nothing personal, he is “Just following orders”. It was through Trooper Mill that the meaning of “Trooper” was explained to the 77th RTT. Many of the Trainees had never been tested in order to earn an “identity”. I remember we were in the Academy Gym holding our M-14s – real rifles – at “the balance of the piece” when Tpr Mill told us “Trooper” was forever and it came with obligations. I think I am fulfilling my obligations but I don’t need or want that “identity” Trooper, seems it was just words within the organization; I am not leaving the job so much as the job has left me and the ideals it was supposed to uphold.

Only one left to go.

Got to say my piece.....

Trial Board 2​

Graduating the Academy I was told I was taking on an “identity”. I remember my senior DI telling the class as “Troopers” it would imply something about us, it would become part of us, something we would have forever. In a fraction of the time it took to earn it, and 17 years of living it, that “identity” has been taken from me. I thought in retirement I would be the old guy PT-ing in the neighborhood and people would say “There goes the Trooper” implying a positive attribute for me and where I came from.

When I came home from working in Leominster I would drive the cruiser through the neighborhood, slower than anyone else, thinking I had to represent the job favorably as the driver that cared about the neighborhood kids. When I saw people out walking they would see the cruiser, initially show concern; wondering why is the State in the neighborhood, than I would wave and smile letting them know its just the guy that lives the next street over…”the friendly Trooper”. Now when I drive past them in the family Honda I represent no one. No recognition from them to respond with a wave if I wanted to, if they even remember I was a Trooper they are probably thinking to themselves “Wonder what he did wrong to get fired?”

The calls from my co-workers have stopped. Things in an organization like the MSP move on. It’s to be expected. What is concerning to me is the two attitudes from those that have left me.

I hear “I hate what is happening to you. I can’t wait to retire and I’m going to skip the promotional exams.” I knew these people to be workers that created my enjoyment of the job just from being associated with them. As a tax payer expecting good service I think I will be getting poor, low morale, service going forward.

More rare, but I heard it, is the former co-worker that wanted to be vaccine free but under duress took the shot. I have heard it said in anger “People just need to take it. No lawyer is going to prevent it. It’s going to happen.” They seem psychologically broken. They realize they did something they objected to and now think the application of force will make an outcome inevitable. What if someone resists their force? Now that they have denied their own strong objections to the mandate have they been trained that force is acceptable if it gets them what they want or if it has been ordered?

In retirement I thought representing the MSP was going to be a continued obligation. If I went out in formal attire it was going to be tough deciding if I should wear a USMC, Eagle, Globe and Anchor on my lapel or the MSP shield. Perhaps to make a bold statement I would wear both. Recently a Trooper that lives nearby called to thank me after I did a favor for him. He said “He (was) sorry for what is happening to you guys” than mentioned he can’t wait to retire in June. The last was a knife to my chest twenty times. He will retire with the financial security I hoped to provide my family and he will still be “Trooper” and I will just be “Dishonorable”.

The Governor is activating the Guard to replace nurses in hospitals. The official story line is its due to a “covid surge” but I have not forgotten that recently the news was telling us of 200 nurses in just one Worcester area hospital network being let go for not taking the vaccine. The “covid surge” is just another lie. What will the State Police do to fill its thinning ranks?….The first step is going to require you water down your standards. When I took the test over 16,000 candidates took it with me and that was prior to joining the civil service test. You don’t get near that now and it used to be unheard of for a Trooper to lateral to a local department or even become a fireman but it happens now….This organization will soon be one I would never consider to associate myself with. It won’t have that status I thought on par with the Marine Corps.

When the job picks up my remaining gear and uniforms anything in my possession with the logo will go into the trash can. An acquaintance that has the habit of calling me “Trooper Phil” will be told to “Please stop, never call me that again.” My Mom can make her own decision to keep or remove the “State Police are your Best Protection” stickers all over her car.

You will still be “Troopers”. When I am on the highway now and I see a cruiser I still get the urge to wave in recognition. I’ll stop that, I’m not in a cruiser anymore, and doing it now will just get my license plate run to see if I have warrants. When my son asks to go striper fishing in Boston Harbor he will wonder why we are parked in a public garage rather than by the Marine Unit where we fish. He will probably ask “Aren’t you a Trooper?” than it will sink in for him “No. I’m not one of them.”

I hope “Trooper” is something you enjoy in retirement and it regains its prideful connotations. You will be the force to ensure “passports”, “travel restrictions” and the proposed “discrimination” that is coming, is adhered to. Over 60 days ago I was telling my supervisor I couldn’t give up my beliefs because it would just hasten these things coming and I was told “That will never happen here”. In the time my 17 years of service have been dismissed, here we are with more mandates, passports in Boston, less freedom and steps closer to the “Trooper” not doing good bringing “calm to chaos” but the force necessary to implement the mandates.

I’m learning the job is so petty as to deny me unemployment as I go through this personally hurtful drawn out process….I guess “Family First” only matters for those that are willing to follow orders. My family doesn’t matter. I can understand you attacking me but you should be ashamed for attacking my family. If this really were a public health decision the message would be “Your service was appreciated but we cannot bend in this matter. You are still a valued person we can try to help you transition to something that will work.” Now in A Troop communications we are considered as something to “deal” with, a burden of the “unvaccinated ordeal”, people to be disposed of before the end of February. This and denying us unemployment just indicates to me you do want to destroy those not able to abide by the mandate….nice.

Trooper John Mill was my senior DI at the Academy. Major Mill is gone now replaced by my exemption denier, Capt Gabriel, being promoted in his place. Major John Mill has initiated the investigation into my compliance with the mandate. He is the beginning and the end of my career. I never would have guessed that to be the way things would turn out when I responded to him being run over by a gang banger in Fitchburg. I’m sure it’s nothing personal, he is “Just following orders”. It was through Trooper Mill that the meaning of “Trooper” was explained to the 77th RTT. Many of the Trainees had never been tested in order to earn an “identity”. I remember we were in the Academy Gym holding our M-14s – real rifles – at “the balance of the piece” when Tpr Mill told us “Trooper” was forever and it came with obligations. I think I am fulfilling my obligations but I don’t need or want that “identity” Trooper, seems it was just words within the organization; I am not leaving the job so much as the job has left me and the ideals it was supposed to uphold.
Truly sorry you are going through this.

Brings a new meaning to us versus them when you are no longer one of them.
I know several deputies and local police and can say for a fact that they have that us vs them attitude. I have been at their house and when another of the blue line shows up I am the outsider. The dynamic changes and it's noticable. I usually have something else to do and leave them.

Only one left to go.

Got to say my piece.....

Trial Board 2​

I just started on these forums but if you want a 6 figure LE job and will move to Western PA I can get you info on a test in April, and a vax mandate is extremely unlikely. Municipal, but you can slum it with us any day brother.

An extraordinary letter from Ehud Qimron, head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University and one of the leading Israeli immunologists.

Brave, could be applied the USA, and worth the read:

Earth shattering news, ok just an admission of the reality most of us knew from day one.

Natural immunity works but we are still being paid to sell shots and push the naritive.

Last edited:
Why is it that the democrats ran to the courts and had almost everything Trump did blocked and now it's up to the people to go to the courts?
Where's our republican representation?
I know do you?
It's about time...wonder why this took so long?

View attachment 7789884
This is not directed at you. It's a group question

Earth shattering news, ok just an admission of the reality most of us knew from day one.

Natural immunity works but we are still being paid to sell shots and push the naritive.
The way my job HR wrote the policy, a policy that the investigator of my compliance has admitted twice she never read, the policy says any vaccines approved by the FDA or WHO.

Im hoping WHO recognizes Natural Immunity. The NCAA has. I saw something lat night about the WHO recognizing NI in South Africa. I think to a certain extent that might also be related to the fact that health care workers are getting killed by people not wanting the shot.

If you cant jab them declare them naturally immune.

News is getting out one of my co-workers went to India and took a WHO approved shot. It contains no fetal matter and it was brewed in the traditional manner no MRNA.

Dont know if he will be flying to India every other month as Fauci mandates boosters.

Reactions: AllenOne1
The way my job HR wrote the policy, a policy that the investigator of my compliance has admitted twice she never read, the policy says any vaccines approved by the FDA or WHO.

There is no "vaccine" available in the US that is FDA approved. Have you tried appealing it based on that? I mean if that is the policy...

Reactions: wh20crazy