• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Today it meant a ton of texts.

Back than I had a Major and a Lt corner me trying to get me to resign because “when the mandate ends you can come back”.

They have also told anyone that did resign. “You didn’t get fired. You left on your own terms.”

I was Dishonorably Discharged.

There is policy that says we can not be rehired.

Dishonorable Discharge in the past had only been used for felonies and egregious violations so there was little chance anyone getting one could ever come back.

It’s going to get interesting.

I’m sitting on the deck of The Missouri with the Unconditional Surrender document…….anytime they want to sign it…..

Last edited:
So many rules and laws to be used against you.
She was a good cop and all those things she did were acceptable until she bucked. It's amazing what they will overlook if you are in the club.
Then they turned the table on her and she's pissed. I wonder if she's more hurt by the excommunication or the betrayal.

So many rules and laws to be used against you.
She was a good cop and all those things she did were acceptable until she bucked. It's amazing what they will overlook if you are in the club.
Then they turned the table on her and she's pissed. I wonder if she's more hurt by the excommunication or the betrayal.

I think she was decorated twice but they didn't mention that in the article......helped occupants of a building on fire and drove victims from Boston bombing to hospitals.

Not pure as driven snow but interesting her shit only became a problem when she opposed the mandates and she did so fiercely.

Mayor Wu instituted a full blown passport in Boston. I couldn't have gone to a restaurant or and buildin in Boston according to the mayor....I did though.

Now the mayor is using the shit Covid created to punish those the didn't support her.

So all those outdoor dining areas that were made....if you own a restaurant in the South End where her support is you get to keep your sidewalk seating and enjoy the extra capacity cheap.

If you own a restaurant in the North End the fee to keep your outdoor spots is huge and many can't afford it.

There is no equal application of law under communists.

Not how Boston Fire and the PD management are no longer mandated but the patrolmen are.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
I think she was decorated twice but they didn't mention that in the article......helped occupants of a building on fire and drove victims from Boston bombing to hospitals.

Not pure as driven snow but interesting her shit only became a problem when she opposed the mandates and she did so fiercely.

Mayor Wu instituted a full blown passport in Boston. I couldn't have gone to a restaurant or and buildin in Boston according to the mayor....I did though.

Now the mayor is using the shit Covid created to punish those the didn't support her.

So all those outdoor dining areas that were made....if you own a restaurant in the South End where her support is you get to keep your sidewalk seating and enjoy the extra capacity cheap.

If you own a restaurant in the North End the fee to keep your outdoor spots is huge and many can't afford it.

There is no equal application of law under communists.

Not how Boston Fire and the PD management are no longer mandated but the patrolmen are.

I read that. She was investigated 6 times for different things by IA. The two things you mentioned were also there. I am guessing that action or no actions were taken for the six different investigations. But now that she is a non conformist they decided to shit can her because of them. Relating to my previous statement. Those things were acceptable until they decided she didn't fit in the club anymore.
It's was the same for you. They contorted the rules to rid themselves of the non conforming.

Reactions: pmclaine
1FDCC00A-453A-45A7-B142-6604128D51DC.jpeg

They say it’s all good now. By date and time the disease is harmless….

65DBBC77-4178-480D-978E-E57DEB701288.png

Interesting the places that are still going to require the vax. Veterans homes and mental facilities how is that tying in with population controls?
Yeah, but it's state paid health care workers in New England. Basically the most indoctrinated of all the lefties short of educators, so they can hold the mandates at those locations without struggling to staff their facilities as a result.

Local news has had articles over the past couple days on how "burnt out" the nurses working are.

No where n the articles does it mention they fired quite a few for not obeying.

It's funny though in the comments sections that fact gets top billing.
Not many people read the comments. Actually not many read beyond the headlines.

Waiting to see it in the news first.

Thinking full blown cover up because CJ system doesn’t cover the elite.

Reactions: Stevo86
And now you know the rest of the story....

Back during Covid, I was told I may be removed from the kidney transplant list because I didn't get a covid shot. I didn't hear any more about it so I thought they dropped the policy. About 2 weeks ago, I called them to inform them that I had lost the weight they required for me to be added to a kidney/pancreas list. I got my reply. I would not be placed on the pancreas list because I didn't get the clot shot, but I would remain on the kidney list. I asked if this could be challenged and they said NO. The review is final.

So, after losing 78 pounds in less than 3 years, they are denying me a potential lifesaving transplant because of a policy that was failed before it got started.

Back during Covid, I was told I may be removed from the kidney transplant list because I didn't get a covid shot. I didn't hear any more about it so I thought they dropped the policy. About 2 weeks ago, I called them to inform them that I had lost the weight they required for me to be added to a kidney/pancreas list. I got my reply. I would not be placed on the pancreas list because I didn't get the clot shot, but I would remain on the kidney list. I asked if this could be challenged and they said NO. The review is final.

So, after losing 78 pounds in less than 3 years, they are denying me a potential lifesaving transplant because of a policy that was failed before it got started.
People like that need a swing set.

Do you have any family members that could be a kidney donor? My youngest brother went on the list in September. My other brother was a match and they did the transplant after Christmas.

The irony of a policy like this!

So fucked up!

I have principles, so fuck them. I would go to the same hospital for hospice that denied me the kidney. I'd let those motherfuckers watch me die! That's just me, principles and ego always get in my way of better things/life.

However, thinking about your family and loved ones, you're going to be taken at some point, vaccine, kidney, or hit by a train. If a kidney buys you ten more years and the price is a vaccine, then what does it matter? I'm sure they would appreciate the sacrifice, right? Worse case, heart attack/stroke from vaccine and you die???? You're headed there with a lack of a kidney anyway, correct? I know plenty that have taken the clot shot and have been just fine. I always advocate for people to do what is best for them and loved ones, even though I would never take my own advice.

Do you have any family members that could be a kidney donor? My youngest brother went on the list in September. My other brother was a match and they did the transplant after Christmas.

I do, I just can't see me taking a kidney from one of my kids. Sisters are too old to donate, or at least I wouldn't want to ask.

The irony of a policy like this!

So fucked up!

I have principles, so fuck them. I would go to the same hospital for hospice that denied me the kidney. I'd let those motherfuckers watch me die! That's just me, principles and ego always get in my way of better things/life.

However, thinking about your family and loved ones, you're going to be taken at some point, vaccine, kidney, or hit by a train. If a kidney buys you ten more years and the price is a vaccine, then what does it matter? I'm sure they would appreciate the sacrifice, right? Worse case, heart attack/stroke from vaccine and you die???? You're headed there with a lack of a kidney anyway, correct? I know plenty that have taken the clot shot and have been just fine. I always advocate for people to do what is best for them and loved ones, even though I would never take my own advice.

With my luck, the clot shot would kill me within 72 hours. Dialysis seems to be working for now. We'll see what happens in the coming years.

With my luck, the clot shot would kill me within 72 hours. Dialysis seems to be working for now. We'll see what happens in the coming years.
As I age my determination to be a bull headed, cussed fellow grows stronger. I know death is coming for me sooner every day. Maybe I will get scared as it approaches, or maybe I will spit in its face for the people that get taken too early.

Won’t amount to more than loss of a vacation day and expense of o2.

Thing is the group passing our stories around are told by all the people they talk to “They got their jobs back already”

It’s a common thing that everyone thinks the fired were hired back.

Fake News.

I do, I just can't see me taking a kidney from one of my kids. Sisters are too old to donate, or at least I wouldn't want to ask.
My Wife has just started dialysis and we are doing the research to get her a transplant. In case you didn't know it, donating a kidney is not that big of a deal for the donor. I'm gonna try and give one up for my Wife and if that doesn't pan out then her sister is next in line. The remaining kidney will respond and get larger/stronger in the donor and can do the job fine on it's own.....many people are walking around leading normal lives on only one kidney because one did not devlope or they were born with only one or one got injured young and shriveled up.

The other thing is that if I donate and ever need a kidney myself, I go straight to the top of the list - no 5 to 8 year wait I get the next donation that matches.

I'm not worried at all about giving one up if they will accept me as a donor.

VooDoo

Won’t amount to more than loss of a vacation day and expense of o2.

Thing is the group passing our stories around are told by all the people they talk to “They got their jobs back already”

It’s a common thing that everyone thinks the fired were hired back.

Fake News.

This is what integrity looks like. Well done sir.

My Wife has just started dialysis and we are doing the research to get her a transplant. In case you didn't know it, donating a kidney is not that big of a deal for the donor. I'm gonna try and give one up for my Wife and if that doesn't pan out then her sister is next in line. The remaining kidney will respond and get larger/stronger in the donor and can do the job fine on it's own.....many people are walking around leading normal lives on only one kidney because one did not devlope or they were born with only one or one got injured young and shriveled up.

The other thing is that if I donate and ever need a kidney myself, I go straight to the top of the list - no 5 to 8 year wait I get the next donation that matches.

I'm not worried at all about giving one up if they will accept me as a donor.

VooDoo
My wife is a living donor. No worse for wear.